*~*March Mummies*~*

have to take my youngest to clinic today to get her 16 week check cant wait to see howmuch shes grown i am trying to thin of a gental way to break it to my mum that we are expecting again she will be happy bt will worry about how we will cope an shes very ill so dont wat to put too much stress o her

Kitty - spermasaurus! :rofl: Love it!

Pip - aww poor you and poor Bella :( I hope you get a full night's sleep tonight.

2nd time - hope your little girl's 16 week check goes well :)

I'm shattered too today. Also still have no appetite, feeling generally blah. I have soooo much work to do but have no energy to really do anything :coffee:

youngest d weights 11lb 2 oz such a little poppet big d weights 18lb i just have tiy weeny babies lol

Hey ladies, theres a lot of us now :D How are you all?

Hospital pregnancy test confirmed it today, I just have to wait for the midwife to phone now (I hate waiting!!) I'm thinking about pushing for a early scan, even though I feel cheeky doing it! I have morning sickness with a vengeance (sp?), surprisingly Trebor softmints took it straight away this morning :D!

Can i be added to the list please? Im due march 18th - first baby so very excited, esp as had a MC last april.

Just took my 2nd CB digi test and ive moved up to 2-3 (4-5) weeks YAYYYYY :dance:

(I edited this after realising i originally sd i was due march 28th... oops)

congrats firsttimer1 it is very exciting i am due 10th march an got a 2-3 week on a digi yesteray lol

congrats to all of you too :)

My bday is march 9th, if i had just planned it a little better... heehee... who knows... bub may be early! ;)

Congratulations first timer!. how is everyone today?

Congrats Firsttimer1, will add you to the list now :thumbup:

My OH has a job interview tomorrow for a verrrrrry good job, could really do with it right now, fingers crossed!!

1st appt tomorrow at 5 wks and 4 days. When i got preggo in march i was 29 and they didnt want to see me until 8 wks, now i am 30 and they want to see me earlier. Do u think it is the age or mc that changed how soon they wanted to see me??

Hi Ladies! i got my BFP today :bfp: :happydance:

I can't really remember when my last period was exactly or when i ovulate or anything like that but i did a CB digi and i got 3+ :)
I'm thinking i'll be start of March :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Got my period last night..:( Had a Chemical.. talked to doctor she made me feel really comfortable and positive. It's very normal.. and will be back on the horse!

Bye for now March Mummies! Good luck to you all Healthy and Happy 9 Months!

So sorry to hear that, Lucky7s :( Hope to see you in First Tri again soon. Take gentle care :hugs: :hugs:

bloodbinds- hope he gets the job!

pooch- i would say it was cuz of the mc from my experience

congrats mherkes!!!!:happydance:

lucky 7s- im really sorry to hear that hun. im nervous that could happen to us but praying it doesnt. af is due friday

took another test today and got strong lines

0_IMAGE_534.jpg

So sorry to hear that Lucky7s! :hugs: Hopefully see you back in 1st tri soon!

Congrats mherkes! I'm over 6 weeks and due beginning of march, so if you're 3 weeks you're probably due around late march, maybe around the 20th? I can only guess really! Lol. If you care to guess a due date for yourself i will add you to the list :thumbup:

So sorry to hear that lucky7sxx. Hope everyone is well this morning, I'm shattered after my darling twins kept me up half the night.

Hey everyone congrats on your bfps
My edd is 5th but i think i will know for definate at my 12wk scan
My ds was born 6wks early so really nervous about this pregnancy
Goodluck everyone and h&h pregnancy :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly