March Testers!

I've officially ovulated and this tww is going soo slow. I'm going to try to hold out until next Saturday to test but not too confident I'll make it. Anyone else plan on testing next weekend?

According to my app im due to ovulated today. Havent had any ovulation symptoms. Basically i havent get a scooby but we having alot of sex :haha: anyway i figure im away to enter the ttw so will keep on our plan of doing it when we can.
Im actually not feeling hopeful at all for this month. :cry:

lesondemavie yea I should have waited a cycle or 2 before trying opk's but I got a little excited. I didn't take bc in between my first and second baby but we got pregnant on my 3rd cycle after I stopped BF. While I would love for it to happen now cycle 3 would actually be perfect. DH will have graduated and our due date would be January. We literally have 5 birthdays in December in my family and would like not to add another.

Aw that sounds just so perfect! We want 2 kids, and I do not plan on going back on bcp until after the second. Kinda just need to focus on the first now though. I'm torn in a million directions. Our baby's EDD was September, so it would be great to be pg again soon and still have a LO in 2016...but I also don't really want another December bday. Ah well it will happen when it happens right?

Oh yea of course. We will be over the moon no matter what. I agree, we want 2 more and I won't go on BC in between the next 2. DH didn't really want me to this time but after having our first 2 so close together my body needed a break. So I took it for like 6 months.

So stupid question. It's been a while since I took opk's, so is 1 dpo the day after a + or 2 days after?

I think it depends on when you catch it, but based on just opks FF puts my ch the day after (putting 1 DPO 2 days after the +opk). Temping can help remove some of that ambiguity. My temp spiked 1 day after the first month, and then 2 days after the second month. Your temp will spike after you O. So in the first month I must have caught the tail end of the surge, and the second month the beginning. I only did bbt for two cycles before getting my BFP. I just did opks the 4 cycles before that.

I hadn't been on birth control since before Ds1, who is now 10. My body must have decided it needed a break though as ds4 made us wait a long time for him. I was in my 10th month of bcp when I stopped this time. I loved having them all close together and would totally have 2 close again. But dh says no. This is the last one. I just need to have twins then I guess ha ha

I loved having them close together. They love playing together, it is so cute. the only problem I had was I didn't get back into shape. So my stomach muscles were really weak which caused a lot of back pain early on with DD. So next time I'll make sure to exercise in between.

I thought about temping but my schedule is so crazy that I don't think it would work. Plus we have a kid come to our room every other night waking us up so that would probably throw it off. :wacko:

Hi ladies. 5dpo today for me and I've woken up with a sudden urge to want to test early - not today but in a few days even though I was wanting to wait for AF to be due on the 6th.

I was OK with that. But I found in my last pregnancy it was that bit harder. I had my first experience of braxton hicks. I was so much sicker. And it was harder all round on my body. I will admit that I'm a little nervous about the later stages next time. I suffer with my hips now as it is, probably the result of 4 babies in less than 8 years ha ha but yeah, I do think about another pregnancy with that pain. It will all be worth it though.

Mattsgirl, my sleep is all over the place and I temp at different times, but I am still able to pinpoint O with my temps. So maybe give it a try if you want.

Hi ladies
we recently started ttc baby number 7, we have 4dd aged 5,4,2,1 one ds aged 3and one angel can I join youe thread im hoping thia is our month as I thought I was pregnant last month only foe af to show up,

I was OK with that. But I found in my last pregnancy it was that bit harder. I had my first experience of braxton hicks. I was so much sicker. And it was harder all round on my body. I will admit that I'm a little nervous about the later stages next time. I suffer with my hips now as it is, probably the result of 4 babies in less than 8 years ha ha but yeah, I do think about another pregnancy with that pain. It will all be worth it though.

When you say duffer with your hips do you get pain turning over in bed ect im worried about this too as 6 babies in 5 years has rajen its toll, have yoy tried sleeoing with a pillow be tween your knees or sleeping with onkt one head oillow both things seem to help me a bit

Thanks slammerkin. That's good to know. Maybe I'll give that a try. OPk negative again today at cd 18. trying to decide if I should try again later today or save it for tomorrow (I only have 1 left) They seem to be getting darker but they are so close that I can't tell.

Oh also, has anybody tried easy@home O tests. I'm preparing for next cycle and saw some bad reviews about the wondafo's. What's been everybody's opinions?

I use the easy@home hpts and they've worked just fine. Not great, but not bad. For opks I love my big box from choicemmed. They've been my go to since I started ttc.

I also agree that temping despite the kiddos waking you up at odd hours could still be a good idea. It's been way easier than I thought it would be, and when my timing is off I just use a calculator to adjust (gasp) or I exclude that day. You still get an overall picture of what's going on. With opks you could still miss O and then be confused. With temping, the temp shift for me is always pretty clear.

That's also an awesome price. I bought the first response ones this round and you only get 7 o test and 1 pregnancy test for $25.:dohh: I just like that I can buy them in town and not have them shipped.

Hi ladies, may I join? CD6 here and super bored! Can't wait to start peeing on some OPKs. I had 2 CPs and am beginning testing to see if there's anything wrong. Had a u/s today and everything looked normal--no cysts or fibroids, so that's good. We're doing bloodwork on Tues for genetic testing for the both of us and blood clot testing for me. Really curious to see what the results say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->