March Munchkins 2017 - calling all March Mummy's to be:)

I had my early scan this morning and all is well. Saw a tiny little baby with a heartbeat! So relived now. It was measuring a week and a bit behind but I have always suspected I am not as far along as my dates.

I am currently combination feeding my son but he seems to be having more formula and less breast milk now. I am trying not to feel guilty as he was exclusively breastfed for 6 months and he is thriving.

Sarah-I thought waiting over the weekend was hard so I feel your pain. Try and keep busy easier said then done I know

I had my early scan this morning and all is well. Saw a tiny little baby with a heartbeat! So relived now. It was measuring a week and a bit behind but I have always suspected I am not as far along as my dates.

I am currently combination feeding my son but he seems to be having more formula and less breast milk now. I am trying not to feel guilty as he was exclusively breastfed for 6 months and he is thriving.

Sarah-I thought waiting over the weekend was hard so I feel your pain. Try and keep busy easier said then done I know

Congrats Sepia :dance: Bet you are so relieved! X

katestar53- the first trimester is so hard when the symptoms come and go. I have no symptoms in the morning and then I'm exhausted and then nothing
sepia - congrats on a good scan!

Katestar53- I know how you feel about symptoms. I have been bloated this entire time and the past couple of days it's died down almost completely. Was super gassy (sorry tmi) and not constipated the past two days as well. Haven't been gassy at all and was super constipated since bfp. Ugh I just wish it was time for my scan. Still 2 weeks away. Hopefully they call with my second blood results today.

I'm still really on and off with my symptoms too. I woke up this morning feeling way less bloated. The tiredness seems to really come and go. The first few days after I found out I was exhausted and now for the last 2 days I feel tired, but not overly exhausted. It can be so frustrating how symptoms can come and go on any given day. It is much easier to relax when you can feel movement and actually look pregnant. 2 weeks and 1 day until my scan and it couldn't go any slower!

Cleckner - oh no, i hope all is well and you update us on the bleeding.

Sepia - that must be so relieving for you! so glad you had such a great scan and i'm with you they tend to make you further along, i don't get the whole you were pregnant even before you conceived thing that drs love to talk about. (i get it's hard to pinpoint for all esp if they aren't tracking but still going from lmp is at least 2 weeks off)

salamander and hhimayy - i'm there with you on the gassy/bloated thing, i've been looking in the mirror at the end of the day and i tell my dh (almost every day for a few days now:blush:) that i look like i'm showing. ik you show earlier in subsequent pregnancies but this would be far too early (i figured by like 11 or 12 weeks or so).

We are currently waiting for the 20th to come so we can get the first ob appointment with the nurse taking medical history and all that "fun" stuff they like to talk/ask at the first one. i'm hoping they will set me up for a scan soon cuz they know i had a mc but will have to see what they do. only symptoms still are fatigue and some breast soreness. i so want to see this little one and hear the heartbeat.:D

so sorry cleckner :hugs:I really hope everything is ok for you

Yeah for seeing the heartbeat sepia

Good luck at your scan tomorrow taz keep us updated

I have my first midwive appointment next Wednesday And will hopefully get booked in for my first scan.

I finally called and made an appt for tomorrow to have bloods drawn. Eeek! Starting to feel real!

Feel like I've convinced myself I've lost this one. Sore breasts and bloat disappeared for the past few days and I have been super gassy like I am right before I get my period. Also not having to pee in the middle of the night anymore. Only thing going is that I had a vivid dream last night.

Wonder if its because my second missed period would be due this week.

Ladies, spent all morning at EPU, I've managed to convince myself that it was game over as my cramps had stopped & my boobs weren't sore anymore... Anyway I had a scan & it showed a tiny little bean with a HEARTBEAT ❤️

Im so happy & relieved so now maybe I can get some sleep, lol X

Hi ladies can I join! Got my bfp this morning.
Due March 27th going by lmp. This will be baby number 3 and will probably find out gender because I'm a crazy planner.

Hi ladies can I join! Got my bfp this morning.
Due March 27th going by lmp. This will be baby number 3 and will probably find out gender because I'm a crazy planner.

:happydance: congratulations mattsgirl I am so happy you are joining us x

Katestar am so glad your little bean is doing well first tri is a worrying time x

Amazing news KAteStar!

I hope i see some heartbeats on friday xx

Hi I'm hoping I can join you?

Tentatively pregnant after two 4 week losses. I'm still only 4 weeks and a day but my tests this time have been super dark from the off - much darker than any of my previous got to. So I'm going for the keeping postive approach

Due date based on LMP is 28th March, but as I ovulated on day 16 30th March seems more likely.

Here are my 11 and 13 dpo tests

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
Congrats katestar!

Welcome mattsgirl and kmpreston!

My appointment letter came! Will be on Thursday at 1.30PM bit nervous I wont see a heartbeat as I'll be 6+4 by lmp but not sure I'm quite that far on x

Name (just first)? Kirsty

How old are you? 28

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 28th March - FF based on LMP (I assume)

What # child is this for you? 1 but pregnancy #3

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Girl

Are you finding out the gender? Don't think hubby will let me

How many months were you TTC? 24 months exactly

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Not yet but I was taking clomid. Need to see a doctor really

Name (just first)? Emily

How old are you? 22

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? 21st March 2016. Had an early scan today that said I was "around 5 weeks" so just added 35 weeks to it!

What # child is this for you? 1

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Boy

Are you finding out the gender? Yep!

How many months were you TTC? We weren't really.. it happened right after the implant came out

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? Just folic acid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->