March Shamrocks 34 Tester's 3 BFP's

:hi: Would love to join! Testing March 12! Come on Lucky babies!

ok so I feel stupid for my rant yesterday. I have just been sooo down about this whole TTC thing since my last MC. anyways, got my BFP this am!!! on FRER and then a wondfo. I tested yesterday and nothing on either! and they arent even squinters this am! :) good luck to everyone in here!!

Awesome! Hopefully your luck will rub off on some of us!

ok so I feel stupid for my rant yesterday. I have just been sooo down about this whole TTC thing since my last MC. anyways, got my BFP this am!!! on FRER and then a wondfo. I tested yesterday and nothing on either! and they arent even squinters this am! :) good luck to everyone in here!!

Congratulations!

Hi ladies was wondering if I could jump in as well won't be testing until March 14th. I am currently 5dpo, have longer cycle so I'm waiting till im late to test:thumbup:

:happydance: congratulations :) happy and healthy 9 months to you:happydance:

Right, over into March! Can I be down for 4th March please Danni xxx

I'll be testing on the 16th or 17th of March if my AF hasn't shown up on it's expected date (The 15th). 1DPO today (March 1st)

Congratulations Apharm!! Count me out, witch arrived today.

Hi - I'm testing on March 15th - Can you add me to the group?

Thanks!!

Tons of :dust: girls!

Hi everyone, mind if I join? I'm 5 dpo, have a bunch of IC's so I'm gonna start testing early, probably March 6 (8dpo). AF is due the 12th-13th. It's my first month TTC. Congrats for the BFP so far! Hope there are more! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->