March Mummas - join us here!

Ive been nauseous today. I didnt get sick with my other two, so Im a little surprised to feel so queazy. Its not bad, but its there.... Time sure is going by slow. I will feel soooo much better after the first U/S. More confident in the pregnancy. Im scared to get too attached until then I think

Has anyone had any light spotting??
I haven't had any until today. I went to the bathroom this morning and there it was. It was light red/pink. What really scared me was that I was having some light cramps too, similar to menstrual cramps but lighter. I went and laid down for a while. The cramps stopped and I spotted once more - brown mixed with cm. :shrug:
I know spotting can be normal in early pregnancy. When should you worry? Should I call my doctor or just wait and see if it happens again? :nope: Trying not to stress

Has anyone had any light spotting??
I haven't had any until today. I went to the bathroom this morning and there it was. It was light red/pink. What really scared me was that I was having some light cramps too, similar to menstrual cramps but lighter. I went and laid down for a while. The cramps stopped and I spotted once more - brown mixed with cm. :shrug:
I know spotting can be normal in early pregnancy. When should you worry? Should I call my doctor or just wait and see if it happens again? :nope: Trying not to stress

I think as long as it is pinkish / brown then it is considered normal. If it gets heavy or red I would call the doctor. I had some pink/brown spotting at 4+2 after a bowel movement, but I've had none since.

Try to stay positive and I hope the spotting stays away! :hugs:

I would recommend calling your doc and just letting him know you had some spotting and he can make the call. My BF had early spotting and thy brought her in for an U/S just to take a look. It can't hurt!! It's what they're there for :hugs:

I'm still on and off with the nausea. It was pretty bad last night but none this eve so I'm taking it! The longer w/o it the better :thumbup: However I've been crazy emotional today...one min sad the next elated. It's exhausting. Hope that is gone by tomorrow...

I'm not nauseous or sick at all atm but I kind of wish I was a little bit as without many symptoms I am currently worrying if I am still pregnant. I was tired last week but that seems to be getting a bit better this week. Still have sore boobs - but I feel like I am constantly prodding them to see if they still hurt! I spoke to my mum last night who had no morning sickness in all of her 3 pregnancies and very few symptoms (no cravings/mood swings etc) and I'm hoping I will be similar to her. Fingers crossed :D

Hope all of you ladies had a nice weekend :)

Hello. I'd like to join this group :) (though it does, as lots of people have said, feel weird to do so!)

My best guess at a due date is 8 March.

UK ladies, any information on what happens now would be really appreciated. I went to see my Dr yesterday and basically got:

- congratulations, I'll let the midwives know, you'll hear something re a 12 week scan.

Is that really IT? Nothing until 12 weeks? :( Should I phone again today and double check? Not that I'm vastly keen on bringing forward an appointment that involves blood tests - I get freaked out by needles and can't imagine it will help if I get a mean nurse who tells me to calm down for the baby or something rubbish... :|

Anyway - hello. I have my fingers crossed over for it lasting - very nervous!

Also - do we have a cute name for March babies? Like the 'December snowflakes' or 'October pumpkins' lot? :)

Yay!

Well, there are daffodils. And the spring equinox. Um...
Ergo it's the official start of Spring in March.
Bluebells!

Those are my starter suggestions :D

yea I like daffodils or blurbells, its gonna have to be someting to do with spring

shamrocks? or is that a bit too irish :dohh: i'm googling things that happen in march :haha:

Shamrocks feel a bit specific for me :) I like the idea of flowers or spring related things. Hang on, let's try:

- daffodil bumps
- bluebell bumps
- daffodil babies
- bluebell babies

hmmmmmm

equinox babies! ;)

I like it too :) What does everyone else think? I wish I could come up with something more specific to do with the fact that Spring starts in March, but I am having a mental block ;)

March 9th for me please!!!

Have a doc app booked for 18th July, was hoping to get in sooner but am away on a course next week!! Excited can't wait till 18th as hopefully will feel more real then! x

I know, I cant think of anything other than flowers. spring something? like autumn acorns?

rainbows!? :)
Not keen on easter or bunnies, as I don't do easter (wrong religion) ;) but that's just me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->