March Testers!

Congratulations one day :)
I think FF is wrong and I haven't actually ovulated yet. My temps are so different to what I normally get post O and are back to my normal pre-o levels! So I think tomorrow I'll probably lose my crosshairs. Typical that O is late the month I don't have any OPKs! I'm glad we have carried on BD'ing and will try to get some OPKs this morning from the shops in case I dont O today/tomorrow.

Congratulations one day :)
I think FF is wrong and I haven't actually ovulated yet. My temps are so different to what I normally get post O and are back to my normal pre-o levels! So I think tomorrow I'll probably lose my crosshairs. Typical that O is late the month I don't have any OPKs! I'm glad we have carried on BD'ing and will try to get some OPKs this morning from the shops in case I dont O today/tomorrow.

Maybe you geared up to O but didn't release an egg. It could happen again in a few days, but agree that you should get some OPKs!

Thanks Mrs Rose - I bought some OPKs today and got a positive so hopefully I'll O very soon. I'm having the cramps/tender feeling I usually get when I O so hope it will happen soon :)

Just stopping in to update rq.. 15dpo, spotting, and bfn's.. Counting myself as out and because this cycle is so long and wonky I will likely need to move on over to an April thread. Good luck ladies, hoping I can still eek in a second line this month and hope to see lots of bfps!

Just stopping in to update rq.. 15dpo, spotting, and bfn's.. Counting myself as out and because this cycle is so long and wonky I will likely need to move on over to an April thread. Good luck ladies, hoping I can still eek in a second line this month and hope to see lots of bfps!

Sorry Weebles!:hugs:

Congrats oneday!

Hi everyone, I'm brand new here. 35 and ttc#1. This is my very first month tracking and temping, and we are sort of trying a little bit here and there, but REALLY want to start next month. I am CD19 now and getting 'high' fertility on OPKs but no O yet. Just got off Nuvaring 7 weeks ago, so no idea if this is a normal cycle for me, or if I just need to adjust.

Anyway, if AF doesn't arrive by March 13, I will test then.

Very nice to meet everyone, and dust to you all!

Congrats oneday!

Hi everyone, I'm brand new here. 35 and ttc#1. This is my very first month tracking and temping, and we are sort of trying a little bit here and there, but REALLY want to start next month. I am CD19 now and getting 'high' fertility on OPKs but no O yet. Just got off Nuvaring 7 weeks ago, so no idea if this is a normal cycle for me, or if I just need to adjust.

Anyway, if AF doesn't arrive by March 13, I will test then.

Very nice to meet everyone, and dust to you all!

Welcome Angelbride!

Grrr, AF is taking forever to get here!! I want to start already haha

Congrats one and sorry weebles! Welcome angel - fx to you.

I feel you on that one chocolatechip! When do you expect AF?

Welcome Angel hopefully it's first time lucky for you :)

Well I think I Od yesterday. I had my usual aching/cramping, a positive OPK (I didn't test the day before but am sure it would have been positive because usually I get a slow positive the first day and a blaring positive the second day, and yesterday the result came up very quickly) and my cm is creamy this morning. I really
Hope I did because we didn't get to BD last night as we were both too tired. If I Od yesterday we should be covered because we BDd on Tuesday morning. Usually we bd every day around O as it's usually at the weekend but as its taken a bit longer this time it's been a bit of a pain.

Congrats one and sorry weebles! Welcome angel - fx to you.

I feel you on that one chocolatechip! When do you expect AF?

Should be here tonight or tomorrow morning! For a while my cycles were in the 24-26 range and for the last 3 months they've been back up to 27-28 so it's just a bit of an adjustment period (no pun intended lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->