March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Thanks Jbell, I definitely understand why people charge so much for them on etsy though!

It was more complicated than I expected it to be but I am super happy with how it turned out!

I did with my last....I had a pg pillow and I found it restricting for movements. I like to be able to move and when I can't (cat on one side of me and dh too close to me on other side), I wake up and get frustrated.....it is a daily struggle right now. What I did do, not any less money, but we put on a memory foam toper on the bed and I found that to help greatly. Then I just used a couch trow pillow to put between my legs (with a pillow sheet on it to keep in clean) and I found that to work WAY better than those body pillow.

Man....:blush: since I have been sick....sneezing way more and coughing.....I am thinking I am going to have to go to the larger urinary pads.....I am seriously peeing myself all the time. I didn't think it was all that bad, forgot to put on another liner, and had to make the embarrassing walk to the bedroom to change...:dohh: I am so glad I was at home....but these panty liners may just not cut it while I am sick....(hanging my head in shame)

I am in the same boat...I dread every time I have to sneeze :nope:! The pose pads seem to work better.

I am in the same boat...I dread every time I have to sneeze :nope:! The pose pads seem to work better.

I so far have bought the tena ones and I feel like I am wearing a diaper, but its better than embarrassing myself in public or peeing all over my couch. I have been coughing over and over and over again. My asthma has come back. It hasn't bothered me in a few years now. At night it seems to be the worst, and that is when I work, so I need to go prepared.

Stuck that is amazing !!! And I love the colours :) I am suffering from RLS too :( its awful ! As soon as I sit to rest at the end of the day it starts ...... Its so annoying and uncomfortable .

Not heartburn yet thankfully ! That I am happy about :)

bombshell: cute name! :) I'm thinking of a J name if we have girl number 3. Juliet or Judith are my favourites but no idea on middle names!
Fezzle: lovely scan pic and can't wait to find out whether you're blue or pink, are you going to do anything special for when you find out? :)
bigbelly, hope things settle down for you soon! Sounds like your upcoming holiday could be just what you need :hugs:
Sarah, I have PCOS but it doesn't seem to have affected me fertility-wise, I just get the superficial symptoms (hair, skin etc!) and irregular cycles.
AMP, hope your 3 hour test went OK? I know what you mean about fasting, I love my breakfast so it's like torture not to have it during pregnancy :wacko:
Curly, in my last pregnancy I used one of those curved pillows which was OK but I didn't find it any better or worse than just a normal bed pillow. I didn't have a massive amount of discomfort at night though, I get all my pregnancy symptoms in the day instead lol!
NDH, so neat you're seeing movements already! I don't think I did with my previous 2 til past 30 weeks, but I do have a fair bit of extra padding :winkwink: Bet the girls are loving the chicks, my oldest's nursery had eggs in an incubator (they get returned to the farm when they hatch) and the kids all loved it, Nancy is always asking me if we can get chickens for the garden now :flower:
stuck that mobile is awesome! Love that you've chosen dinosaurs for your girly aswell :thumbup:

Nevermind on the name ladies. DH is being a butt.

stuck - that is super cute!!!:)

allforthegirl and AMP - same here! I pee a wee bit when I sneeze, and it actually still hurts a bit as well, the round ligaments. I sometimes have to brace myself and grab at my lower abdomen to make it not feel as bad.

These past few weeks have been no fun. I have this horrible itching rash everywhere! The dermatologist biopsied it and I have a rare condition known as pemphigoid gestationis. 1/50,000 pregnancies and a 35% chance of complications such as SGA and preterm delivery. I'm nervous and counting down to viability and each scan (I will be having lots).

These past few weeks have been no fun. I have this horrible itching rash everywhere! The dermatologist biopsied it and I have a rare condition known as pemphigoid gestationis. 1/50,000 pregnancies and a 35% chance of complications such as SGA and preterm delivery. I'm nervous and counting down to viability and each scan (I will be having lots).

Had to look it up I had never heard of it before ! Sounds dreadful and very uncomfortable . Have they got you on any medication ? Is it helping . From what I have read it can get better near the end of your pg and breastfeeding really helps move it on ! Also from what I've read preterm is more likley in the third tri near the end . Try it worry but I know its so hard .

Everybody ready for Halloween?!

I've got my lawn chairs ready and cut some firewood, gotta get ice for the drinks later today but I'm so excited to see all of the kids dressed up!

Is anyone dressing up for Halloween? OH is going to be a lion and I'm his tamer :)

We aren't dressing up, just hanging out in warm clothes to hand out candy and soda. Lol

We had a great Halloween, took my girls to a party in the afternoon then their dad took them trick or treating just round our street :) Then we spent the rest of the evening before their bedtime answering the door lol, I bought 4 packs of funsizes and they all went! My oldest loved seeing all the kids in their costumes, she's nearly 4 so she's quite into it all this year :)

Hello ladies and H a p p y - H a l l o w e e n !

I hope everyone had a fun and safe time out there! We took DD trick or treating and it was her first time really understanding what was going on so it was really fun watching her this year lol she was getting candy greedy and didn't want to stop going to houses.

Attachments

• halloween2015.jpg
    halloween2015.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 12
We avoided Halloween, as we always try to, I don't imagine any kids came by our door though as they haven't in previous years, I'm such a Halloween party pooper!

A friend just announced she is pregnant, a d for the first time ever my happiness for her wasn't tinged with jealously wishing it was me, such a nice feeling :)

We didn't take Isaac out for Halloween but we carved pumpkins and had lots of visitors to the door. Isaac wore a witch dress and hat *he likes dressing up in dresses bless him* and had a bucket of sweets to take to the door. He loved seeing the costumes. Many costumes were amazing. We did have one family where mum and dad dressed up too, in fact they looked better than the kids :)
When it hit 7 pm, Isaacs bedtime we brought the pumpkin In and turned the hall light off, no more trick or treaters after that

I wore my skeleton top all day and gave out candy. We had about 40 trick or treaters! A few of my neighbors get into decorating so I think our street is getting known as a place where people can get out and hit a decent amount of houses. I loved seeing all the costumes, especially as most of the kids were little ones!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies, sounds like a fun Halloween :) we went over to our friend's house and had a pumpkin carving competition which was fun. Then came home and only had a few trick or treaters as we live on a quiet road.

Had my flu vaccine yesterday morning so not feeling tip top. Very tired. Really enjoyed half term though and trip away. Back to school tomorrow then 7 weeks til the Christmas holidays.

We don't do Halloween, and its still not terribly popular over here (though its getting busier every year). We just sat at home with the curtains all drawn and the door closed (which meant it was stiffling hot without a cross breeze - we don't have AC) and ignored the door. :haha: such a party pooper I know. I do love seeing so many creative costumes all over my Facebook feed though. Dressing up was always my favorite part.

Happy Halloween! Glad to hear many of you enjoyed it :) I passed out candy to the whole 20 kids that showed up. Her street was pretty dark this year which was a bummer.

Now I'm in bed with a cold I've caught from hubbs :( I was fine all day and then BAM I get stuffed up, my throat is killing me, & I feel like I was hit by a truck. I'm hoping it won't last long, I worry about baby with me being ill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->