March rainbows 2018

oh my goodness, Sweetkat! I'm glad they caught that! I hope the induction is going well. Update us when you get a chance! Thinking about you!

Congrats kristy!!! Happy healthy healing!!

Sweetkat keep us posted and good luck!!

Nsts are going good for little miss, although she edits until 40 minute mark to give them every thing. Induction is planned on week 39 if I don't go before then, so im going to be starting primrose oil to start prepping!

Hope you are all hanging in there during the final countdown!!

Rainbow baby is here!!!!
Will update with details and photo soon. So in love, totally worth the crazy ness for the last few months

DD2 was born on Tuesday weighing 7.7 pounds after an induction with an epidural. The induction on the drip took exactly 12 hours and was a fantastic experience. No pain whatsoever, progressed well, wasn't too tired to push and pushing was only 40 mins and not painful. My natural labour on gas and air was twenty times more painful.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Could luck Myshel and hope your induction goes well.

Huge congratulations sweetkat, I'm so glad you had a great delivery experience and that baby is happy and healthy!

I already congratulated Myshel, but congrats to you too!

So exciting that these babies are finally arriving!

After going in hospital 4 times with reduced movement, baby measuring 5 weeks behind, and low heart rate they finally agreed to induce me. I went in on Friday 16th got 24hr pessary in at 3.30. Not much was happening so asked to go a walk round hospital at 6pm. Straight away I started getting cramps went back to my bed for monitoring at 8.30. Started feeling contractions. Waters broke at 12am they checked me at 1am I was 4cm got sent to labour ward at 1.30 and Alfie was born at 2.27 with one huge push 7lb3oz. It was very scary and very fast! His heart rate dropped below 70 the midwife and husband were both shouting at me to move but I couldn't because he was coming out! Poor midwife didn't even have her gloves on to catch him. Turns out he really was struggling in me with a tight knot in cord and was wrapped around his shoulders. Midwife said he's lucky he came out when he did!

I'm glad he came out when he did Kirsty, that must have been scary. I'm so glad everything turned out well for both of you.

Congrats girls so exciting to see all the rainbow babies being born!!
Im going to be the last one bahaha 35 weeks today so, 4 weeks or less!!!

Darlingqueen I don't think you'll be far behind me. My husband just checked and I'm only 1cm dilated. In case I haven't mentioned he's a family doctor so he is trained to do that (I always feel like I need to explain or saying he checked me sounds crazy, haha!).

I have been having lots of cramps and pressure, but apparently nothing is coming from it all.

Thank you :) and hope everyone is well.

Karoolia and darling, not long to go now :).

Are any of you planning more babies? I would love one more and have been asked by loads of people in the last couple of days. So here I am two days after giving birth ready to start again LOL

Omg Kristi how crazy!
Glad he came out safe and sound and at such a good weight for being behind!

Hey ladies, here is miss Eloise!
She arrived on Feb 21 @ 5:40pm after a whirlwind inducement that went much faster than they anticipated and after only 20 minutes of pushing!
She is a whopping 5lbs12oz and doing great! Her sugars were a bit off the first day but she evened out and didn’t even need light therapy! So strong for only 37w gestation!

We are completely in love and over the moon with her.

Funny you mentioned more kids, both my husband and Doctor mentioned it over the last two days at the hospital! Like come on guys, I literally just pushed this one out let my girly bits get over the trauma!

Attachments

• AEE440BA-286F-4AC2-BD22-36B2C8FBA9FF.jpg
    AEE440BA-286F-4AC2-BD22-36B2C8FBA9FF.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3
She is gooooorgeous Myshel! Congrats.

Lidia was born on 20 February at 5.10pm :), and the induction was 18 hours in total (6 on pessary and 12 hours on the drip). But I don't count the pessary as it literally did nothing.

How long was your induction? Lidia is 7.7 and she was born 40&3 so Eloise is a fantastic weight anyway, but especially for 37 weeks :)

Sounds like every rainbow was born by induction so far?? I totally wasn't expecting to have zero water and to be induced!

Kirsty, so glad they got the baby out when they did! It sounds like we were both very lucky.

Congratulations on baby rainbows everyone :)

I was on the drip for six hours from start to cord cutting!
I had the Foley catheter put in the night before, but it only took an hour to get my cervix to size once it was put in. (Ouch)
Labour was super fast and intense, she ended up having a bit of distress once she was fulling in the birth canal, so I was told to push crazy fast and ended up pushing only 20minutes and we had to use a vacuum for a couple minutes. But she got out great and only has a little bruising left now.

I am really happy with her weight.
Oh little Lidia! Hope you are doing well Mom!

My baby arrived yesterday!! I put the details in my journal, but will update here as well soon. I'm just taking quick break while he sleeps, but I think he'll want to eat in a minute so not much time. We're still in the hospital. Everything is fine, they just like to keep babies two days after birth so I decided to go along with it and enjoy free food and the awesome soaker tub in my birthing suite.

His name is Nolan Thomas. He was 7lbs 1.8 oz and 20" long. We are in love :)

Congratulations Karoolia!!! So many rainbows this week :)

Please update with your birth stories (I will do a more detailed one too) and please stay on the thread with baby updates. Would be so good to keep in touch :)

Does anyone know how Maryanne is (the thread starter).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->