MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

treeroot - Good luck! What testing date can I put you down for?

Oh...right..testing!

Lol, I want to now but don't have any sticks. And probably won't be going into the city until Sunday.

So put me down for the 28th.

I'm expecting AF between Friday and Sunday. But I'm feeling out already :nope:

I managed a 4-hour hold and got a BFN on a FRER. I'm pretty disappointed ... I wanted to see that second line so badly!

A big part of wanting to get a BFP sooner rather than later is that we are due to PCS next summer and it could be another coast-to-coast move. A BFP on this cycle would have made the baby 4-5 months old during the move. The longer it takes, the younger the baby will be ... OR I'll be super pregnant/hot/miserable while moving and then have to have the baby in a new place. :cry:

Hickory - That's a tough situation. I expect you won't want to hold out either. There are a few reasons waiting would be good for us, but I don't want life to get in the way of having our family grow. That's not something I feel we can get back if life keeps putting it behind.

Tree - Welcome and good luck! I feel out as well. Neither of us are until AF shows, though.

I managed a 4-hour hold and got a BFN on a FRER. I'm pretty disappointed ... I wanted to see that second line so badly!

A big part of wanting to get a BFP sooner rather than later is that we are due to PCS next summer and it could be another coast-to-coast move. A BFP on this cycle would have made the baby 4-5 months old during the move. The longer it takes, the younger the baby will be ... OR I'll be super pregnant/hot/miserable while moving and then have to have the baby in a new place. :cry:

We pcs while I was 20 weeks pregnant wit my son. Omg 20 hrs at 20 weeks pregnant. I almost died holding my pee so we didnt stip every twenty minutes lol. I definitely feel your pain

Thanks ladies going to hold off testing for a few days as il drive
Myself mad looking at the progression but il probably test again on Sunday as il be 14dpo by then

Sending lots of baby dust to you all :dust:

Ah I'm sorry there's the added stress of a loaning big move Hickory. That certainly doesn't make anything easier.

As for me, I've felt pretty miserable today off and on. Bad enough cramps last night and then this afternoon that I put on a pad :p.
But nothing yet, though now I'm in high alert every time I use the washroom!
If I'm in town tomorrow I may pick up some testers...I would imagine the local drug store carries some!

BFN on an IC again this AM. Still no AF. Maybe my LP is going to lengthen. That wouldn't be a bad thing at least even if I don't get a BFP this month.

13DPO for me and as of last night BFN. I didn't bother testing this morning. AF due tomorrow.

I'm still in the game, but it's countdown time. 13dpo today

Thank you... I say I won't test tomorrow as af due Monday but no doubt I will be peeing on a stick first thing x

LeeMcMee - Argh! I always try to have hope, maybe your one of those who only get positives after AF is late. FX

13DPO for me and as of last night BFN. I didn't bother testing this morning. AF due tomorrow.

Guess we're cycle buddies!
Though one day early or late is also normal for me.

Sorry about the BFN :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"