March Testers!

I know the price is awesome right? I luckily prefer having things shipped and delivered. We live back in the canyon, and the last thing I want to do after a long day of work is go out of my way to get to a store. Guess I should probably get used to more errands once we have a kid on the way though.

Hey Rose, Glad all checked out and that the other tests are under way. When does your fertile window start? Shouldn't be too far off right?

Hi, hoping I can join you ladies here for March. Had a bfp earlier this month but sadly it ended in a loss at 5 weeks.

Hi ladies can I join you please? :) due to O on Monday so I will aim to test on 14th March if AF doesn't arrive on 13th.

I was OK with that. But I found in my last pregnancy it was that bit harder. I had my first experience of braxton hicks. I was so much sicker. And it was harder all round on my body. I will admit that I'm a little nervous about the later stages next time. I suffer with my hips now as it is, probably the result of 4 babies in less than 8 years ha ha but yeah, I do think about another pregnancy with that pain. It will all be worth it though.

When you say duffer with your hips do you get pain turning over in bed ect im worried about this too as 6 babies in 5 years has rajen its toll, have yoy tried sleeoing with a pillow be tween your knees or sleeping with onkt one head oillow both things seem to help me a bit

Mines more like a stiffness and aching. I feel like an old women some days ha ha just after my last baby was born I used to wake up with pain on the side I was laying on, like I'd been on that side too long and have to turn over but now it's during the day.

Mine is pretty much all day like a tightNess and pain it's anoying guess it's the price we pay for back to back pregnancies lol I feel lol too

I guess so ha ha and mine got a longer break than yours between babies. Not through lack of trying I must say. We had planned on having 6 and I hoped they'd all be here before my 1st turned 10, which he did a few weeks ago. Each baby took longer to conceive so I'm hoping the next one breaks tradition and I get a bfp this year at least.

Sorry Alfie. You're definitely not out until AF shows.

Laro I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: Hope we both get BFPs again soon.

Welcome rose.

I know the price is awesome right? I luckily prefer having things shipped and delivered. We live back in the canyon, and the last thing I want to do after a long day of work is go out of my way to get to a store. Guess I should probably get used to more errands once we have a kid on the way though.

Hey Rose, Glad all checked out and that the other tests are under way. When does your fertile window start? Shouldn't be too far off right?

Hey Les! FF is saying it will start March 6th but who knows. My cycles aren't very regular but I'm hoping the Pregnancy Prep will help. Did an opk today and there's a light line but I'm thinking its from that weird phantom hcg I had...usually it's stark white at this point. I'll keep testing though.

Hi, hoping I can join you ladies here for March. Had a bfp earlier this month but sadly it ended in a loss at 5 weeks.

I'm so sorry you have to be back here. I had CPs in Dec and Jan and am so ready for my sticky little bean. :hugs:

Hey Les! FF is saying it will start March 6th but who knows. My cycles aren't very regular but I'm hoping the Pregnancy Prep will help. Did an opk today and there's a light line but I'm thinking its from that weird phantom hcg I had...usually it's stark white at this point. I'll keep testing though.

March 6th is right around the corner! Or at least that's what I'm telling myself. Hoping for AF around that same time.

I always have at least a light line on my opks. I was surprised to read that others get stark white strips before O time. Guess my base LH level is just a bit higher (or my tests are super sensitive)? For you, if it's not your norm must be that phantom hcg. Is it still showing up on the hpt?

March 6th is right around the corner! Or at least that's what I'm telling myself. Hoping for AF around that same time.

I always have at least a light line on my opks. I was surprised to read that others get stark white strips before O time. Guess my base LH level is just a bit higher (or my tests are super sensitive)? For you, if it's not your norm must be that phantom hcg. Is it still showing up on the hpt?

March 6th is just around the corner and is a week away.
Lesondemavie, I too am due for AF on the 6th. Still debating if I will test early or not.

Pre AF spotting kicked in today... Looks like she's on her way.. :( But at least now I won't need to join a new thread... Just will be looking forward to the end of March now.

So sorry weebles. It's always such a bummer at first when AF hits. If it helps to know you're not alone, I'm with you in the wait for the end of March.

I think I Od yesterday! I wasn't expecting to O until Monday so if it did happen yesterday, was a bit earlier than usual. Didn't get as much BD in as usual but I'm hoping it will be enough.

I will be testing march 7th! This is also our first IUI cycle

Good luck!!

This cycle will be our first IUI as well. I had an HSG on Friday which showed the tubes were open, thank goodness. We started a bit late so I'm only doing Clomid for 3 days and then the IUI when I get a pos opk. I'm so nervous to miss the window.

Hey ladies! So I think I O'd yesterday. I had negative opk's BUT my cervix was high soft and I think open. plus EWCM and O pain on my right side. I think I was testing to early in the day and that's why I got a negative. I was testing at 2 pm but last time when I tested at 5 pm I got my postive. So I'm thinking that I get my surge later in the day. BUt we'll see I guess. I'll be testing on March 11th!

I always have a slight line too. Kinda wish I didn't that would take all the guess work out of it.

I can't ever remember having a stark white opk either. I'm trying to avoid all that this time. Af has just left so I'm just going to be looking out for o pains and cm in about a week and see where we go from there. I'm nervous to not be doing it because last time after 2 years ttc I started temping and discovered I had a 6 day lp, which was obviously the problem. I'm worried about that happening again, but I certainly wouldn't let out get that far. I'm impatient to be peeing on something, but I also don't want all the stress that surrounded my last ttc journey so I'm stuck in the middle really ha ha
I'm sort of in the limbo stage between af and o where there's nothing to report, so feel like my updates are a bit pointless, but want to join in ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->