Mason's Funeral.........

Sweetie you've been so strong, you really have! Mason will be watching down on his Mummy and Daddy and be so proud of everything they are doing! I'll be thinking of you! Take care hunny xxx

Sending you lots of hugs and strength to get through Masons funeral, you will do him proud like u always have :) xxx

I just read about what happened to Mason, I'm a little late sorry! But I just wanted to tell you there is NO right or wrong answer for going or not going and let no one tell you any difference. Our friends had a funeral a few weeks ago for their child who died at 8 months of being in her, and it was the saddest funeral I've ever been to(I really didn't want to go, but hubby is close with the daddy so I went to support hubby). Know that Mason is looking down smiling and knowing how much you love him, regardless of your decision. :hug:

I'm sorry hun, I can't even imagine how hard this would be. I remember going to my sister's funeral, she died 15 days after being born and I remember how hard this whole ordeal was on my parents. There is no right or wrong, you are such an amazing woman and I think all of us are amazed at your strength!

Thinking of you and your boys Emz :hugs:

You are so strong, you have been so strong all the way through your journey, never forget that Mason is there to watch over you now, and will be with you forever...

Seb's service was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my entire life, and I know the only reason I got through it was because of the strength he gave me...

Don't forget we're all here for you sweetheart

You are all in my thoughts x

i have to go to thr funeral im his mum and i have arranged it xx

just wanted to give you a great big hug and hope you find the strength to get through the day. will be thinking about you hun. xx

I felt exactly the same when I lost my daughter. It is an awful day but you will get through it honey. I definitly found the build up of the days before were actually worse than the day itself (although it is terrible don't get me wrong!). I find this with a lot of things to - birthdays and anniversarys.
I also got a load of tranquilisers from the doctor which helped on the day to!
:hugs:

I think ur more stronger than u realise hun. Youve have done so well to cope with everything life has thrown at you :hugs:

Aww hun. Im so sorry you have to go through it. Sending :hug: your way.

Awww babe totally understandable! Just try and be strong, you have done so well dealing with all of this, and remember we are all here for you!!xxx

Be thinking of you and your family tomorrow :hugs:

All I can do is pray for strength for you and send you love. My heart goes out to you x x x

:hugs: Hun, there's no point denying it will be one of the hardest day you will ever face but just think about how much strengthyou've found to deal with everything you have til now. You will find the strength to cope next Friday whether you actually go or not. Little Mason knows exactly how you feel.

I'll be thinking of you next Friday :hugs:

ive posted a thread https://www.babyandbump.com/miscarriage-support/119850-emzlouize.html to let her know we are all thinking of her xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->