March Testers!

Because AF was so late this month, I'm not really sure I can even count myself as a "March tester" (I'll be 13dpo on March 31) but either way, I'm so excited to officially be TTC-ing again!

Joining in here! Cycle 1, CD46. I have irregular cycles when not on BCP but generally have one period a month, just never on a set time. Had some potential implantation bleeding on Friday and Saturday and *MAYBE* the faintest positive this morning but I am waiting until Wednesday to test again to give any intentional HCG time to double.

Welcome! Very exciting! How many dpo are you?

Not sure. I didn't track ovulation and my cycles are so irregular.

I tested this morning with a different brand but didn't see anything. Going to re-test in a few days.

MrsRose - I'd let the pattern play out. You can't confirm O until you get 3 days of raised temps. Keep testing with opks until they go negative too. What time did you test yesterday?

If you did O though, it looks like you BD'd at just the right time :)

MrsRose - I'd let the pattern play out. You can't confirm O until you get 3 days of raised temps. Keep testing with opks until they go negative too. What time did you test yesterday?

If you did O though, it looks like you BD'd at just the right time :)

I tested at 6:30am and 5:30pm yesterday and got flashing smileys and clearly negative OPKs. I know I need to wait a few days to confirm O...I'm just paranoid from last month where I didn't know for sure when I O'd. I like temping but it can be stressful! :wacko:

Looks like you're right around the time you O'd last cycle. I'd keep BDing so you're covered, but it's looking good. Temping will just confirm O after. Try not to use it to predict. The opks are better at that :). Also it's amazing you get that much ewcm!

Looks like you're right around the time you O'd last cycle. I'd keep BDing so you're covered, but it's looking good. Temping will just confirm O after. Try not to use it to predict. The opks are better at that :). Also it's amazing you get that much ewcm!

Yes, you're right--thanks for reminding me! :dohh:

The EWCM is new for me--it started last month. Very strange, especially b/c the month before I was pretty dry. I guess it didn't really help much since I've gotten pregnant without out and got a BFN with it, so who knows. I'm trying Preseed this month, even though I probably don't need it, but what the heck!

Les, how is AF this month? Is it the same as usual? My first AF after my CP was painful the first day, but not bad after that--though it did last longer than normal.

First two days cramps were worse, but I felt better if I ate :shrug:. Today a bit lighter and no cramps so all in all not bad.

Amour did you test again yesterday?

I've had that weird light bleeding again, same as last cycle. It's only started since I started taking Pregnacare vitamins and I've read a few reviews where people have experienced similar. I can't believe vitamins would cause this but I don't know what else it could be as I still seem to be ovulating as normal so I'm going to switch vitamins just in case. It seems to have stopped now so hasn't lasted as long as last month. I hope it doesn't ruin my chances this month!

I'm not sure where I am now. Cd16, I had some signs of o which then went away, then came back. Mostly bloating and o type pains. Cervix rose, but I don't really know what open opposed to closed feels like any more. I do know it softened too. Then they went again but I don't know if I did o. I'm so getting opks next month. And as soon as I've sorted ds4 sleeping I'll be temping again. Just for a month or two to confirm that I'm oing when I should be.

8 DPO and having cramping, which I didn't have last cycle, so kinda getting my hopes up. Testing on Sunday.

Amour did you test again yesterday?

Yes, nothing as of yet. Think I may have gotten some bad EVAPs but I was thinking that anyways. Waiting a few days before testing again.

8 DPO and having cramping, which I didn't have last cycle, so kinda getting my hopes up. Testing on Sunday.

Fingers crossed!!!

On my side, CD24 and 9DPO.
My temp crashed... I don't even want to think about AF being on the way!

MiaMama when I got pregnant with my son my temp was up and down up and down for the whole TWW so I wouldn't count yourself out :) I couldn't have been more surprised to get my bfp!
I really hope I get a nice surprise this cycle but just can't picture it happening at the moment

MiaMama when I got pregnant with my son my temp was up and down up and down for the whole TWW so I wouldn't count yourself out :) I couldn't have been more surprised to get my bfp!
I really hope I get a nice surprise this cycle but just can't picture it happening at the moment

Thank you Rose.
When do you plan on testing?

Sunday I think. I have 5 hpts and feel like peeing on a few :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back