March Munchkins 2017 - calling all March Mummy's to be:)

Not sure when i get to have a scan but my first two appointments are set, the first (July 20th) is the long one to talk about history and stuff and then i get to see the dr. on Aug. 11th. but the blood test i did yesterday came back positive today so at least that step is taken.

With my first pregnancy, I went for my 12 week scan when I thought I was 12 weeks but I was put back to 10 weeks. As I declined the NT they didn't need to rearrange another scan for me.

This time I'll hopefully get a 12 week scan but I might be 11 weeks if my MW doesn't listen to my dates, as I know I ovulated on CD21 and she would base my dates on CD14.

Kittie Was your scan at 10 weeks a clear pict of baby? It's really frustrating when your midwife doesn't listen to your dates especially when your charting etc and know when you ovulated

This was my 10 week scan pic :cloud9:

So clearly a baby but not as clear as 12 week pics.

Can't believe he's starting school in September :cry:

386525_10150507112645733_789230284_n.jpg

I'm dreading my DS starting school, luckily due to an early September birthday he misses this year so goes next year just before his 5th birthday. I'm sure he'll love it but it just seems like a big step.

How is everyone feeling today?

Every single one of my symptoms has disappeared so I'm worrying a bit now. I know they can come and go but I just feel totally normal this morning.

Milessa glad you've got your appointments booked, I thinks it's more real after your first one x

Thanks Kittie it is clear for 10 weeks.

Am feeling a bit crampy today, I know it's normal but I still worry about it

Feeling fine today again. Still having some slight pain on left side but nothing horrible and mostly with movement.

Well I just called around and found an OB/GYN this morning. :haha: I moved to a new state a year ago and I haven't been to a doctor in that time so I had to do some searching and reading to find someone good. Fingers crossed I like him. :rofl: my first appointment is August 1 so I'll be nearly 9 weeks than. I'm not sure what their first appointments entail so it'll be interesting. I'm wishing I could've been seen sooner at least just to know all is ok but I guess I have something to be nervously excited about for the next few weeks. :)

Mel and Jamie I've been a bit crampy too, thinking it's stretching and baby making room. Been tired today but I did stay up rather late last night so not sure it's pregnancy related. I did spray some perfume today and it just didn't sit well, it smelt so strong.

Samantha glad you got your first appointment booked, hopefully time will go quickly and you'll like your dr x

That's one symptom I do have tiredness!!! I am exhausted every day no matter how many hours sleep I get.

I don't feel that pregnant either yet. This first trimester is soo worrying. I had a little bit of nausea this morning and before each meal but that's it really. I'm so worried all the time even though it's super early days :(

I worry a lot too. I think it's only natural at this point. We already care so much about these little beans growing.

I also lack symptoms. I mean, my breasts are slightly tender but not a lot. And I've always been the type to need a nap in the middle of the day. :haha: I wish I had more symptoms as well.

Starting to think I might be having a boy this time around as my symptoms are completely different than with my DD. The nausea comes and goes but it is definitely not the all day misery that I had last time.

I am sooooo tired all the time with this pregnancy which I'm sure has a lot to do with the insomnia I have a night. I get so hot a night, I just toss and turn and throw the covers off and on.

I was worried about the first trimester symptoms and having to take care of a toddler and unfortunately it is not turning out to be easier than I imagined. The last few nights I have been finally falling asleep around 3/4am and then having to get up at 6am with my DD. I'm definitely struggling at this point.

Hi everyone. I'm nervous to post as I only just found out today and I lost a little bean in April :cry: but I'm hopeful and praying this one is a take-home baby. <3

Name (just first)? Olivia

How old are you? 24

What's your EDD, how have you figured that date? March 22, based solely off ov pains. I'm sure the doctor will change it, they did last time.

What # child is this for you? Second :) still bfing my little guy who turns one on Tuesday!!!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I dont know yet, last time my dreams were correct so we'll see what I dream ;) if I had to guess I'd say another boy.

Are you finding out the gender? No! Being team yellow last time was the best!!

How many months were you TTC? Since our miscarriage, which was an unplanned pregnancy. So... Around 3.

Are you on any meds to help support your pregnancy? No, but if I do miscarry again I'm going to ask to be put on progesterone. I know mine is lower than normal, and I've heard bfing can cause it to be lower still. Or I may just wean my son and see what happens.

Hiya Olivia.

Welcome and congratulations. Pregnancy after a loss is so scary but you just have to try and be as positive as you can be. I know it's easier said than done. I was worried about my progesterone and nobody would listen so I just bought some natural progesterone cream that I use morning and night and touch wood everything is going okay so far.

I'm hating my lack of symptoms, I cried loads last night because I'd convinced myself something is wrong. I'm still worried today but trying not to stress. Maybe I'll just be one of those lucky ones who doesn't have any or mild ones.

Hiya Olivia.

Welcome and congratulations. Pregnancy after a loss is so scary but you just have to try and be as positive as you can be. I know it's easier said than done. I was worried about my progesterone and nobody would listen so I just bought some natural progesterone cream that I use morning and night and touch wood everything is going okay so far.

I'm hating my lack of symptoms, I cried loads last night because I'd convinced myself something is wrong. I'm still worried today but trying not to stress. Maybe I'll just be one of those lucky ones who doesn't have any or mild ones.

I know how it feels but you have to remember that if everything is gping the way it should, the stress is not the best so try to not worry.

I was having some decent sciatic pain today which I was shocked already started. I have a retroverted uterus so I wonder if that's what makes mine kick in so early.

So I stopped testing everyday, yay for improvement! But I did test on Friday and then again this morning to see if there was any progression still. The tests are definitely getting to a certain darkness faster than they used to. I'm pretty sure I still see progression in this.

Attachments

• 2016-07-11 09.17.22.jpg
    2016-07-11 09.17.22.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 8
The only thing that lets me know i'm pg is that i'm tired all the time, a little heartburn but both are kinda normal for me in general (got a lo and heartburn occurs at bed time for me even not pg) i can't wait to feel the baby move and hear the heart beat! that will make it a little more real for me.

Hiya Sarah, welcome and congratulations your lovely surprise bfp. I'll add you to the list now x

Jamie your tests look great to me, they're super dark x

Milessa I have zero symptoms except being tired too x

Afm I have a scan tomorrow for reassurance as I'd been having some very bad cramps that have had be doubled in pain. I'm so nervous and praying all is well, scan is at 9.40am so I'll update as soon as I can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->