March Munchkins 2017 - calling all March Mummy's to be:)

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I hope you're all feeling ok today x

Sarah wow that's amazing!! Fingers crossed everything goes great that's so exciting to have twins!! :dance:

I've been overly crampy lately as well. It's never really unbearable but it's been feeling like my hips are already having ligament pain. Is that normal so early? It's my 4th pregnancy but 3rd live birth if it's a sticky bean so I'm hoping it's just happening earlier than normal bc my body has done it a few times. I still keep checking every time I wipe for blood.

I was having sharper pains with movements for the past couple weeks but they have been subtle the past few days.

Super tired in the evenings. Usually take a nap or fall asleep early. Had some nausea yesterday and a dizzy spell. Blood draw again tomorrow, fx'd they have gone up decently.

Wow Sarah, twins!!! super exciting, fx all goes well with hgc levels and future scans!

like many have said the days seem to be stretching into eternity, i only got my definitive bfp on the 4th (11 days ago) and it feels like forever ago!

afm: still tired and sore boobs, i have been noticing what i think are some round ligament pains when i stand sometimes, but not like the doubling over pain/cramping others have talked about, just a little stretching feeling for a few seconds and i've also noticed my abdominal muscles feel sore like they are bruised but they aren't.

Thank you everyone, i am dreading getting my bloods done again today! My arms are still sore and bruised from my canula and bloods they did they other day as they did 3 failed attempts in each side :(!

Hows everyone feeling today?

Hope they get bloods from you a little easier today Sarah! X

I'm feeling very tired & always hungry! I had two dinners last night.. I ate with the boys then ate again with my husband, lol! X

Good luck today Sarah hopefully it's easier for you today

I still feel ill but also very hungry at the same time it's not much fun but at least I know am definitely pregnant :haha:

I'm constantly starving! I woke up last night with really bad hunger pains! I still haven't lost my baby weight from my 4 month old so I'm going to be seriously huge by the end of this :/

I'm constantly starving! I woke up last night with really bad hunger pains! I still haven't lost my baby weight from my 4 month old so I'm going to be seriously huge by the end of this :/

I haven't lost my baby weight from my three year old :haha: I am eating every hour and a half I've read about it and they advice to eat small every 3 hours but I can't last that long or I am left feeling so ill!!!! I will be be looking like am 20 weeks if I keep this eating up lol x

Oh can't wait to hear the update Sarah. SO exciting about twins.

I've been having the worst migraines the past week or so. Anyone else? Is this a pregnancy symptom? I haven't had headaches this bad since before my son was born.

Goodluck today Sarah, hope they get the blood first attempt!

I'm always hungry too...I can stuff my face and 5 minutes later I'm looking for more food. Trying not to gain too much though as I'm about 25 lbs heavier now then I was at the beginning of my first pregnancy.

Feeling really paranoid too, keep checking the toilet paper everytime I use the bathroom, I'll feel so much better once I see this baby on an u/s

Livvy - headaches can be normal, with the huge influx of hormones some bodies deal differently. I had a headache all day yesterday, seems to be gone today

Thanks guys, had my test done. Turns out my Wednesday test was 9354 and today's was 14,050. Have to go back Sunday again as they've not quite gone as high as they hoped.
I'm nervous now, relieved it's gone up but scared too x

Thanks guys, had my test done. Turns out my Wednesday test was 9354 and today's was 14,050. Have to go back Sunday again as they've not quite gone as high as they hoped.
I'm nervous now, relieved it's gone up but scared too x

I thought I had read that after 6000 they do not double as fast. The number may be wrong but I know it does happen at some point.

I'm not sure, I've never had to do any hcg stuff previously, she said they expected at least 15-16,000. X

Sarah 0108 I think your numbers seem okay, I also heard they slow down as they get higher.

Livvy I suffer with migraine and have already had one, it's due to the hormonal change.

I am also soooo tired, I felt like a walking zombie today. Also can't stop eating, it's like it's the only thing that stops me feeling nauseous so I just eat everything in my sight lol. Also haven't lost the baby weight from my 3 year old, dreading how much weight in going to put on x

Hhimay, I'm feeling a bit of vertigo the last few days. It's not bad, but noticeable- yesterday I thought it was due to the headache

I'm the same, felt really dizzy today and faint. Think the symptoms are really starting to kick in now, feel as sick as a dog & am in bed already! I've forgotten how bad the first few weeks are! Roll on 12 weeks X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->