Mason's Funeral.........

:hug:

If anyone can be brave and strong just one last time, it's you honey.You are an inspiration to many people and you will continue to be. You will amaze yourself as you WILL get through this showing the dignity,courage and strength that we know and love you for. Mason will always be with you in your heart and soul, no one can ever take that away from you, and he will look down on you with pride and tell everyone up above just how special you and his brother are.

xxxx

hey sweetie, i know its really hard we lost twins in 2006 and the days leading upto the funeral were the hardest, its their birthday soon and the more i visit them the easier it gets as i know they know theyare never far from my heart i am sure your little mason knows the same if you need anyone to talk to i am here anytime, please dont worry about other people judging you the girls here are right you have to do what you think is best for you and your family.

:hug:

Hun it will be hard but you will somehow get through it. I didnt think I could do it but I did somehow...its amazing where the strenght comes from!...Mason will hbe right be your side sending you lots of strength! :hugs:

Donna xxx

i will be thinking of you hun xx your an amazingly strong woman xx

Let your heart guide you hunny.
Mason will always be a part of you and your family, and a huge part of Aidens.
He will always be looking down on you and Aiden, and he will always be proud of you both.
You are an inspiration Emz, such a brave strong woman, I admire your strength and courage, and it will be the love, strength and courage, that gets you through such a traumatic day.
Massive :hug:
Thinking of you all Sweety xox

Sending you love and :hug:
You are such a strong woman, and your two boys adore you and are so proud of you.
x

:hugs: :hug: :hugs:

I am so sorry.... I know you are a very strong Mum... this I have learned over the months sharing pregnancy with you.

:hugs: i'm sorry you have to go through this, will be thinkning of you xx

so sry hun, hoping uv lots of family/friends to support u thro this time of masons funeral :hugs:

:cry:So sorry you have to go thru this...but you will make it thru, yes it will be very tough but your little angel loves you and knows how much you will always love him as well...my prayers are with you and your lil one...:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->