March Shamrocks 34 Tester's 3 BFP's

I think between the 10th and the 13th I'm not sure as I haven't ov'd yet I'm still waiting on that

Count me in!
Testing around March 10th

Its totally going to catch to! I KNOW IT! I CAN FEEEEEL IT!!!

LOL

November babies here we come!

Can I be added? I'm testing March 9th. Baby dust to you all!!

Hi ladies,

I would love to join! I'm planning on testing March 1st. DH and I are about 6 months into this process, but we've only been able to actually try 4 times so far (2 anovulatory cycles). DD was conceived on the 5th try, so we're praying we'll be blessed on the 5th try again. Good luck to everyone! :)
:dust:

Hi ladies,

Nice to see lots of new faces :)

Those who followed the February thread will know I had an extra long cycle, 39 days! Hoping for my usual 31-32 day cycle this time, which would mean AF is due around 25-26th March. Would be amazing to get a birthday BFP as I turn 25 on the 31st.

I won't be testing anymore unless AF is late, I can't keep tormenting myself each month by testing early. I had 3 months off using OPKs but I plan to start using them again this cycle.

Good luck all <3

I am 2 days late. I have been having light spotting and cramps since the day I was due.

Missmcoy I start birth control for the next year dear.

So its a new cycle. Hoping this cycle isn't as wacky as my last few cycles. I'll be testing on 3/21. Good luck this cycle ladies!! :flower:

Dannixo I hope that birth control does the trick for you. It worked for my mom. She was trying for years after having me and the only thing that worked was going on birth control.

I got pregnant 3 times on birth control. I'm of the 2% of the population who ovulated and can get pregnant while on BC

So I guess what I'm trying to say is never never give up hope

Oh Ok,
Hopefully the BC rebalances everything and youll be ready to go this time next year! :)

Hi ladies. Here is the March testing thread. Hope we all get a bit of lucky gold at the end of the rainbow. Let me know your testing date. Good luck this cycle.

Hello all!!!

CD1 right now, I will test the day before AF so please mark me down for March 25th!

:dust: Good Luck everyone!!! Lets make babies!!! <3

Ok I'm joining Bc I'm really down in the dumps. 8 or 9 dpo and bfn this am on a wondfo. Had a mmc at 12 wks in August and my due date was supposed to be March 9. I'm really sad that it's coming up and still not pregnant. We've been trying for almost a year and it's been incredible heartbreaking and frustrating every month. I already feel out this month so I'm just trying to have everyone else's positive vibes rub off on me. This is also my first month on clomid and my 6 dpo progesterone was 31.2 ng/ml (99 nmol/l)! &#128513;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->