*~*March Mummies*~*

Hi can I sneak in, I'm due on the 16th of march by lmp. I already have twins who are just over 2 called Chloe and Nathan, looking forward to getting to know you all
X

Hi Baboo :) Congratulations! :D

Kitty, congratulations too! :D

Wow, seems like June/July have been good months for conception :rofl:

Ohhh and Kitty joins the crew! Awesome Kitty, we've got a few old school members now due March! :happydance:

Thanks guys. Oooh it's wildly exciting. Was NOT expecting to fall pregnant on our first month TTC. Fin was a surprise baby while on the pill so I think I married Mr Super Sperm.

So how are we all feeling? Has it sunk in for anyone yet?

Pip, how did the MW go? xxx

She was here for aggggeeeessss. But yeah it went well, she took all my blood, did my health history and gave me about a million leaflets. She decided to explain everything about pregnancy to me, which was nice but i have been pregnant before and not all that long ago! Lol.

It hasn't sunk in for me yet in the slightest :blush: I'm still in that panicked "OMG-wtf do I do now?!" mode.

I'm contemplating trying to book a private scan for the next couple of weeks (there's a place about 45 mins from me who does early scans for £25). I don't think I'll believe that there is a baby in there til I see it for myself :rofl:

Pip - glad the MW appointment went well :) That's hilarious though that she felt she had to tell you all about pregnancy again - didn't she realise how old Bella is?

Yeah she even saw Bella! :rofl: She was telling me about epidurals and all sorts and i was just nodding my head along, felt rude to interupt her saying 'erm, yeah, i know all this??' Lol. Ah well, good to get a refresher i suppose!

Yeah it's not sunk in for me yet either and i've known for two weeks, don't remember when it started feeling real the first time - maybe after my first scan??

To be perfectly honest, I don't think it felt real till Roo arrived :rofl: And I do still have moments where I'm like "Oh yeah, I have a child now. Go figure!" :blush:

Congrats Jemma! Yet another face from baby club :D Was our first month TTC too, very shocked and excited! :) x

Wow its getting seriously busy in here! :hi:

Gah, am i the only one who has serious hormone rage? I'm just horrible these last couple of days :blush: Hoping i calm down soon :wacko:

Some areas you see your MWs really early eh? I don't have an appointment until the 22nd, and they said that was a bit early, but the closest slot to when they wanted to see me... :shrug:

Don't think it matters too much when you see the midwife, i know they dont like seeing people before 6 weeks (as most miscarriages that happen, happen before 6 weeks) but usually they will see people between 6-10 weeks, it doesn't really matter when they do though, as it's just health history really and a few leaflets, and they need to see you at least a couple of weeks before the 12 week scan time so they have time to book you in.

Hmm, here i think they don't want to see you until 10 weeks, i know they've changed it to be earlier. Last time i wasn't booked in until 13 weeks, and that was standard, i'd already had the dating scan before my first app. Weird...

Anyone getting any cramps? Man I'm having major cramps.. in lower back too.. and it's freaking me out!! I'm reading its normal but.. It's not dying down and Its painful!
.... eesh not fun being at work with this....:(

I have a scan in 2 and a half hours. I'm not expecting to see anything though. but its free so i dont mind lol

march 23 for me!!! congrats ladies!!! i was a march mommy last year but had to be induced 3 weeks early for low amniotic fluid, so he was a feb baby. levels went down to 3, was not good. while in labor they broke my water and there was a lot of blood in my water. they think placenta was pulling away which would make fluid low and bloody:nope:they got him out just in time. we were ntnp and kinda shocked to be a march mommy again!

Congratulations blessedmomma, welcome to March Mummies 2012 :)

I'm so tired this morning. We were up stupidly late because our entire area lost its water supply last night. Decamped to my parents for a bit (my daughter is still there!) and it was after 11pm by the time we got back.

Ho hum :coffee:

Morning lovers.

So Ian has taken to calling himself "The Spermasaurus" and the tiredness has kicked in already.

The reason I did a test with Fin was because I literally fell asleep everywhere. I had extremely low BP whole way through my pregnancy which meant I was constantly exhausted.

How's everyone feeling? xxx

I'm sooooo tired!

Only because Bella decided it would be a good idea to scream for a couple of hours straight in the middle of the night, i just couldn't get her back to sleep and couldn't figure out what was wrong! Argh! So pregnancy symptoms or not, i'm knackered! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->