March rainbows 2018

Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Sure it will go brilliantly. Will be looking forward to your update.

Thank you for your good wishes ladies, all good so far. Measuring 8&3 (4 days ahead) and a heartbeat of 141. The hematoma has shrunk too :).

The dr has seen me for miscarriage treatment before so he was super nice and scanned every last bit of me :) and pointed things out on the scan.

Feeling more positive but at the same time scared to feel positive. Going to go for another scan in a week.

Fingers crossed for rainbows :)

Just had a look and the yolk sack is 95th percentile. I did ask the dr if it was big and he said no, but a large yolk sack could be an indication of chromosome issues (from what I have been told before). Fingers crossed it stays within the normal range.

That's great news sweetkat! Try not worry about the yolk sac, I'm sure if it was anything to worry about he would of said xxx

The doctor would have had to be honest with you sweetkat if it was anything to be concerned about. As when you asked he said no I'd assume that means all is well. Try not to worry.

Dr Google isn't helping. Last week the yolk sac was 4mm. In a week it has grown to 5.7mm. All the charts say it should have grown half as much and the average at 10
weeks is 5.3mm. I wouldn't have been so worried had I not had 3 miscarriages and had I not known that sperm fragmentation leads to chromosome abnormalities.

If this is another miscarriage I am using donor sperm or IVF with PGD.

I'm sorry you're worrying Sweetkat. I would tell you not to, but I am a natural worrier so I know how you feel.
I'm glad your scan went well though! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out for you and baby.

Thank you Karoolia, I was totally ok until I saw the yolk sac measurements 6 by 6 by 5 and mean is 5.7. Although the good news is that the baby is measuring ahead at 8&3 (18.4mm). I guess nothing to do but wait another week and see what happens.

Not feeling positive today. While the yolk sac is 95 percentile (and will probably grow more) the heart rate is only 5 percentile. So doesn't look good :(

I still have morning sickness, but i had that last time right up until the MMC was discovered at 10&2. So am guessing will be the same this time :(

Could you speak to your doctor sweetkat. I found when I had wobbles like this I'd speak to my doctor and ask for confirmation. There were one or two times when I was correct but the majority of times it was me over worrying. They legally couldn't lie to you so if it's bothering you that much I would contact them. Hope your ok? Hugs.

Sweetkat. If I was you I would be giving my dr/hosp a phone to go over your results more to get some peace of mind. You could be worrying over nothing!

I'm spotting a lot more darker brown red this morning. Seems to of calmed down now. This is totally normal for me but after my last miscarriage it makes me panic!

Must be scary Kirsty. I haven't had any spotting this time but I have in my other healthy pregnancies. Made me dread using the toilet. Do you know why you spot. I never had an explanation. Used to frustrate me as I used to think the blood must be coming from somewhere.

Last pregnancy wth said i just had very sensitive cervix and they did find blood round baby in previous prengnancies but there was no mention of anything at my last scan and I was in tears with relief I forgot to ask and I even forgot to ask for a scan pic! I have my booking in appointment on Monday with the midwife so I'll talk to her about it then unless spotting turns more red I'll need to phone epu. It's calmed down a lot now it's just light brown/pink cm x

Hey ladies.
Thank you for the well wishes.
Today I don't think I got a clear answer.
The sonographer told us that she couldn't see a fetal pole or heartbeat and said we would have to be rescanned in two weeks time. Then DH said that he saw something. He was right. The tiniest bean with a flicker!
I am 6+6 based on LMP but she said baby was measuring 5+5 but with a good heartbeat. Now I know may be 3-4 days less due to late ovulation but no way a week behind.
The doctor said to us that it s a positive scan and that those dates are fine if I don't O until CD17. She wants to rescan in two weeks to check growth but right now isn't concerned at all.
Me on the other hand, I am very concerned. My babies always measure small for dates and always stop growing in week 6. This is the most behind I have ever been. I also got a positive HPT at 11dpo so I know the egg didn't implant mega late. This afternoon I have achey cramps in my hips and uterus. I know there was no signs of blood etc but I have MMCs. I never bleed anyway.
I know dates can be a week out and be fine but due to our history it's not looking good.
Expecting the worst but hoping for a miracle 🌈 Xx

Trying, I am keeping everything crossed for you. The wait is the worse! Last time I was told baby measured 5 weeks, but then it had a hb and caught up by 8 weeks. Then turned out it was Downs :(

This time the measurements are ok but the heartbeat is slow and yolk sac large :(. Damn early scans and wouldn't wish being pregnant after a loss on anyone - it's soooo stressful.

Big hugs and fingers crossed all is well.

I've just realised that Kirsty you are having the same issue.
I need to take my own advice that I have to you and try not to worry as a week is meant to be ok.
I guess need to hold onto the fact that a heartbeat was detected xx

Trying, I am keeping everything crossed for you. The wait is the worse! Last time I was told baby measured 5 weeks, but then it had a hb and caught up by 8 weeks. Then turned out it was Downs :(

This time the measurements are ok but the heartbeat is slow and yolk sac large :(. Damn early scans and wouldn't wish being pregnant after a loss on anyone - it's soooo stressful.

Big hugs and fingers crossed all is well.

Thanks SweetKat.
Seems like we are all in limbo at the moment. Such an awful place to be. I wanted to know one way or another today. This always happens to us and it's so tiring. DH doesn't see the issue as the doctor isn't concerned, so is it just my anxieties getting the better of me!? Am I making this into an issue. I really don't know.
Being pregnant after a loss is so hard. Doing it again and again even more so.
Sometimes early scans probably cause more anxiety 😐
Praying there are changes at your next scan. The waiting is just unbearable isn't it

Try not to worry too much trying for first. A heartbeat is a great sign. And early scans can be out for lots of reasons. Last pregnancy my son measured behind by over 10 days yet I booked a private scan the next day and he was ahead by two. He obviously hadn't caught up that much in 24 hours, but a different machine and different snonographee for different results. I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

My anxiety can't cope with early scans. At the moment I'm
Not even sure if I'm going ahead with my 7 week one.

Kirsty and Maryanne, there isn't really a dr I can call.

I have been for private scans a few times at different places but mostly I go to the Early pregnancy unit, and they are good about seeing me as I am a recurrent miscarriage person.

They have my history or screen but yet I am always seen by whoever is doing the clinic that day. I have been seen by the dr who did the scan before - he is always mega positive and says everything is fine. With my second MMC I saw him when was measuring very behind (like 1.5 weeks behind at 7 weeks and the hb was 80) and yet he kept saying he can't say for sure it's a miscarriage!

This time he kept saying everything is fine and even made me look at the hb, said not to worry about hematoma and made me take a pic of the baby on screen (because they don't give print outs). The report says come back in 2 weeks for reassurance.

So unless I have cramps/ bleeding they will just say all well, wait for 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->