March Testers!! - 3 so far!!

look at that lovely strong line, u so could of taken that test last night lol congrats

look at that lovely strong line, u so could of taken that test last night lol congrats

Thank you! Im glad you think my line looks good. Im kind of freaking out its not dark enough lol

I still can't believe you went to bed without testing; I wouldn't have been able to sleep if it had been me :haha: congratulations though; a happy and healthy 9 months to you!

- - -

As for me, I tested with FMU this morning at 9DPO, and got a BFN using an IC. Tomorrow I'm going to use a cheapie midstream. By cheapie I mean it cost £2.50 so I have slightly more faith in it than these ones. I went to town this morning and found myself buying a two piece legging set for a 3-6 month old boy. I have two girls, and the youngest of which is 13 months old... :rofl:

I was going to keep it aside for the "new baby". I'm not insane, while they were in the boys section, they have safari prints on them, so really they could be unisex, and they WERE only £1.99 - bargain! anyway, then my youngest peed through her clothes and I had no other option but to put them on her. Fit like a glove though, as 3/4 lengths :rofl: "best laid plans" and all that...

Thank you! Im glad you think my line looks good. Im kind of freaking out its not dark enough lol
they are nice lines, please don't worry. And don't keep testing and testing because that's when people drive themselves crazy wondering if their lines are darkening. Pregnancy is full of stresses, so don't worry if you don't need to :hugs:

I'm not sure what DPO I am, but if you go by the first positive OPK then I'm 6dpo..... Had some kinda hard cramping today.... Trying not to get excited.

I'm not sure what DPO I am, but if you go by the first positive OPK then I'm 6dpo..... Had some kinda hard cramping today.... Trying not to get excited.

I started cramping yesterday.... I have been told it could be a side affect of the clomid

Damn... I was a little hopeful.... Just a few more days and I'll know....

The 9th? Doctor told me to on the 10th, and AF is due the 12th.... But the 9th is about 14DPO

i hope its implantation cramping, i had that on my last pregnancy at 7dpo

I'm hoping it is for me and bris!! If not then there is always next month!

Have been having more cramps today (I never usually cramp in my cycles), also had a bit of nausea (though only 10 mins of it), and slightly tender boobs - 9DPO. REALLY trying not to get my hopes up, but my mind is working overtime :wacko:

I had nausea today to Lara!!

Today is kind of a sad day for me. It's the two year anniversary of when I found I out I was pregnant for the first time. :( hubby slept all day cause he's on nights so other than work I was alone.

I had nausea today to Lara!!

Today is kind of a sad day for me. It's the two year anniversary of when I found I out I was pregnant for the first time. :( hubby slept all day cause he's on nights so other than work I was alone.

:hugs: I am sorry hun. I know its tough... but we make it through... you know what my momma told me (I have had 3 MC) she said that God will give me a baby one day for sure, because I have all this love stored up inside of me from my other 3 babies and I just havent had a chance to let it out yet... So when he does give me a baby I will love it 3 times as much and cherish it 3 times as much....

When TTC gets tough I remember that and I know shes right I will one day carry a baby to term because I have to much love to give not to....
Remembering that always makes me feel stronger.

D'Aw!!

I woke up this morning with a migraine and slight nausea. Eh, I'm guessing my hormones are surging. AF due in 10 days.

girl I know what you mean... hopefully AF will never show though. I trying to stay positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->