March Munchkins 2017 - calling all March Mummy's to be:)

Thanks guys, had my test done. Turns out my Wednesday test was 9354 and today's was 14,050. Have to go back Sunday again as they've not quite gone as high as they hoped.
I'm nervous now, relieved it's gone up but scared too x

Try not & worry sweetie even though it's hard not too. I know that hcg takes longer to double once it's in higher figures so I'm sure you are bang on track. Are you getting another scan soon? X

Thanks Kate star, it depends how the results are Sunday. If they've not risen as much as they expect again she said it's likely I'll have another scan Monday x

Morning how is everyone today?
I've never had 'morning sickness' previously but was throwing up the whole time I was out last night so I'm hoping this is a good sign with regards to hormone levels.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend x

I was sick last night after eating a packet of jelly babies will never eat them again lol

I have been looking at baby stuff and I am now very tempted to find out the gender but as its my last baby wanted to stay team yellow am so torn!!

Stay team yellow Mel!! It's be best feeling ever finding out once you can hold them. <3

Weird question... If you're estimating your due date by when you think you conceived (my periods have been wonky since having my son), do you go by when the sex occurred or when you think you implanted?

Also, am I the only weirdo still POAS? :haha: I like seeing the progression. Although... It's not quite as reassuring now, because with my miscarriage in April I had really great progression and lost the baby anyway at 5+3. :cry:

Livvy- I'm still POAS too. I'll probably stop once I have a scan haha! Can't help myself it's like my morning routine. I only have the Internet cheapies though and my line is as dark as the control line now so I'm not sure why I keep going.

*yawn* has anyone got any spare energy they want to send my way?!

I am exhausted. How's everyone feeling?

Hi Ladies may I join you?

Name (just first)? Veronica

How old are you? 32

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Between March 2nd (LMP)- March 12 (When I think I O'd)

What # child is this for you? 3rd living

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? hubby and I have already guessed boy as I've always wanted a girl

Are you finding out the gender? yes! I have no patience lol

How many months were you TTC? none, I have an 8 month old at home and this came as a huge surprise.

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? not yet but was on aspirin and progesterone last pregnancy.

Livvy unless you where temping it's really hard to know when you implanted but if you have an idea I would go with that date. I also still poas but I only have two tests left so will stop when they run out.

Hi Veronica welcome to the group x

Welcome!

I had bad nausea with my son from 6 wks until 18 wks, so hoping this pregnancy is different in that regard.

Feeling exhausted today, and would love a nap, but being it's already almost 5pm, I guess an early bedtime will have to do.

I was telling my husband last night that being around these forums has really made me paranoid...I'm constantly checking my toilet paper and I'm so scared I'll go in for my scan and there will be no heart beat, I so wish I had a way to peak into my uterus and make sure this baby is growing and thriving! It's like you have one loss and suddenly everything is tainted.

Welcome Veronica!

Still POAS here too. And constantly checking toilet paper etc.

No real symptoms here other than slightly sore boobs and a few cramps. Sickness hit around 6.5 weeks with my daughter, and quickly developed into HG...really hoping it doesn't go that way this time.

How is everyone else feeling?

Hi Veronica, congratulations on your lovely surprise and welcome to the group. I'll add you to the list now x

I'm also so tired all the time, it's ridiculous. Have started feeling a little nauseous but nothing too bad yet. Other than that no symptoms really.

Also still testing here, even after scan lol, not often now but every few days. Think I've easily taken about 60 tests so far.

I've had a lovely day at a close friend's baby shower, my first ever one actually. Her bump is so big and felt baby kicking loads, I can't wait for the stage x

Aww sounds like a lovely time princesstaz :flower:

I'm 95% sure when I implanted because my back KILLED me that day. I thought I had a bladder infection, because I NEVER get back aches. It was just that one day, gone the next.

The first trimester is so hard with wanting to feel like everything is ok but yet hating all the symptoms as they come. At least the second tri you can start feeling little one and feel more reassured. I'm exhausted. Can barely lift my head up for most of the day and then when it's time for bed I find all the energy I didn't have all day.

Yes, during the day I feel so fun down and tired and then when it comes time to go to bed at night I'm awake and somewhat restless at night. I was.just thinking today how time is just crawling. First trimester nerves are no fun.

I'm at that stage now, it's 10 pm and I just finished off three loads of laundry plus folded the two baskets I've left sitting in my room all week...as well as sweeping. I should be in bed haha.

I can't wait until I start feeling kicks

Hi all and welcome to everyone new.

Veronica- I also have an 8 month old and I'm wondering how I am going to cope.

Mm. As for me I have had very light bleeding Thursday and Friday, it has stopped now but I am still worried. My gp has booked me an early scan Monday morning. I am getting really nervous and I will have to go in on my own as they don't allow children in the room so my husband will be with my son in the waiting room. I never had any bleeding with my son so this is all new to me. Still have nausea and exhaustion so I am hoping that is a good sign.

Sepia hope you scan goes well, lots of women do have spotting in rely pregnancy though. Totally understand it makes your nervous though. Oh and when I went for an scan in a previous pregnancy I brought myou mum to watch my love and presumed they wouldn't let them in but they did as long as long wasn't being distracting so mayne he'll be able to go in with you.

I'm sure once baby is here you'll find new routine through works well and with them.being so close once baby is a bit olier they'll be able to play and keep each other stimulated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->