March Testers!

Always hard when it's a bfn and you no it's coming but doesn't start....

I'm glad mine started bang on 28 days ...

Congrats one and sorry weebles! Welcome angel - fx to you.

I feel you on that one chocolatechip! When do you expect AF?

Should be here tonight or tomorrow morning! For a while my cycles were in the 24-26 range and for the last 3 months they've been back up to 27-28 so it's just a bit of an adjustment period (no pun intended lol).

I'm think I might see mine by tomorrow night, but I don't want to get my hopes up. So close to getting back to ttc for us both :)

I'm so impatient waiting for O. I'm only in like CD9 and don't even know if I will O at a reasonable time or not with only just finishing the pill

I thought I ovulated on the 1st because of my OPK and temp rise the following day. But now I'm confused, temp is weird...
I keep BDing to make sure we don't miss this egg!

MiaMama I had the same this month, but luckily I think I have now Od. So frustrating when your temp rises then dives again.

How is everyone doing? Much planned for the weekend?

My sons 6th birthday tomorrow, so baking today and his friend round tomorrow.
I'm cd11 and my body seems to be heading towards o but I'm not sure I trust it ha ha

That's exciting! Hope he has a great day. It's my son's birthday in a couple of weeks :)

'm late to the group, but baby dust to you all in hopes you have very sticky beans!

I'm on CD 12. This is the first month TTC after MC in Nov. We are very hopeful and are having fun trying again!

According to OPK and blood test, I ovulated on 3/3...I am addicted to testing early so I hope I can hold out!

No AF here yet, but I'm still hopeful that it will come this weekend some time. I was actually wrong. If I'm right about when I O'd and I have my usual LP today is the day. Based on temp though, I'm thinking maybe tomorrow.

CD14 today and woke up to ewcm, woohoo!! I'll do the opk's in a few hours. Looking back at my chart, ewcm started same time last month. It's only my second month charting...it's so nice to be able to compare previous months.

We're big into UFC so we're getting together with the fam to watch the fights tonight. There should be some good ones! And I need to make a cheese ball for my cousin's bridal shower tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Great news Mrs Rose :) good luck catching the egg and enjoy the fights!

Hi ladies, I'm a late joiner :) just found this thread im currently cd10 TTC 1st month for our last addition to our family .. Good luck to you all ️xxx I'll be testing 27th if I can wait that long !!

Just wanted to jump in and say MY SISTER IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurrraaaayyyy!!!!!! Eek! First time auntie right here!

Hi just updating. Cd30 and 13dpo and no AF. I tested the other day and bfn at 11dpo.

Congrats chocolate! I too will be a first time auntie. My first little nephew is due in July :cloud9:

Congratulations chocolate chip! Being an Aunty is the best :) I have 4 nephews and 2 nieces, it's great fun. And my son loves all his cousins too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->