*~*March Mummies*~*

I think I'm due on 2nd March but not going to see doc until the end of this month and MW on 2nd Aug. VERY happy but symptoms have started with a vengeance, sore boobs, nausea and extreme tiredness. Congrats everyone xx

YAY, we finally have someone due on the 2nd! :happydance: Lol, please don't change your due date!! Lol.

lol I was just thinking how strange that no-one is due on the 2nd yet! :) x

Hey, lovely to know there's more people feeling the same way... Found out a few days ago and due on the 16th March (fingers crossed - i don't know how many times i've said that over the past few days!)
First preg for me and over the moon but really wasn't expecting the fear - been really broody for a couple of years and thought it would be so exciting (and it is) but unexpectedly terrifying too!
Feeling absolutely shattered, boobs bigger, af-like cramps all the time and queasy...
Hope everyone is well, got my fingers crossed for us all!!!
xxx

Hey ladies! How are we all?

Booked my doctors appointment today, it's at half 3. So nervous though!

ok so starting sat night my symptoms have been coming harder and stronger maybe it is because i can not sleep more then 2hrs a night im sure that isnt helping matters anyways..how is everyone else doing...i have a headache really bad today and its suppose to be pretty close to 100degrees here today so my nausea is going to be sooo bad and ill be supprised if i dont actually vomit today. hope everyone is doing well stay cool ladies

I have no symptoms! Cramping is pretty much gone, nips hurt a little. I know i shouldnt be complaining but i dont feel preggo!

Super sick feeling today. Feel a little more a wake though so I guess that's good!

I have no symptoms! Cramping is pretty much gone, nips hurt a little. I know i shouldnt be complaining but i dont feel preggo!

Yup...I'm in the same boat as you with only sore nipples :shrug:

Let's just hope we are one of the lucky ones or our symptoms are going to kick in over the next week or so :hugs:

XxC

well its official now just i a clear blue igi says pregnant 2-3 a i have told my dh going DR in an hour to get mdwife referal its ground hog ay for me lol

Yeah no symptoms here yet either, but it's early days yet!

Got my first midwife appointment today :happydance:

Bloodbinds...MW already :thumbup: not sure how it works for you but man they asked loads of questions last time :haha:

Enjoy :flower:

Xxx

Can I sneak in? :blush:

Got a very, very surprising :bfp: yesterday, and am apparently due 13th March. Well, that's by my dates, and a rough estimate. I was on the mini-pill :)dohh:) so no idea if my last "bleed" counts as a period or not! Got my first MW appointment on Thursday so will see if she can work it out.

I look forward to getting to know you all :)

Hi everyone!

First of all congratulations to you all xxx

I am due around 19th of March judging by the date of my last period, however I think i ovulated earlier so it might not be right.

This is my 4th pregnancy, sadly my third ended in a mmc of a blighted ovum in February of this year.

To say that this pregnancy has been stressful so far is an understatement. I panic at very twinge and ache and I have made myself sore down below through over wiping and cheaking (sorry tmi).

Syptoms so far are very very sore boobs, exhaustion, general crabbiness and awful evening morning sickness, if that makes sense.

I already have two daughters one 13 and one 5.

H&H 9 months to you all xxx

Welcome c3po and other new ladies:)
c3po I love your signature lol!

Wow Eala, congrats! Wasn't expecting that off you!! Lol. We were pregnant around the same time the first time around too! Lol.

Cheers NSN, if i remember correctly i think they do ask you a hell of a lot of health questions don't they! Lol. Just waiting for her at the moment, she should have been here by now!

I'm in this boat with you! My nips are a bit sore but that's it, I don't feel pregnant either! they've set my first appt. for aug. 11 which is ages from now and I'll be SUPER worried till then.

jus been dr and have an early scan booked for a couple of weeks i love the fact my dr surgey has an ultrasound dep had to wait more than an hour to see dr though not good with a toddler and a month old

Wow Eala, congrats! Wasn't expecting that off you!! Lol. We were pregnant around the same time the first time around too! Lol.

Cheers NSN, if i remember correctly i think they do ask you a hell of a lot of health questions don't they! Lol. Just waiting for her at the moment, she should have been here by now!

Believe me, I wasn't expecting that from me either :rofl:

I thought that Bella and Roo were about the same age! That's seriously spooky! Hope your MW appointment goes well :)

Wooo! I just got my lovely lines. Due 22nd March by LMP, not sure when I ovulated.

Looking forward to getting to know you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->