March Testers!! - 3 so far!!

Wont need to test im march i have awful af pain, looks like im going to have a really short lp

I woke up to some aweful cramping last night on my right side (which was the tube that was blocked (not unblocked) and the side I'm ovulating on)... OPK was negative - but getting there fast!!! I'm on CD13 - only a few more to go but honestly I don't think my egg is going to make it to 18!! Also tried conceive plus last night for the first time - and I wasn't sure how to get it in my vajangle... So I just opened it and spread em.... Not sure that was right, and I may have used to much... Advice?

I have never tried it... but if you find out how to use it and you decide you like it let me know and i am down to try it :) But I am gonna let you go first :haha: Isnt that what TTC Buddies are for :hugs:

Rofl I'm tempted to get out the Turkey Baster for it... We didn't get to use it tonight! We just happened to go at it and got to in the moment... Maybe I can swipe a syringe from medical? Still having pains though... =/

LOL! Well next time pause for a minute so you can use it jeez i want to know what its like

Got my crosshairs this morning - I ovulated :happydance:

Only thing is its showing my ovulation as being two days before I thought it would be - I had OPKs, CM, cramping, migraine and skin breakout to show it would be on CD26, but FF says it was on CD24. The lines are dotted so hopefully they change. we also planned DTD around CD26, and didn't have any around CD24, so I'm hoping I'm right :lol:

So I'm either 2DPO or 4DPO - I'm going with 2 :haha:

Hey hun charts looking good ! X
thanks! been waiting for those lines for too long now :haha: glad to see them, I don't particularly care when I ovulated, as long as I did

How are you getting on with charting?

Yh I bet hun, so glad u did to,
I'm gettin there wit the chart
Not had a pos opk yet, :)

Yay for crosshairs!! I haven't been temping this cycle because my work/sleep schedule is to wonky.

I called my doctor because of my pains, and I told her about my cervix being tender and she said that she thinks I ovulated. I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet so we will see.

Oh bummer I messed up my monitor this morning went for a pee and dropped the stick down the loo so didn't test cd15 my cervix is really high today as well :/ so I dont know, didn't manage to do the deed last night,,,,, hopefully tonight :/
Anyone know if I am not ovulating wud I still get regular periods !!!!

Oh bummer I messed up my monitor this morning went for a pee and dropped the stick down the loo so didn't test cd15 my cervix is really high today as well :/ so I dont know, didn't manage to do the deed last night,,,,, hopefully tonight :/
Anyone know if I am not ovulating wud I still get regular periods !!!!
yes you can still have regular periods without ovulating. You can still test later on, they say the mid morning pee is more concentrated with LH anyway.

Realizing how much my DH truly knows how to push my buttons. My OPKs started to become INCREASINGLY darker as the day has gone, so that means OV is RIGHT around the corner... And guess who doesn't want to BD... Two days I get it, and then when it matters most he just doesn't want to... =/

Realizing how much my DH truly knows how to push my buttons. My OPKs started to become INCREASINGLY darker as the day has gone, so that means OV is RIGHT around the corner... And guess who doesn't want to BD... Two days I get it, and then when it matters most he just doesn't want to... =/

Why doesn't he want to BD?? I tell my hubs "I don't care what you say, I'm ovulating so it's on tonight. If you don't want to, I'll just wait until you go to sleep!" LMAO!!! He's usually game though, no matter what's going on.

I have the same problem hon :( he complains most of the time because he wants me to come onto him, but when I do he gets bored and dosn't want to DTD :wacko: All you can do is try. I had 5 positive OPKs this cycle, and it was hell trying to DTD every other day around each one, so I think we managed once each time; on the day I got the positive. Better than nothing; you can only do what you can do.

Good luck though.

My husband is a once a weeker.... On a GREAT week I get it twice.... So we've already done it twice, but it's peak time right now..

My husband is a once a weeker.... On a GREAT week I get it twice.... So we've already done it twice, but it's peak time right now..

Im glad Im not the only one with DTD problems! Sometimes I want to punch my OH in the face! :growlmad: Unless its the weekend he's usually a once a weeker too, which I hate, but I love him, so Ill stop complaining, but his schedule is very important, lol

Oh I'm gonna complain... 5 years of infertility, then have 2 miscarriages only to have him FINALLY say yes to TTC after 3 years?? .... I'm wanting to smack him in the head multiple times with my skillet... But I'm not going to do that, I can get arrested for damaging military property... =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->