March Mummas - join us here!

I would've been at 9 weeks by my old count and I am feeling a bit better too. I still have trouble drinking as most things, especially water, make me want to hurl. I'm also still very picky with food but for the most part, I don't have the constant nausea I had. I got totally freaked out as it started to get better on Friday and on Sunday I felt almost normal, but I saw my bean on Monday and the doc said everything looks great!!! So I think we're just getting closer to the end of the first tri and it's easing up on us...at least for now :winkwink: Go and enjoy it!!!!! :hugs:

I had the same trouble with water in my last pregnancy...I found everything tasted metallic. I guess it is those darn hormones! I hope that you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy...and gain your appetite back!

Trish - i'm the same, 9w5d and feel so much better. I'm happy not to be sick but worried that it's gone at the same time.

I've started to look at baby stuff online now (I have too much time on my hands now i'm on school summer holiday!) and i've found the nursery set/theme that I want. Our spare room is currently cream and pale green so it will match and we won't have to re-paint it. It's the Olive and Henri set from Babies r us

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/index.jsf...}/collection>{oliveandhenri}&fh_start_index=0

I'm now wishing my scan is here and everything is ok so I can go and start buying some bits! Have any of you bought anything yet?

This is my 2nd pregnancy...so I got most nursery things (high-chair, bouncer chair, cot, baby bath etc) leftovers from my 1st. Not even thinking of buying anything yet. I got a lot of good stuff of ebay with my first baby and people gave us a stack of clothing and all sorts of things at the baby-shower... Don't worry your baby will not go without and don't stress over the prices of stuff in the baby magazines cause most of it you don't actually need.

Just checking in! I am trying to only visit the boards every now and again because I feel like they make me panic more than needed. So I will still pop in, just not as often as before.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. A lot of us are hitting that home stretch and YAY for that!

I found my little one's heartbeat on my home doppler three nights ago. Came in around 168 bpm!! Very neat!!! Morning sickness has been only nausea for me, but it seems I have to find a perfect balance of what amount to eat or I feel terrible. Still not eating A+ like I was before, but I am hoping that will normalize as I get out of this first trimester rut!

*hugs to all the March ladies*

Hi ladies! Just popping by to see how everyone is! This board has been pretty quiet lately so I hope everyone is alright!

We had another doctor's appointment yesterday. Baby measured perfectly (9w4d) and had a heartbeat of 185-188! I was so excited! The doctor did an internal (just b/c of my bleeding on Saturday) and said I was beyond irritated in there! TMI, but she had to clean out a lot of progesterone. She wants me to not use it until Monday (at the earliest) and she's also treating me for a yeast infection. She actually told me that she thinks I'd be fine not using the progesterone at all anymore - she doesn't think it's medically needed. She did the doctor thing though of not being able to guarantee everything would be okay if I stopped though. She's leaving the decision up to me. I think I may start using it every other day on Monday. I know it has almost a 48 hour half life so I don't think every other day would do much harm. Using it every other day would take me to 12w1d until I run out. The ultrasound showed my placenta and umbilical cord forming so I'm sure they're working a little bit, but I have a few more weeks until it has fully taken over! I just don't want to make the wrong decision.

So one more question! When are y'all publicly announcing your pregnancy? I know a girl who just announced via Facebook and she's not due until March 15th! I'm due March 3rd and haven't even thought about doing that yet. Our immediate family knows, plus our two best friends and our church group (only because those would be the people we would turn to for support). My MIL is letting the rest of their family know late next week (after my SIL finds out the gender of their baby). I was thinking about waiting until 13 weeks and doing something cute with a shoe picture. Our one year anniversary is September 3rd so i was going to do something like this...."It's been almost a year since our two feet became four...and we're excited to announce on March 3, 2013 we're adding two more!". I would use our wedding shoes and then a pair of white baby shoes on the steps of the church where we got married. I work in Marketing so obviously I want to do something creative!

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. I'm dealing with the nausea, but the headaches are killing me!

aoverholt great news that your appointment went well. It must have been very exciting!

We have only told a close friend and close family so far. We are waiting until after our first scan to tell anyone else.

I am so tired today, looking forward to a relaxing weekend off!

xx

I knew something was wrong. Went to the doctor today and there was no heartbeat. Scheduling a D&C for tonight. My heart is absolutely broken.

I knew something was wrong. Went to the doctor today and there was no heartbeat. Scheduling a D&C for tonight. My heart is absolutely broken.

Oh no! I am so sorry. Thoughts and prayers are with you. :hugs:

Trishg I am so truely sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain you are feeling. Sending lots of thoughts and prayers to you.

That is sad news :( I am really sorry to hear of this. Take care and our prayers being sent your way

My heart goes out to you Trish. I'm truly sorry for your loss. Tale care of yourself :hugs:

How is everyone doing? Very quiet on here these days - hopefully everyone is feeling great and keeping busy!!

AFM, the nausea was back pretty bad the last 48 hours. I'm really hoping today will be a better day - FX! I really don't like feeling queasy all day. It sucks! I find I'm much more emotional about it now…I start to pout and cry to my DH who feels so bad! I just am so tired all the time and on top of that to feel not that great just drains me and turns me into a little baby myself :dohh: Well, I'll be 10 weeks in 2 days so I hope to be out of the nausea boat in another couple weeks…everything crossed! Otherwise, I've been having some cramping/pulling/pinching in my lower abs the last 3 days - I think my uterus is expanding!! It doesn't feel great but it does mean baby is growing and that of course makes me happy :thumbup:

How is everyone doing? Very quiet on here these days - hopefully everyone is feeling great and keeping busy!!

AFM, the nausea was back pretty bad the last 48 hours. I'm really hoping today will be a better day - FX! I really don't like feeling queasy all day. It sucks! I find I'm much more emotional about it now…I start to pout and cry to my DH who feels so bad! I just am so tired all the time and on top of that to feel not that great just drains me and turns me into a little baby myself :dohh: Well, I'll be 10 weeks in 2 days so I hope to be out of the nausea boat in another couple weeks…everything crossed! Otherwise, I've been having some cramping/pulling/pinching in my lower abs the last 3 days - I think my uterus is expanding!! It doesn't feel great but it does mean baby is growing and that of course makes me happy :thumbup:

Wow! I am identical to all you listed above. I am nauseous about 90% of the day, but I eat because I know it makes me feel better. When I get hungry, I get this "my stomach is eating itself" nausea and I hate that. I have also noticed that the last 48 hours have been oddly rough. I have had headaches the last two days and had to turn to Tylenol for some relief. Also - I am more exhausted than I have been thus far. I thought by us nearing 10 weeks, this would be letting up, but it sure isn't on my end. I am having the tugging sensations and I must say, they are different than the cramps that I had from weeks 4-7. It is very short, small burst of, well, tugging.

I really should of just replied with "Ditto."!!! Hahaha!

I have a picture I took yesterday.. Granted.. I chuck this up to what I call "organ re-organization" and bloat.. but it is definitely not making anything easy to hide. All of my co-workers have asked.. and I can't lie.

319447_10151141455406675_922803496_n.jpg

Hi ladies - it has been quiet around here! I too have had the yucky symptoms. It's been killer headaches for weeks now!

I'm also going off my progesterone today! I just got back from a LONG doctor's visit because I was so irritated "down there" I could barely walk. The doctor is checking my levels, but as long as they are above 5, I'm off the progesterone.

I'm nervous, but trusting the doctors. The plus side, I got to hear baby's heartbeat again and it was awesome!

My family is coming into town on Friday, so it will be nice to see them. Although my mom has decided to start looking at houses down here...could end good, could end very bad!

Any appointments or anything coming up for everyone?

Hi ladies - it has been quiet around here! I too have had the yucky symptoms. It's been killer headaches for weeks now!

I'm also going off my progesterone today! I just got back from a LONG doctor's visit because I was so irritated "down there" I could barely walk. The doctor is checking my levels, but as long as they are above 5, I'm off the progesterone.

I'm nervous, but trusting the doctors. The plus side, I got to hear baby's heartbeat again and it was awesome!

My family is coming into town on Friday, so it will be nice to see them. Although my mom has decided to start looking at houses down here...could end good, could end very bad!

Any appointments or anything coming up for everyone?

Hi there, Yes, I have an appointment tomorrow to see the Dr as my choice of hospital was denied so we have to discuss which hospital to try next. I am going to ask if she can get the heartbeat cause I am really curious how it is progressing. Plus I need to get all my history from the hospital that denied me so the next hospital has a copy...baaagh public system I guess!:coffee:

I have my first midwife appointment today, I am nervous and excited!

Symptoms seem to have stepped up a gear this week and now having headaches too! :kiss:

Hello twin Steph :hi: :haha:

Aoverholt - how was the prog result? Are you off of it? I'm sorry you've had to go through all that pain :hugs:

Libby's - I can't believe a hospital denied you!!!! That's insane...were they just too full for your due date?

Sportys - let us know how your appt went!

:hug: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->