March Testers!

I'm doing better now I guess eh.. After Af showed up this cycle I just needed a break from everything. I got really upset and you know how that goes when TTC. My donor is starting to feel down now as well. So think if it didn't take this month we are going to take the next cycle off and give everyone a break. But I really hope this is the month.. I really haven't been temping much and stopped checking cm just trying to take it easy this go round.

how have you been?!?

Hi Ash I was also wondering about you! Glad you're good. TTC is really stressful, even though I know that it usually takes a long time, I still get really disappointed every month and wonder if it will ever happen. Hope we all get pregnant this month :)

I'm doing better now I guess eh.. After Af showed up this cycle I just needed a break from everything. I got really upset and you know how that goes when TTC. My donor is starting to feel down now as well. So think if it didn't take this month we are going to take the next cycle off and give everyone a break. But I really hope this is the month.. I really haven't been temping much and stopped checking cm just trying to take it easy this go round.

how have you been?!?

Sorry to hear your donor is getting down, but unfortunately these things can take quite a bit of time.

I've been good. Had blood work done last week to test DH and I for genetic and chromosomal issues, and I'm also getting tested for blood clotting disorders. We should have the results back in a few weeks...very curious to see the results! We decided to go ahead and try this cycle anyways and just hope that the CPs were bad luck. I should be O'ing in the next few days.

Fertility friend estimates I will O tomorrow just based on an average cycle length. I'm not so sure. I felt like o was coming a few days ago but now I don't. Starting to wish I had got some opks ha ha

am 5dpo and having no symptoms at all i think am out this cycle as my other half was on night shifts and we only got to bed 4 days before ovulation :nope:

Still no sign of AF here. Looks like I won't be testing in March after all :(. Few more days to go, but even then that's only if my cycles go right back to the usual 22 days *sigh*

Hello ladies,
I am 6 DPO and my temp dropped this morning.
I know about this implantation dip but I don't want to get my hopes up.
I would like to wait until next week to test.
Good luck to all

Hi there Im 4dpo today lost another baby in february so not had my first cycle yet xx

Joining in here! Cycle 1, CD46. I have irregular cycles when not on BCP but generally have one period a month, just never on a set time. Had some potential implantation bleeding on Friday and Saturday and *MAYBE* the faintest positive this morning but I am waiting until Wednesday to test again to give any intentional HCG time to double.

AF is here :wohoo: :yipee: Looks like I WILL probably have either a BFP or a new cycle by the end of the month :)...only a really late O would change that. Fingers crossed I O like usual! Going to just try and wait until AF shows, so I'll be here until the 29th-31st. If the witch is still a no show on the 31st I'll test. My cycles have never been longer than that. Cheers to not just getting a BFP again but a healthy baby the next time around <3

Hi ladies!
Amour looking forward to hopefully hearing that you got your bfp on Wednesday!
Yay for AF les! It will probably be the only time that you're glad to see AF :haha:

best of luck everyone!

asfm-

Okay Im totally confused maybe this month is going to be a dud anyway :wacko:

I got a peak in the afternoon of wednesday and then on friday morning the hospital did a pregnancy test that was negative. My question is could it have showed as a peak with lots of highs and a low and the peak be a dud and actually residue hormones with all that info. I missed 3 days temps near ovulation and cd1-5 and been getting up real early with olivia and sometimes forgetting and taking it when got back into bed. But my chart was marking me down at 2dpo today which if I am Im buggered I did get ewcm on saturday but i do get that a few days after ovulation, my cm did go creamy the day after my ovulation peak so I have no idea where I am. i cant remember if I even had as much pain this cycle. I used the bbt adjuster for a temp which then changed it to 4dpo but pretty sure I'm 5dpo but I really have no idea what a waste :cry: maybe i should treat this cycle as a dud one. if i am 2dpo last time we dtd was fri night so buggered

I also got a sharp twinge in bed last night but know wayyyyyy too early! xxx

Im not sure - but if you DTD Friday night and ovulated sunday (which would make you 2dpo) you're still in with a good chance! Sperm can live for up to 5 days and lots of people DTD 2-3 days before O and still get pregnant :)

Just registered with this site. Happy to find a thread like this--March Tester

Im due on March 14. Cramping since 2 days..anyone with me?

Joining in here! Cycle 1, CD46. I have irregular cycles when not on BCP but generally have one period a month, just never on a set time. Had some potential implantation bleeding on Friday and Saturday and *MAYBE* the faintest positive this morning but I am waiting until Wednesday to test again to give any intentional HCG time to double.

Welcome! Very exciting! How many dpo are you?

I'm doing better now I guess eh.. After Af showed up this past cycle I just needed a break from everything. I got really upset and you know how that goes when TTC. My donor is starting to feel down now as well. So think if it didn't take this month we are going to take the next cycle off and give everyone a break. But I really hope this is the month.. I really haven't been temping much and stopped checking cm just trying to take it easy this go round.

how have you been?!?

Sorry to hear your donor is getting down, but unfortunately these things can take quite a bit of time.

I've been good. Had blood work done last week to test DH and I for genetic and chromosomal issues, and I'm also getting tested for blood clotting disorders. We should have the results back in a few weeks...very curious to see the results! We decided to go ahead and try this cycle anyways and just hope that the CPs were bad luck. I should be O'ing in the next few days.

I'm glad your doing well MrsRose. I hope you get some answers with your test but I'm going to keep my FX that this is your month! Keep us updated on the results of your test.

AFM I said I wasn't going to temp but I can't help myself. on the bright side days are just flowing by with midterms this week I didn't even realize I was 6DPO I thought I was at 5 until this morning :dohh: So lets hope the rest of this week goes like this.

Ash, I'm glad that the TWW is going by quickly for you! I need some kind of distraction like that!

So, I'm a bit confused with my chart today--something similar happened to me last month. I woke up about 30 minutes early and my temp had gone up from the past several days. I laid in bed and took it 20 minutes later it my temp went back down to &#8220;normal&#8221;. Then with FMU, I got an almost positive OPK and a flashing smiley at 5am. I tested again at 6:30am and got a positive OPK and solid smiley. And I still have EWCM. I *think* my first temp is the most accurate since it was off of a solid block of sleep but I just don&#8217;t understand why it would have gone up, unless temping a bit early affected it. However with my temp up that high, it looks like I O&#8217;d yesterday but I didn&#8217;t get my positive OPKs until today. Ugh! I&#8217;m so annoyed. I hoped temping would help take all the guesswork out of pinpointing O, but now I&#8217;m more confused than ever! Any thoughts from the seasoned charters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->