March rainbows 2018

Back from the hospital with a plan for lots of follow up in the next week and confirm how far along we are going to take her. Next actual appointment with our doctor is Friday because she is on vacation or something like that, so really every doctor we see is now a fresh face that doesn't want to make a decision because they are not our "Dr" which is bullshit because we only just got transferred to our doctor and have only seen her once. Honestly, I am so emotional right now.
But as long as baby is making her movements and still growing - which she is - than I am just going to relax until it is time to give birth. We are close to 36 weeks right now which is wonderful. So hoping to make it to that and then go from there. I know they want to push to 38 weeks but I don't know if I can without panicking. I might just go buy some pineapple juice or some crazy thing like that to induce myself!

Well I had a sweep today and booked in for induction on Friday due to reduced movement and measuring behind! Eeeek!!!!

Good luck Kirsty. I have my sweep next Monday. Could have had it yesterday but my mum doesn't get here until tomorrow and we would have to drag DD1 to hospital with us if anything happened now.

Had some quite painful cramps earlier this evening but nothing now :(. I don't want to be overdue and it would have been cool to give birth on Valentine's day.

Good luck Kirsty!

I think you ladies will all beat me in the baby race. I need this baby to hang on though. Between work and school I still have a busy couple of weeks I'd like to get through baby-free. That said, I did have a rough morning with lots of cramps and I think some contractions. I feel so silly, but I really don't know what I should expect to feel so I'm never sure if I'm feeling a contraction or not.

Sweetkat - It's great that your mom is coming! Mine is coming to help as well. She doesn't get here until March 6th so another reason why I need baby to wait.

I have to admit, I'm getting anxious for bay to arrive. You ladies will have to be sure to share your stories to tide me over!

Kristi!!! Congrats hun that is so soon. Wishing you so much luck

Sweetkat - Monday is just around the corner for your induction! Glad mom is coming down for you, that must be a relief.

Karoolia - you are seriously having contractions, you may bear us all in the end - although I know you would like to keep this little one in longer!

Afm we are doubling up on our appointments and due to reduced movements (but still great NST) are being induced Wednesday feb 21!!!
However if the next xvouole ultrasounds from here to there don’t look great they are calling it and she is coming!!! So any day... so crazy.

Well my husband checked me and said I was only 1cm dilated. I generally can't stand him being in doctor mode at home, but it was reassuring to have him check. I felt a lot better about going into work at least. Although I do know that some people progress pretty quickly so checking dilation doesn't necessarily mean a whole lot.

How are you doing ladies? Today is he due date by scan (20th is my due date by dates) and no sign of anything happening. My mum has been here for a few days and will be here until I give birth, which could be a while at this rate...

I have a sweep booked on Monday. Fingers crossed it works :)

I hope baby comes soon sweetkat!! I'm glad your mom is there to help!

I have had lots of cramps and tightenings, but I don't think anything is progressing for real anytime soon. I've pretty much got everything ready in case it does though.

Alfie William was born this morning 17th at 2.27am 7lbs3oz. After going from 4cm to him being born in an hour! I'll pop back on with a pic and more info when I have more energy!

Alfie!!! Love it so much!
Congratulations on your rainbow hun, hope you are healing well and both of you are healthy and strong. Cannot wait to see pictures of you are sharing. So happy for you

Amazing! Congrats Kirsty!!!! First rainbow on our thread :)

I have got my sweep tomorrow so hoping for some action soon :)

Keep us all updated ladies :)

Congrats Kirsty! So exciting!

Hopefully that sweep gets things moving for you Sweetkat!

Good luck Sweetkat!! I am sure your little one will be with you very very soon

Turns out I can't have a sweep because she is head down but oblique (diagonal basically with her legs in my side). So now waiting for a scan for a dr to decide what to do next. I am also measuring 35 weeks. Very odd as at 37 and 39 weeks measured fine. Midwife thinks it might be because of the position she is in.

Anyway, might need a C section yet.... will keep you updated :)

If it is just a height of uterus ignore the number. I am sure baby is measuring normally, obviously if she has moved or turned than the shape of your belly will be different and measure different. Sorry no sweep. Hopefully you can turn her soon!

Turns out I have low fluid so I may be induced today. Just waiting for a consultant appointment.

Apparently there is no fluid so I am just on the labour ward waiting to go in for an induction.

Omg Sweetkat!
Hope the induction goes well Hun, glad they caught it.
Sending you love and good luck Hun, hoping everything goes smoothly for you.

Thank you Myshel. Had the pessary an hour ago and waiting for something to happen. If it doesn't work will be put on a drip.

So bizzare that you had all this monitoring for low fluid and I ended up with none! It's still leaking now but I never would have noticed had I not been told at the scan.

Baby estimated to be 8.6 pounds, but they said the estimates aren't accurate after 36 weeks.

Maybe your waters just broke? If you are leaking now than it must have been recent I would think. Glad they caught it! Having no fluid for a long time is scary.
Baby sounds like she is at a great weight. Hope the induction goes quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->