March Testers!! - 3 so far!!

I've got a really sore back again. They are just wilkos dipstick tests think they are 20 (don't know what you call it)

hello heartburn. I have only EVER experienced you when I've been pregnant :wacko: Here's hoping...

Not pregnant this month, AF came 4 days early. Oh well. Taking a month off seeing as I ovulated from my right ovary this month. I don't have a tube on the left side.

Bummer.

Aww Moreta! I know exactly how you're feeling right now! Hang in there and gd luck!!

Not pregnant this month, AF came 4 days early. Oh well. Taking a month off seeing as I ovulated from my right ovary this month. I don't have a tube on the left side.

Bummer.

Aww I'm so sorry. Fingers crossed for the next month. Baby dust sent.

Looking at my temp for this morning, and the fact that I got another BFN, I assume AF is coming :( perhaps its a good thing because on Thursday I have to fly by myself with the kids, aged 2.5 and 13m and I was worrying about the heavy lifting (suitcases, cots and car seats) if I was actually pregnant.

Hopefully next cycle brings better news though

i am on 8 dpo today woke up with AF like cramps ......and backache hope af is not on her way really hoping for this cycle:nope:

Anyone else have similar feelings:blush:.

Moreta! My sister had her left tube removed also, and she was told the egg would migrate to the other tube. Have you asked about that?

Ugh.... Hard cramping in my left side (once yesterday once so far today and its 1pm). Thick creamy discharge, a wet sensation. And my cervix is low and either barely closed or slightly open.

Moreta! My sister had her left tube removed also, and she was told the egg would migrate to the other tube. Have you asked about that?

well i took femara this month so i would actually ovulate. the dr said i might be able to up the chances of ovulating out of my right side more with the femara, but i'm still going to take a month off. I just got a new job, and i don't want to take a bunch of time off getting ultrasounds and such.

Okie dokie. I just was hoping you weren't giving up :)

I went for my ultrasound yesturday CD17 and finally have 1 follical measuring 10mm. The nurse thinks I will go fast now so I am crossing my fingers that my IUI will happen this wknd and I will be able to test around the 24-25. This is taking forever!!!! :wacko:

How is everyone else doing??

I'm anxious for Saturday to get here.... After that I'll be anxious for Monday.

Migraine here; deinitely feels like AF is coming now :( Flying out of the country with the kids for a week, so I should be back, if AF starts on time, by about CD8, so plenty of time to start with OPKs and temping before ovulation. Well-timed; I think I'd slap myself if I'd booked it around ovulation time :haha:

Aw Lara :(

I know how you feel, I'm so doubtful this time around because of the cramps... They are on the opposite side that ovulation happened. And I just don't feel pregnant ya know?

Aw Lara :(

I know how you feel, I'm so doubtful this time around because of the cramps... They are on the opposite side that ovulation happened. And I just don't feel pregnant ya know?
i know what you mean. I didn't feel pregnant this month, but then I never have done and I still had BFPs in the past. I just had an overwhelming sense that I'd get a BFP this month.

AF came this evening, so I'm back to CD1. Predicted to ovulate around CD26, so a while to go for me. Fingers crossed for a mid April BFP. Seems like a lifetime away

Good luck to you ladies still waiting to ovulate/test!

:dust:

Thanks. I'm glad I'm temping and recording symptoms, because seeing my temp drop this morning and having my usual skin breakout (a really obvious cluster on the back of my neck) and migraine come today was a major sign AF was on the way. I had most of the day to get used to the idea, but it was a harsh blow.

I hope that next month ill be more patient with POAS and try not to build my hopes up so much :wacko: in the meantime I am busy tomorrow and on Thursday I'm flying back to the UK to see family, so I have plenty to take my mind off it. Then when we fly back I'm back onto the OPKs and temping with a fresh head :)

I told him yesterday that I was sure I wasn't pregnant, and he said he knows I'm not. And he doesn't think I will get pregnant at all, no matter what the doctor does (we're not going to do IUI or IVF)... So after the Clomid I guess that's it. =/ Feels like it's been a horrible day. My boobs don't hurt anymore, and I still have the cramps... AF is due in a week - so I feel it's just that about to come. Since he's so doubtful I feel I shouldn't waste military money and try Clomid again. Not sure if I want to keep trying if he's going to be negative and not show any enthusiasm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->