March Testers!

This month has been kind of crazy as we have been out of town for two different family gatherings. I have not been temping like I was last month. will most likely start using my OPK's tomorrow and temping tomorrow also. Hopefully will still get a baseline for confirming ovulation as I am only on CD9. Am going to try to BD all 5 days of my fertile period.

Good luck to everyone for this month being the one!!

:hi: all. Good luck to everyone O'ing and fx you catch the egg and we have loads of BFP'S in here!
Looks like I've O'd (or am O'ing) had 2 days of pos OPK's and today's was negative. We managed to BD both days of positive OPK's and a few before that. I doubt we will BD today as DH is on night shift and it will depend if ds has an afternoon sleep.

I'm feeling lucky this month! Had some spotting this morning and I'm 7 dpo.. I can't help thinking it might be implantation.

Okay jumping the gun a bit here, but I need a good way to pass the time. Currently waiting for AF to return. If my cycles behave like they normally do, I'll be testing end of March.

Hi, I just stopped q pack of pills mid way through so I'm not expecting too much, but if my period arrives when it would have been due I expect it to be around the 4th or March so we shall see what happens. We were also trying before, in 2014 then decided to wait

Hi ladies! Can I join? I'm either 1dpo or going to O today lol. I plan on testing March 8th/9th-ish...as long as AF doesn't show uP!

Hey ladies mind if I join in?? Am on cd12 negative opk today.

Join in ladies!

CD11 here and waiting to O.. should be on the 29th :)

Hoping for many BFP's!!

Hi to all the new ladies joining.

3 DPO for me today and for the first time ever ff has given my CH - I started temping the month I conceived my son but didn't get CH as I think I'd missed a few days and this was my first time temping with TTC #2.

Af arrived late last night. 3 days after stopping the pill midcycle, same number of days as I would expect it after stopping for my usual break, so I'm counting that as Cd1. I'm excited to be getting this show on the road.

Af arrived late last night. 3 days after stopping the pill midcycle, same number of days as I would expect it after stopping for my usual break, so I'm counting that as Cd1. I'm excited to be getting this show on the road.

Sounds about right! Good luck

Nice mother. Right on track :)

I temped this morning and it was 98.33. Usually only that high after O. Guessing that happened either yesterday or the day before which puts me right on track for AF on 3/4, and testing at the end of March. Fingers crossed!

I wasn't sure what would happen, whether I would get a period now or not until it would be due ha ha oh well, now I know and can hopefully get on with ttc eek!

I was originally going to test the 1st... And then tomorrow.. Instead I used a FRER this morning and it's negative. 8 or 9 dpo so I'm not feeling quite as confident that what I had was IB but I suppose it is still kinda early.

Okay I'm almost positive now that I'm post-O! Anxiety is way up today all of the sudden, and I just remembered that all of my ttc cycles before that would happen on 3 DPO like clockwork every time. It's all lining up. If I'm right, I won't get to test next week, but I will have a cycle in before end of March. Feeling a mix of hope and anxiety now :). Still haven't decided if we'll just ntnp or seriously ttc yet though. We'll see where we're at emotionally when the time comes.

Still early weebles, but you should know soon enough. FX to you!

Cd 6 for me. Saw the re doc yesterday and waiting for the results on dh's SA, hopefully we will have those by tomorrow. Also I got set up an HSG for tomorrow. Kinda nervous about it but it's another step closer I hope! I might start on Clomid and do IUI's but I think we talk about that after tomorrow test. Wish me luck ladies.

lesondemavie I always get that way after O too. Which is good it doesn't happen before because then we would never BD. Cuz when I get that way it makes me really cranky and we tend to fight alot.

Cd 17 for me and still no +opk. (haven't tested today though) first month off of bc so I expected it to be off a little.

Haha Mattsgirl so true. I'm thankful it's just one day. I couldn't live like this! Once I realize that it's just my cycle I can more easily dismiss the feeling and stay calm. It's not knowing where it's coming from and then searching for a reason that drives me nuts. After bcp, I wasn't regular again until my 4th cycle, and then it took two more cycles after that for a BFP. The 3 DPO rule rang true every cycle though :) ah well I hate the ups and downs but at least they're predictable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->