March Munchkins 2017 - calling all March Mummy's to be:)

Hiya Rita, glad to have you. Massive congratulations to you :)

Can't wait to get to know you all better over these next 9 months.

Going to add everyone to the list now x

So I have a new symptom as of today... heartburn. Didn't even think it was an early pregnancy thing, I've only ever had it when I was pregnant with DS but not until afterror 20 weeks. Also been bit constipated x

Yay, Tara! I know it sounds weird to get excited about things like heart burn and morning sickness, but I feel like these things can give you a little piece of mind that baby is sticking.

So yay for heartburn!

Rita I was so happy lol, it's gone this morning and I'm gutted. These little symptoms are the only thing that makes it feel real. I honestly can't wait for more x

Hello! New here. A little scared to be anywhere by the TTC boards. Got my BFP yesterday!

Name (just first)? Sarah

How old are you? 26

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 14th March. FF based on O date.

What # child is this for you? First!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I have no idea! Boy maybe?

Are you finding out the gender? Not sure. When we talked about it we were undecided.

How many months were you TTC? 9

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Yup, doctor put me on aspirin until 36 weeks because I have lupus. No known clotting issues but just as a precaution. I'm on Metformin too but when my GP spoke with the OB they said there's no benefit to staying on it. So I'm not planning to.

Hiya Sarah, congratulations hunny :)

I'm in metformin too and I'm thinking about stopping, it's never really seemed to help much anyway and as I'm rubbish at remembering to take it seems pointless. I only have a pack left so will finish them x

Hi to all the new ladies :flower:

Yay for symptoms Tara I have nothing but sore breasts but it's early

I am stepping away from the tests. They weren't getting any darker even though they weren't as dark as the control line so it's been freaking me out. I am going to try and hold out until next Monday to do another one and hopefully it'll be as dark as the control line then.

My first MMC they said may have been twins so I'm slightly nervous about that being the case. Would welcome them with open arms but hubby is in school so daycare for Two newborns would be a hefty bill.

Mel I've got nothing today so now I'm worrying, keep pinching my boobs so see if they hurt but nope. I looked back in my journal from when I was pregnant with my DS and I mention on there symptoms coming and going and feeling totally normal some days so trying not to stress x

Jamie I'd definitely suggest stepping away from the tests, I've had to do the same. Mine haven't been darker or exactly as dark as the control line and they even got a bit lighter but they're the really really cheap cheap strips so telling myself that's why. I dipped 4 into same urine and everyone had a different shade line. I have one digi left that I'm hoping to see a 3+ on bit I'm so nervous it willooks still say 2-3 or worse be back at 1-2 x

Name (just first)? Lia

How old are you? 31

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 10th March going by first day of cycle

What # child is this for you? Number 3

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? No idea

Are you finding out the gender? Yes as my first 2 we stayed team yellow

How many months were you TTC? None, this was a surprise

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Just my prenatal

I wouldn't worry too much about tests not getting darker just yet (hgc doubles within 2 days anyhow) or not having too many/any symptoms considering it is really early for us still.

my boobs were sore but now it's not as much (still hurts when my little man elbows me there) and i have some heartburn but nothing else really. i know from the first pregnancy i had no morning sickness, some nausea from smells, heightened sense of smell, and heartburn.

I know it's hard but try not to worry I had no symptoms at all with my last pregnancy and had a healthy baby girl.

Ok I think I'll nose my way into here. :shy:

Name (just first)? Samantha

How old are you? 29

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Going from my cycle length and LMP I'm due March 8th.

What # child is this for you? 3 biological but 5 if you include my 2 step kids. :eek:

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? No idea.

Are you finding out the gender? Yes. I'm a planner so I could never wait for the surprise.

How many months were you TTC? Zero. We weren't preventing but definitely weren't trying either. :haha: we are extremely happy though!

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Just prenatals!

Hiya Lia, congratulations on your special surprise x

Hi Samantha, welcome to you too and also congratulations x

I'm so happy this group keeps growing, I'll add you both to the list now x

Mel and Milessa you're both right, I definitely need to try and relax. I couldn't hold off doing that last digi much longer so I've just done it and I'm so happy. I know it's not 100% accurate but at least I know my levels are rising as you'd expect. I think I'm definitely done testing now, can't get more confirmation that that haha.

IMG_20160706_202630.jpg

Mel and Milessa you're both right, I definitely need to try and relax. I couldn't hold off doing that last digi much longer so I've just done it and I'm so happy. I know it's not 100% accurate but at least I know my levels are rising as you'd expect. I think I'm definitely done testing now, can't get more confirmation that that haha.

View attachment 955664

Yay :happydance: it always makes it feel more real to see it in words like that

Thanks Mel, it definitely does help. I tell you something as much as I want to enjoy every last minute of this pregnancy I can not wait to be out of the 1st trimester, it's so scary lol x

Yay!!! :happydance: happy to see that your levels are increasing! i hope that lets you relax a little cuz stressing isn't good for the little one or for the mama. :hugs:

Hi everyone! I got my BFP today so guess I am tentatively joining you!

Name (just first)? Beth

How old are you? 25

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? According to ovulation date 18th March

What # child is this for you? 2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I have no idea!

Are you finding out the gender? No we will have a surprise :)

How many months were you TTC? 6 months

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? No just pregnancy vitamins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"