*~*March Mummies*~*

My sister got pregnant straight after her miscarriage as well hun, and is currently 16 weeks now! So it can and does happen, so i really wouldn't worry and enjoy your pregnancy! :hugs: :flower:

That makes me feel better :D
If you don't mind me asking, do you know how her doctor dated her pregnancy? Sorry if it seems really nosey, its just driving me insane lol!

i had an early mc in April, and got pregnant my 1st cycle after that. I've heard of that happening to alot of people :hugs:

I am in the us too so winter baby for me! And old navy has maternity, so does target. I work from home so its gonna be sweatpants for most of the time. My energy levels were ok until today but i just want to EAT! I have been trying to keep it healthy, though.

Yes, I'm glad we have Old Navy & Target!! Will be very helpful!! I'm trying to not think of food plus I have a wedding I'm in 4 weeks and the dress is snug to begin with. I think I may go and get the next size up so I don't stress..

If you don't mind me asking, do you know how her doctor dated her pregnancy? Sorry if it seems really nosey, its just driving me insane lol!

Her date changed about 3 times :rofl: Lol. It was very difficult to tell because obviously she didn't have a 'normal' period. But the weekend after she thought she had finished her 'two week wait' she had BNPs and the next weekend she got BFPs so she just decided she was 4 weeks pregnant, the doctor couldn't really tell and put her at about 3 weeks and then when she had her scan she was about a week and 3 days ahead of what the doctor said.

So i don't think you will be able to tell for definite unless you get a dating scan! :hugs:

Hey I got my :BFP: yesterday and think I'm due either the 12th or the 15th. I have no idea though due to irregular cycles :growlmad:

Her date changed about 3 times :rofl: Lol. It was very difficult to tell because obviously she didn't have a 'normal' period. But the weekend after she thought she had finished her 'two week wait' she had BNPs and the next weekend she got BFPs so she just decided she was 4 weeks pregnant, the doctor couldn't really tell and put her at about 3 weeks and then when she had her scan she was about a week and 3 days ahead of what the doctor said.

So i don't think you will be able to tell for definite unless you get a dating scan! :hugs:

Ah, I can see why her dates changed! Thank you for telling me though :D

So, my DF has been looking up on them gender tests (just for fun, of course!) and he's come across the "red cabbage gender test" he actually wants me to do it :dohh: :haha: anyone heard of it?

I'm now in the "morning sickness" zone, I felt so bad this morning I was actually thinking about making myself throw up :dohh:
Hope we're all feeling okay :D x

This group is getting big! Love it! March is a great time for a birthday, don't ya think? Not near a major holiday, during school year...i am starting to get excited!

how are u ladies feeling today..i actually feel amazingly good so far today compaired to yest and the day before. i am just a bit tired but thats about it so far. hope u ladies are feeling ok today

I feel great, I have more energy then the weekend I got BFP. Went for a long walk last night, and feel like I could get back to my workout routine, of course taking it easier. I'm waiting for m/s or something to come along.. but nothing yet! Maybe i'm speaking to soon, but I'm hoping I'm like my oldest sister who didn't have any m/s. Crossing fingers!

Welcome to the newest ladies! March does sound like a great month for a BDAY! Don't know to many Pisces either..

I have my DF and Dad's birthdays in March :haha: Hopefully this little bean isn't due on the 3rd or the 16th! Would be a nice birthday present though!

Definatly booking a dr's appointment on Monday, I'm hoping he'll refer me to the EPU (not holding out much hope as when I rang them last month they wouldn't scan me until 6 weeks.)

Do any of us want a certain sex? I would love a boy, but as long as its healthy I will be completely happy either way!

I am SO tired... I also have been more nauseous today... But mostly just extremely tired. Hoping to get some extra sleep. Maybe that will kick it.. :) But life is good and I just keep singing, "Oh happy day!"

I think we're hoping for a boy, since we already have a girl! Would be nice to have one of each... but saying that, would be nice for Bella to have a little sister too! I had a sister close in age and i loved it! So i think would be quite happy either way... though OH really wants a boy to play football with! Lol.

I'm feeling soo super tired and queezy. And running round after a toddler is rather tiring but i loving it :)

MM is that you???:happydance:

If you could add me too, due 16th March, hoping for a little blue but pink is welcome also:kiss:

I'm jealous of you ladies having some sort of idea of baby's due date :haha:

I done the red cabbage test today, it says boy :haha:

I think I'm due on 2nd March but not going to see doc until the end of this month and MW on 2nd Aug. VERY happy but symptoms have started with a vengeance, sore boobs, nausea and extreme tiredness. Congrats everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->