March Testers!! - 3 so far!!

Hi everyone DH & I are both 27 trying to concieve #2. This will be our third cycle trying after MC...I am only on CD 3 so wont be testing until 29th March. Will be starting to use OPK's this cycle..I have a good feeling for this month!
GL ladies I hope to hear about more BFP'S soon

hi ava's mom, welcome, im cd 5/6 right now and also planning to use opks this cycle.

if your af was due yesterday do u know for sure you ovulated on time? cos if you do it wont matter what time you take a hpt at trust me.

They say to take a test the day after expected Af....... Which is today.... *whistles*

So.... :test:

if your af was due yesterday do u know for sure you ovulated on time? cos if you do it wont matter what time you take a hpt at trust me.

Well, I just want to thank you for keeping things real....wow. No, to answer your question, I do not know if I ovulated on time...or at all for that matter. OH and I are taking a pretty natural and lax approach. I do know that I'm late and that never happened before. Maybe Im not pregnant, but I was pretty excited about the possibility.

what i meant was that if you know for sure when you ovulated and your af is 1 day late then you could take the test tonight and if you are pregnant it would be positive. its not too early to test. i think u might of picked me up wrong.

p.s. all your symptoms are so so promising. Im so excited for you x

what i meant was that if you know for sure when you ovulated and your af is 1 day late then you could take the test tonight and if you are pregnant it would be positive. its not too early to test. i think u might of picked me up wrong.

I must have, Im so sorry. I can be such an ass sometimes....espcially when Im hormonal (pregnancy OR PMS) :cry: Please forgive me for being so rude without asking for clarification.
I do hope tomorrow isnt too early. ive been very regular since stopping birth control, this is the first Ive been late :)

no problem hun, how long have you been off the pill?

3 months...I havent had any problems with regularity since stopping and I've stopped once before a few years ago and was regular right away. Im hoping its a good sign

yes thats a great sign. What time will you test tomorrow?

Hi 3boys I see you have also got an AvaO:) I am going to try and be a bit more proactive this cycle but dont want to stress and think about it too much (easier said than done!) I am glad I have a busy month coming up (DD has got her ballet recital in March with some other things) so hopefully this will take my mind off everything and it will just happen [-o<

im trying not to get too worked up about it either which i find easier waiting to ovulate than i do in the 2ww. I have loads to keep me busy as well lol. Yes I have an Ava, my little bit of pink among all the blue lol. Although she is a real tomboy.

Oh lovely! Ava is wanting a sibling soo bad, she keeps asking for a christmas baby :xmas4

I have had a week off on leave and back to it next week.. off to do the groceries now.

Bring on March!

i would love to have a sister for my Ava, Im hoping march will bring good news for us all x

Am I the only one antsy about Rockin testing??

I was soooo nervous this morning ladies but here it is my BFP!!!!! I'm soooooo excited and hoping for a sticky bean :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g