March Testers!

I would probably test towards the end of this week. Some women ovulate a few days after inplant removal but I ovulated a few weeks after. Good luck

Big temp drop for me today so just waiting for AF to arrive :(

I would probably test towards the end of this week. Some women ovulate a few days after inplant removal but I ovulated a few weeks after. Good luck

Big temp drop for me today so just waiting for AF to arrive :(

Ugh, boo for temp drops!

Temp drop and :bfn: here... End of cycle 10... Really?!:cry:

I agree. Boo to temp drops for both of you :hugs:. Not out until AF arrives. Hope if that's the case you know soon so you can move on to the next chance. Fx to all

Sorry MiaMama :( I haven't got AF yet but can feel it's on its way. I'm glad I tested early as its given me a couple of days to get over the disappointment before AF is due. I'm having my first reflexology session tomorrow and it's really helping me to focus on something else than the disappointment. I'm actually feeling quite positive!

My DH has to be tested before I can go to the fertility clinic. Usually OB sends to fertility clinic after 12months, but my OB told me if my DH has no issue, she will send me to the fertility clinic as soon as we have the result for sperm analysis.
So now I'm pushing DH to call asap because I know that it can take a while to get an appointment.
Next cycle I'll stop temping and I won't do opk, I am done with poas...
I want a bit of break. I'll do NPNT and I'll try to not check my calendar to guess when ovulation will be.

Thank you. The rise may be a fluke as I forgot to test this morning as DS woke me up crying so I jumped out of bed and then temped once I remembered. But i am feeling a little more positive now as I've booked a reflexology appointment for this week, so at least if AF arrives I have something to look forward to :)

Sorry for the bfn but yes it is early!
Do not give up now!!!

No temp this morning I am at the hotel, going back home tonight.
I'll test tomorrow morning except if AF arrives...

Sorry MiaMama :( I haven't got AF yet but can feel it's on its way. I'm glad I tested early as its given me a couple of days to get over the disappointment before AF is due. I'm having my first reflexology session tomorrow and it's really helping me to focus on something else than the disappointment. I'm actually feeling quite positive!

You are going to love reflexology! It's sooo relaxing and feels wonderful! I just did a session on Friday. Think I need to go again this weekend!

So AF is a week late and I took my last test today and still BFN. So I'm gonna wait another couple weeks and if AF still doesn't arrive I'll test again. But it's probably my body just adjusting to no BC.

So sorry Rose and Miamoma. But you will love reflexology. I did it a couple years ago and it was awesome.

5dpo having some cramping. Its got me paranoid that I either didn't O when I think, and am about to, or that I'm going to have a repeat of my last ttc journey and get af tomorrow at 6dpo.

AF got me today but I'm strangely not that upset, just glad I can start a new cycle. I knew it was coming eventually so it's good that it's turned up now rather than going AWOL.
The reflexology was amazing! I'm going again next week. :)

Finally AF arrived, so I'm out. Feeling good about it as I'm going to skip trying this upcoming cycle to avoid potentially being pregnant while traveling at the start of May.

Sorry rose and slammerkin, but it sounds like you guys are taking it really well!

AFM, I'm 6dpo today and not feeling very confident about this cycle. With my last pregnancy (ended in CP), I had a heavy feeling in my uterus starting at 4dpo and I don't have that. I've had some twinges primarily on the left side but I'm wondering if the lack of heaviness means I'm out.

For those that have kids, how soon did you get that heavy feeling in your uterus?

MrsRose I didn't notice anything like that with my son. Literally the only thing I noticed was more creamy/snotty (yuck!) cm around the time AF was due. So I wouldn't pay too much attention to the fact you're not feeling like that - it may even have been something completely different that wasn't related to your cp :)

Sorry Rose and Slammerkin. Good luck for next or next next cycle!

MrsRose I didn't notice anything like that with my son. Literally the only thing I noticed was more creamy/snotty (yuck!) cm around the time AF was due. So I wouldn't pay too much attention to the fact you're not feeling like that - it may even have been something completely different that wasn't related to your cp :)

Ok, good to know--thanks! I won't count myself out just yet. :)

CD54. Going insane. :hissy:

Ugh, I'm so sorry! I can't remember--is this normal for you? I've used Dong Quai and Black Cohosh to bring on AF successfully in the past. You could maybe give that a try to help get things moving.

Today is CD30-15DPO on my side.
AF was due yesterday and today... :bfn:
I'll take a FRER tomorrow morning if no AF because I am having an ultrasound to check my ovaries. My levels of TSH and FSH are normal.
Let's see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->