March Testers!! - 3 so far!!

I'm not SURE I'm getting a BFP this month, but I'm quietly confident. I don't have any symptoms, but then I've been pregnant twice before and never had symptoms then either. I just have a feeling about it. Trying not to build it up though.

8DPO now and I'm not going to test until 10DPO. It's tempting, since I have 25 cheapies at home, but I realised if I get up in the morning and go straight to the toilet without a HPT in my hand, then I can't possibly test for the rest of the day because the sample won't be concentrated enough :thumbup:

on my last pregnancy i tested with fmu on 9dpo and it was a negative and being an addict i tested at lunch time and got a faint bfp did several more throughout the day and continued to get a faint bfp woke up on 10dpo expecting a darker line and got a bfn i was gutted and thought i was having a chemical, tested later in the day and was back getting faint bfps, my son turned 1 a few days ago so it just goes to show fmu isnt always the best alot of women get their first positives later in the day. x

I'm not SURE I'm getting a BFP this month, but I'm quietly confident. I don't have any symptoms, but then I've been pregnant twice before and never had symptoms then either. I just have a feeling about it. Trying not to build it up though.

8DPO now and I'm not going to test until 10DPO. It's tempting, since I have 25 cheapies at home, but I realised if I get up in the morning and go straight to the toilet without a HPT in my hand, then I can't possibly test for the rest of the day because the sample won't be concentrated enough :thumbup:

on my last pregnancy i tested with fmu on 9dpo and it was a negative and being an addict i tested at lunch time and got a faint bfp did several more throughout the day and continued to get a faint bfp woke up on 10dpo expecting a darker line and got a bfn i was gutted and thought i was having a chemical, tested later in the day and was back getting faint bfps, my son turned 1 a few days ago so it just goes to show fmu isnt always the best alot of women get their first positives later in the day. x
LOL, I was just about to post saying I had the major urge to POAS :haha: I feel spurred on now :dohh:

My OH is working weird shifts over the weekend so he won't be available much, and I don't want to give him news of a BFP in passing, so I'm thinking about testing tomorrow (9DPO), just so we can have more time together. Fingers crossed of course, I don't want to count my chickens before they've hatched

Any special way your planning on telling your DH's if you get a BFP

Hi ladies, I hope I can join you all.

I tested this morning, and got a :bfn: I am 11 DPO (supposedly) I have irregular periods, so I am using OPK's and temping.

I got a +OPK on the 17th, and fertility friend said I ovulated on that day too as well, so we will just have to wait and see what happens. AF is due March 3rd.

Hi ladies, I hope I can join you all.

I tested this morning, and got a :bfn: I am 11 DPO (supposedly) I have irregular periods, so I am using OPK's and temping.

I got a +OPK on the 17th, and fertility friend said I ovulated on that day too as well, so we will just have to wait and see what happens. AF is due March 3rd.

Maybe you tested early. Why don't you wait until March 3rd and test again if AF doesn't show up... Keep us updated anyways...and Gdluck!!

Good Morning Ladies

I have a question for you guys. When I started my IUI cycle this month I started on 50iu injections and produce multiple follies then upped to 75iu because they were growing and yesturday being CD12 they still didn't grow so they upped me to 100iu. Just curious if anyone else has gone through this before. I do have PCOS and they said this was common with PCO because my cycles are longer it may take my eggs longer to grow. I was hoping to have my IUI this weekend but I guess that won't be happening now. So my test day isn't going to be the 15th hopefully the week after. :(
Just looking for stories until I got in again tomorrow for my ultrasound. I

Thank a million everyone

this time around I've got him a gift bag, and am putting inside it a mini bottle of gin and a mini can of tonic (going along the route of giving "baby" sized items, G&T is his fave alc drink), a Cuban cigar (to celebrate after the birth) and the HPT.

The first time around, I gave his cup of coffee in a "No 1 Daddy" mug, and the second time I just told him straight out

Tested just now and BFN; didn't really expect much else at 8DPO. Satisfied my need to test though... for now :wacko:

this time around I've got him a gift bag, and am putting inside it a mini bottle of gin and a mini can of tonic (going along the route of giving "baby" sized items, G&T is his fave alc drink), a Cuban cigar (to celebrate after the birth) and the HPT.

The first time around, I gave his cup of coffee in a "No 1 Daddy" mug, and the second time I just told him straight out

A totally adorable idea... I think i am gonna give him a present with a baby outfit in it for a newborn and a card written from the baby saying how he or she cant wait to meet him and sign it his unborn child.

I would like to cautiously join please.... I had a D&C on 2/12 and got my first + opk yesterday and two more today so I'm guessing I will O tonight or tomorrow. That puts me testing on March 14th-ish.

Aww wants! I'm so sorry :( welcome to the thread and we hope we can give you the support you need.

AFM- super sleepy. Took a 2 hours nap this evening.....

And how I plan on telling DH? Getting a dozen pink and blue balloons, and putting the test in a bracelet style jewelry box (the rectangular ones) and tying it to the balloons so when he wakes up it will be waiting for him,

wantabelly welcome :hi:

I have never been creative in telling dh, he usually know i am before i know i am by how hormonal i am lol

Hi ladies.....I just wanted to share AF is one day late today and I purchased my very first pregnancy tests!!! Ill test tomorrow morning. If Im not pregnant, somethings wrong, lol
My boobs are achey and the last two days my appetite has gone out the window (which....to be honest, has NEVER happened) Also, yesterday after almost falling asleep at my desk, I went home, made dinner for OH and fell asleep at 7! Im keeping my FX and hoping there a bean in there instead of something else wrong :)

Hi ladies.....I just wanted to share AF is one day late today and I purchased my very first pregnancy tests!!! Ill test tomorrow morning. If Im not pregnant, somethings wrong, lol
My boobs are achey and the last two days my appetite has gone out the window (which....to be honest, has NEVER happened) Also, yesterday after almost falling asleep at my desk, I went home, made dinner for OH and fell asleep at 7! Im keeping my FX and hoping there a bean in there instead of something else wrong :)

sounds really promising i wouldnt have the self control to wait until tomorrow lol if you are one day late it should show anytime x

I wouldn't be able to wait it out either. It would drive me nutters!!

I couldn't wait either; I'd just test now :blush: From what you're saying it sounds like early pregnancy; hopefully it is and you get your BFP tomorrow :)

- - -

Been having very mild cramps over the past couple of hours. I don't usually cramp at all before or during my period, so this is different. I have cramped plenty of times in the past, but not in any cycles since my first baby was born. I won't get excited though; the cramps are so dull that they may aswell not be here :shrug:

It's definitely killing me, but Ive seen waaaay too many ladies on here test too early and be disappointed later. So I figure by tomorrow morning it should be pretty accurate! At least I hope so lol. I feel like I dont know anything. ive never even taken one before, what if I mess it up lol :haha:

It's definitely killing me, but Ive seen waaaay too many ladies on here test too early and be disappointed later. So I figure by tomorrow morning it should be pretty accurate! At least I hope so lol. I feel like I dont know anything. ive never even taken one before, what if I mess it up lol :haha:
I usually read the instructions a million times before taking the test. What I hae found to be better, is if you pee in a cup and then dip the HPT into the pee (read the instructions because sometiems they specify a different amount of time if you're dip testing, opposed to midstream testing). I find that a lot easier and the result seems to be clearer, AND if something is wrong with the test (like it's faulty) you still have the pee to do another test if you want to :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->