• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Dream: How dark is it? They can change so quick. Can you post it?

FTale - Oh I didn't even take a pic. I'm pretty regular with my OPKs, been doing them about a year and nothing really out of the norm ever happens. So I don't really keep them. Test, read result and bin. Sometimes I take pics for fun though. My surge is also a blazing positive for at least 2 days straight sometimes 3 so I don't have to worry about missing it. Happy to have you ladies along for the ride for me though with reading them so I'll post tomorrow's test. :coolio:

When you get the positive on the opk you should be ovulating 12-36 hours? I'm also going to bring my preseed for our weekend.

3DPO today. Woke up in the middle of the night to go use the restroom. That never happens, but my bladder felt like it was going to burst. Having cramping off an on, and feeling sickly. I almost am beginning to think I'm catching some virus.

Hi ladies, can I join you please? Moving over from the April thread as it looks like I'm ovulating late (long, light, on/off period seems to have delayed things by a week). Got a positive opk just now so maybe test around the 3rd of May.....

:dust: to all :)

Welcome BabyBrain.

AFM I'm CD13 today. I don't expect to O for a few more days but one of my fertility apps has me in my fertile window and it's been pretty darn accurate as far as AF showing up exactly when it says (or within a day). Been taking OPKs for the past week or so. Still negative, but yesterday's was the darkest yet! I'm hoping this means I'm having an estrogen surge.

Since we're not doing assisted conception this month, we get to have fun this time with BDing so.....

Of course that's if all the house projects don't make us so tired we can't stand it lol.

CO - What house projects are you doing? I have a lot i want to do. Right now I'm working on cleaning up the yard and tearing plants out I don't want. Hoping to get some new in yet.

If AF doesn't show 10-11 DPO it will be super hard for me not to test. My luteal phase has been shorter since my cycle came back. Maybe always has been and I didn't know it.

I'm sorry I took a break after last month and didn't update that I once again had a BFN in April. Could you please put me down for May 5th. I will report back this time! :)

Thanks kiki. Idk why I'm trying so hard. Lol it's either those 2 days or not at all. But it'll be fun to pee on something I guess.
Every ones spring cleanin? I just sold my house so I'm packing it up myself and moving on 2 weeks

Trying to.. there are so many leaves in my yard!!! Taking out some evergreen shrubs as well. DS1 ended up getting hurt so I had to cut it short today. He gave his leg a pretty bad goose egg.

Then inside I'm just trying to organize, deep clean, and pack some stuff away. Not going well anywhere since I can't seem to complete a single task.

A positive opk means you'll usually ovulate in 12-24 hours, though the total possible range is 6-36 depending on what part of the surge you've caught. :)

My Hubby has a strong feeling I'm pregnant. We shall see if he is correct. Only 3 DPO.. bah..

FX alijo. My DH said that last time and even through all the bfns he maintained it.. turned out he was right!

Ooh a couple of us in the tww already! Exciting! Hope everyone waiting to ovulate, ovulates soon! At what I think is 3dpo I just feel so tired! That's all for now! Nipples are starting to get sensitive (also normal). If I'm right and I ovulated early my AF (if I'm not pregnant) will likely be early too! The joys of waiting!

CD15 here is this morning's OPK. Starting to darken a bit. I'm going to test again this evening to check for progress.

Attachments

• 20180421_090246.jpg
    20180421_090246.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta