March Mummas - join us here!

Aoverholt - That is great news that you get off the progesterone! It is icky stuff, although I hear Crinone (sp?!) is a lot messy than what I am on. I still have 16 days left of mine.. but who's counting? :D Sounds like everything is progressing great for you! Have you told anyone yet?

Libbysmum - Let us know how the appointment goes! Hope you get to see or hear the heartbeat!

sportysgirl - Week 9 is a tough one huh? Good luck on your first mw appt!!!!!

Mrs Chezek - How are you doing/feeling? My nausea has seemed to been kind to me and has spared me the last 2 days. I was actually able to go to the gym last night!!! I had to have a little caffeine (under 200mg) to go, but it certainly took the edge off of my fatigue. You started telling people right? Are you loving the reactions?

First m/w appointment went well. She took some bloods and urine sample.
Asked me loads of questions and gave me a bounty pack with loads of information.

She is booking me in for my scan so will get a letter in the post.

It is all very exciting!

My progesterone was 29.9. And since the Crinone does not affect the blood serum, that is totally on my own!! So super excited since that is right where charts are saying it should be at 10 weeks! I am SO glad I don't have to use that gunk anymore!

Stephanie Only 16 more days - you can do it! I'm sure you'll be super ready for it to be over. Cute picture by the way. I am definitely looking different. Not cute pregnant just bloated! A few more weeks until the start of our baby bumps! And we have not started telling most people yet. We have told our family and best friends. My husband also decided to tell his office????:growlmad: I was not happy. My MIL started sharing with more of their family this week. But no "public" announcements and most of my office doesn't know yet. We're planning on doing it the day of my 12w4d appt after we hear the heartbeat one last time!

Sportys Glad your appointment went well! Let us know when you scan is scheduled for.

Libby's Did you get to hear the heartbeat? What a bummer that you have to switch hospitals.

Mrs Chezek
So you've started telling people? How's it going? What are the reactions? I can't WAIT to start telling people.

Libby's Did you get to hear the heartbeat? What a bummer that you have to switch hospitals.

Hey, just got back from Dr office...blood pressure was good -relieved about that and asked her about the heartbeat but she was not going to do it she said wait 4 more weeks! She said I could think about booking my 12wk scan for testing the downsyndrome etc but we can't really afford it right now...will talk to the hubby about it when he gets home.:thumbup: Hopefully this next hospital will accept me!

Stephanie - Yeah my nausea has been kinder as well. I've just been CRAZY TIRED. I have NO energy and I just want to sleep all day. This is so not me as I never took naps in my life so it's making me feel so lazy and unproductive. But I can't help falling asleep all the time! I went to a wedding Friday night and had a blast - felt good so I stayed out until 2am. BAD IDEA - the next day I was on 6.5 hours of sleep and felt like I had been hit by a Mack truck. It was awful. But I had fun so alas…I told two more friends at the wedding as they are planning to start their surrogacy process soon. They just got married in May and they are both really excited to start a family. I'm excited to have a baby at the same time as they will so I hope they find a surrogate quickly :thumbup: Everyone that has heard though has been super excited! So it does make me happy…but most are saying "FINALLY"…lol…which makes me a bit sad cause I wish I got started earlier too…but mostly, it's just happiness :hugs: Did you have a good weekend? Have you started to share the news?

sportys - glad your first appt went well! Hope you get a scan appt soon :hugs:

aoverholt - yes, so far our parents, other immediate family and most close friends know. We haven't been public about it and I've kept it off Facebook. But it feels good to share with all our close ones!!!!

libby's
- good luck finding a hospital! I hope you find a good one soon :hugs:

Hey everyone, found out the other day that my predicted due date is 30th March :) I'm scared I might end up with an April Fool's baby if it's late though, and no one will beleive I'm having contractions xD

Hey everyone, found out the other day that my predicted due date is 30th March :) I'm scared I might end up with an April Fool's baby if it's late though, and no one will beleive I'm having contractions xD

Oh that would be hilarious...:thumbup:

Oh my goodness - everyone has been so quiet lately and that makes me nervous! I hope everyone is doing well and you're starting to reach the end of your first tri nasties! I've been feeling a BIT better, especially in the mornings, but still really tired. We have another appointment next week and I'm already getting nervous. I wonder when the fear leaves and you don't worry about not hearing a heartbeat at an appointment? Hopefully after this last appointment!

Hey all, I found a hospital! Hooray! I got my 12wk ultrasound this Thursday! Then the following week is my first midwife/antenatal hospital visit :) So far the ladies on the phone have been super nice and so that makes me feel a whole lot happier! My DH will come with me to both appointments which will be good. I think my mother may babysit our older daughter for the midwife appointment so we can both concentrate on what is said!

I wish there was a "Like" button!! I find myself clicking "Thanks" all the time :dohh:

Yay Libby's! How awesome :hugs: I'm glad everyone seems nice too! GL at your appointments :thumbup:

AFM, I spoke too soon about feeling better as I felt pretty drab Wed until Sat morning. Yesterday was a bit better and I'm hoping today will be good. I need the break! Also, I've been quite sore in my lower abs and back as my uterus has definitely been expanding. I'm starting to show a tad (outside of the bloat belly I get each day starting mid afternoon!!). So that's fun to see :happydance: I'm trying to get back into some sort of exercise routine too. So overall, I'm starting to feel more 'normal'.

Hope everyone's well!! :hug:

Is anyone else totally wiped out around 2pm? I seriously feel like all of a sudden my energy level plummets and I just want to sleep?

More like at 5/6pm for me - I start yawning and lose all energy to do stuff...

So I got a bit freaked out today...had some brownish-beige spotting around lunch. It was my first time so I got really sad. But it wasn't red and it stopped and hasn't come back since so I'm just holding my breath and keeping everything crossed. Luckily I see my doc on Tues as he wanted to see me before I fly cross-country on Wednesday, so I'll be on edge until then....but will be good to have a check up this soon.

More like at 5/6pm for me - I start yawning and lose all energy to do stuff...

So I got a bit freaked out today...had some brownish-beige spotting around lunch. It was my first time so I got really sad. But it wasn't red and it stopped and hasn't come back since so I'm just holding my breath and keeping everything crossed. Luckily I see my doc on Tues as he wanted to see me before I fly cross-country on Wednesday, so I'll be on edge until then....but will be good to have a check up this soon.

Don't worry,It may just have been some old blood from a long time ago passing out? I had some around 27wks with my first baby and yes it is scary. I called the hospital and they said to come in for a check...but it was bright red. It turned out there was nothing wrong with the baby just a very annoying pollup on my cervix. As for flying it shouldn't be a problem, you just wont be having the alcohol and don't carry a big heavy bag - enjoy your trip and see you when you get back :)

Hi, I'm new to this forum stuff but I'm expecting my second baby on the 17th march 2013. I have my second scan tomorrow, feeling quite nervous.

Had a rough day today.... Feeling sick and headache all day, so spent most of the day lying down. My poor 3yr old daughter didn't get much attention, so I'm hoping this doesnt last too long! Anyone else getting headaches and can anyone recommend any cures for all day nausea? I've tried ginger but it doesn't seem to help.

Sadly it seems our precious little bean didn't grow past 7wks and 1 day :( Had a bit of spotting went to Dr who then sent me to have an US...unfortunately it wasnt good news...no heartbeat to be found :( Going back to hospital tomorrow to have it all managed and assessed fully and feeling a bit down today.

Hi, I'm new to this forum stuff but I'm expecting my second baby on the 17th march 2013. I have my second scan tomorrow, feeling quite nervous.

Had a rough day today.... Feeling sick and headache all day, so spent most of the day lying down. My poor 3yr old daughter didn't get much attention, so I'm hoping this doesnt last too long! Anyone else getting headaches and can anyone recommend any cures for all day nausea? I've tried ginger but it doesn't seem to help.

Some other mums I know got medication for their MS...I didnt want to take anything like that but I tried Rooibos tea and crackers seemed to ease it off with my first baby...didnt have any MS with this one...but maybe cause it wasnt growing :(
Hope you have more success with your lovely little bean.

hi :D im due 7th march with my second ive got a little boy rusty who is two, have got my scan in 6 days XD

Some other mums I know got medication for their MS...I didnt want to take anything like that but I tried Rooibos tea and crackers seemed to ease it off with my first baby...didnt have any MS with this one...but maybe cause it wasnt growing :(
Hope you have more success with your lovely little bean.

Hi, so sorry to hear your news. I can understand how you must feel, after 2 miscarriages in the last 2 years, it really is a very sad time, but it does get better. take time to grieve. Take care

Libbysmum -

I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and love are with you. *hugs*

Big big hugs to you Libby's :hugs: I too am very sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->