March Munchkins 2017 - calling all March Mummy's to be:)

Name: Paris

How old are you: 25

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date: 13th March - worked out by first day of last period.

What # child is this for you: my second.

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl: Not sure.

Are you finding out the gender: No Team Yellow :)

How many months were you TTC: first month trying

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy: Prenatal vitamins

I started bleeding today, very very heavy. Good luck to you all

I'm so sorry Sarah. Sending you my biggest hug. Your rainbow baby will come. How are you feeling?

Hi Paris and Beth, welcome to the group guys. It's fab to have you, wishing you a H&H 9 months. I'll get you both added to the list now :)

Sarah once again I am so sorry for your loss, please take the time you need and be kind to yourself :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so sorry Sarah :(

Thank you PrincessTaz looking forward to getting to know everyone over the next 9 months :)

Bloated to the max bleh.

That's about my only symptom right now and it stinks.

I started bleeding today, very very heavy. Good luck to you all

:hugs::cry: I'm sorry. I lost my first pregnancy. The girls over in the MC section got me through it. But it was rough for a long time, I still get sad sometimes but than remind myself without that loss I wouldn't have my first daughter so it was meant to be. You will get that rainbow baby too. :flower:

Sorry if TMI, does anyone have sharp pains while pooping? It's been that way for me for about a week. Its on the left side and pretty sharp during bowel movements. I've had the pain before and thought it was cysts so Im wondering if its like the corpus luteum cyst or if I should worry about ectopic.

Name (just first)? Sally

How old are you? 24

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 12th March based on last period

What # child is this for you? 3

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Boy

Are you finding out the gender? I don't think so

How many months were you TTC? 0 very much an accident!

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? No

Name (just first)?

Harriet

How old are you?

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date?

5th March. First day of last period.

What # child is this for you?

No.2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?

I've got a little girl and my symptoms this time round are completely different, so we're thinking boy.

Are you finding out the gender?

Yes!!

How many months were you TTC?

We're weren't actively trying but stopped using contraception, if it happened it happened. We're both very excited now.

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy?

Just prenatal vitamins.

Sally and Harriet congratulations guys and welcome to the March group. It's lovely to have you both, adding you to the list now x

Jamie I've had a bit of pain but mainly because I've been a bit constipated. It could just be a cyst though, try not to worry too much. Maybe if it continues speak to your gp though x

All my symptoms have disappeared today except slight boob tenderness and sore nipples. Not worrying about it though as it's early days, I'm just so impatient for my scan already. 12 sleeps to go!

Sally and Harriet congratulations guys and welcome to the March group. It's lovely to have you both, adding you to the list now x

Jamie I've had a bit of pain but mainly because I've been a bit constipated. It could just be a cyst though, try not to worry too much. Maybe if it continues speak to your gp though x

All my symptoms have disappeared today except slight boob tenderness and sore nipples. Not worrying about it though as it's early days, I'm just so impatient for my scan already. 12 sleeps to go!

I think I was just looking for a reason to get in for an early scan lol. I'm jealous you have yours so soon. Mine isn't for another 3 1/2 weeks. I'm debating on calling next week and asking if they have had anything open up earlier.

It's definitely worth a try Jamie, they might have had some cancellations or something. I feel like time is moving so slowly, when I think we still have 35 weeks+ to go!! I don't want to wish all the time away though, just the first 12 weeks lol. I love it once you start to feel the baby move etc, I absolutely loved every minute of being pregnant with my son and missed my bump so much once he was born. Hopefully these next few weeks will go fast x

My scan is ages away :nope: I won't get offered a scan until at least 12 weeks although as my cycles are long my due date from lmp puts me 2 weeks ahead and I know from experience my midwife won't listen to my dates so she will have me booked in for my 12 week scan at 10 weeks.

If you have one at 10 weeks isn't that too early for the NT scan, wouldn't you then need another between 11+2 and 14 weeks?

If I weren't getting this scan due to fertility drugs and mc history I think I'd definitely get a private one. I'll probably get a private one anyway about 10 weeks x

If my scan is before 11 weeks they will prob ask me to come back again at 12 weeks and then 20 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->