March Munchkins 2017 - calling all March Mummy's to be:)

Hi Ladies may I join you?

Name (just first)? Veronica

How old are you? 32

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? Between March 2nd (LMP)- March 12 (When I think I O'd)

What # child is this for you? 3rd living

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? hubby and I have already guessed boy as I've always wanted a girl

Are you finding out the gender? yes! I have no patience lol

How many months were you TTC? none, I have an 8 month old at home and this came as a huge surprise.

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? not yet but was on aspirin and progesterone last pregnancy.

Welcome! I have a 4month old. This pregnancy was a big surprise to us too! Xx

Sepia, I had spotting with my first pregnancy, very common & not always anything to worry about :) These first few weeks are so worrisome aren't they :( I'm a nervous wreck, googling everything little thing & checking for bleeding but I always find after 12 weeks the time flies by & before we know it our gorgeous babies are here :) Let us know how your scan goes, thinking of you X

I've woken up today with a sticking cold & have to travel down to London on the train with two cheeky toddlers! I'm going to visit my Dad for a few days & to see old school friends. Just hope I don't puke on the train! Anyone else finding that food/drink tastes really bitter? I've completely gone off coffee which is very unlike me! X

I'm fairly certain I'm out. Started bleeding lightly with no cramping yesterday. Went to ER and they couldn't find a sac but bloods measuring at 5 weeks so that would be normal to not see anything yet and though maybe I just ovulated late bc I wasn't tracking. Bleeding stopped so I had hope but in the night it started back up and now today it's basically a normal period with cramps and all. I will call my Dr tomorrow to see what he wants me to do next. I'm devestated but clinging to the fact that I already had two take home babies and I have two step kids that I love. My OH has said we can try again even though we weren't trying for this one so that's helping me to have something to look forward to. When I lost my first pregnancy I thought I'd never have a baby of my own so this one doesn't hurt quite as bad.

I'm fairly certain I'm out. Started bleeding lightly with no cramping yesterday. Went to ER and they couldn't find a sac but bloods measuring at 5 weeks so that would be normal to not see anything yet and though maybe I just ovulated late bc I wasn't tracking. Bleeding stopped so I had hope but in the night it started back up and now today it's basically a normal period with cramps and all. I will call my Dr tomorrow to see what he wants me to do next. I'm devestated but clinging to the fact that I already had two take home babies and I have two step kids that I love. My OH has said we can try again even though we weren't trying for this one so that's helping me to have something to look forward to. When I lost my first pregnancy I thought I'd never have a baby of my own so this one doesn't hurt quite as bad.

Oh no my lovely, sending you lots of hugs! I hope all will be ok X

I'm so glad I'm not the only one on a journey to 2 under 2. How are you ladies handling early pregnancy with an infant? Do any of you happen to still be breastfeeding? I'm not ready to stop as of yet but wondering what will happen with pregnancy.

cleckner I'm so sorry you are going through this. With my lo I had bleeding at the beginning of the pregnancy as well but it turned out to be a SCH and baby was ok. I've also had a few losses so I know what you mean about it not hurting as bad but you still need to take care of yourself.

Hugs cleckner xxx

I've just had my third lot of HCG levels back, the doctors booked me in for a scan Friday to confirm what's going on with baby/babies.

Nervous scared and excited all at once

Hugs cleckner xxx

I've just had my third lot of HCG levels back, the doctors booked me in for a scan Friday to confirm what's going on with baby/babies.

Nervous scared and excited all at once

What were they Hun? Bet you can't wait till Friday?! Xxx

Nervous and excited katestar! So my Friday results were 14,050 and today's were 22,250 doctor said not as high as he hoped so has booked me in for Friday. Bit scared as my other half is on holiday from Wednesday, but I'm taking my close friend so I'm not alone.

I'm so glad *something* is clearly going on in there I'm just desperate to see what! Xx

I'm so sorry cleckner. I just went through that in April. You will get your 3rd take home baby soon xx

SweetV, I'm still bfing. He's just over a year now. He has definitely started nursing less, I think it must taste different to him. We're down to 3 nursings a day, but as long as he keeps taking the boob I'll offer :) he was 8 months in March when I got pregnant with our mc. That was rough, because he was distressed at my lack of milk supply and nursing every 2 hours pretty much around the clock. I know other moms who have kept nursing young babies though. Do what works for you and don't feel guilty about it.

sarah0108 - I hope the time passes quickly until your scan on Friday!

Livvy - I think my supply has definitely gone down. He seems frustrated and hungry all the time. I'm worried that I'll have to stop before either of us are ready but I'm going to keep offering. At least he is on solids.

I think I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow and see if i can get a dating scan so I know for sure how far along I am. My symptoms are definitely worse today.

SweetV, maybe you could offer some thawed frozen breastmilk after nursing? I did a couple times and he gobbled it up. It's hard cuz we don't want them to go hungry. But we also want to keep up supply :/ I think with pregnancy though there's really nothing you can do regarding milk supply, the hormones literally war with each other. Good luck Hun, let me know how it's going.

Sarah just found this info regarding hcg doubling time & looks like that after 6,000 the doubling rate slows down X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Kate star!! I'm back at work today after being off since Wednesday, hoping it helps pas the time until Friday! X

Samantha I am so sorry darling, I know after suffering a loss especially after having kids it may seem easier to deal with but it can still hit you after so please take the time you need and be kind to yourself. I'm so sorry :hugs: :hugs:

Sarah0108 I think your bloods sounds good, sending lots of luck for Friday. Hope the week goes quickly x

No experience with nursing while pregnant but I'd say do what works for you and lo x

Anyone else have any scans or appointments coming up?
I have another scan tomorrow and them my first midwife appointment is 2 weeks today x

No scans booked but first midwife on the 04th Aug which seems like ages away :(

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Taz! Did you ask the midwife or are you going private? I'm thinking of going to the walk in Early Pregnancy Unit once I'm 6 weeks to try & get a scan as I'm so anxious :( With my last pregnancy I was under the miscarriage clinic consultant so she scanned me every two weeks up to 16 weeks so don't think I can wait til 12 weeks :(

How's everything feeling today? My cramping has died down so am worrying about that plus my boobs aren't as sore... I hate all this worrying, it's causing me not to sleep & im beyond exhausted X

So sorry cleckner xx

I'm still waiting for my appointment letter. I hope it comes this week. I'm so anxious to find out when my scan is! They scanned me at 6+1 last time so hopefully its soon!

I'm feeling OK. A lot of indigestion and gas pains. I looked full term by the end of the day yesterday I was so bloated! Also can't stop peeing lol

Today is dragging! I thought work would speed my day up but it hasn't lol

I have zero pregnancy symptoms again today :/

Kate no its not private, it's booked through my assisted conception unit as we had fertility drugs. Just to check all is well before the discharge me from the service.

I would definitely try get an early one if you can, even if you have to tell a little white lie. It's no good being so anxious xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->