****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Deethehippy

TTC a miracle before menopause
Reaction score
Hi
My name is Dee and I am 46 years old, my longterm partner is 54. We have 7 year old twin girls together and I also have two older children from a previous relationship. We are possibly too old to conceive but we are NTNP (mostly trying!) in hope of one last miracle - no harm in trying!
AF got me recently so I am in the throws of that but will hopefully be testing again on the 20th May.
Please come and join in and although of course I can't guarantee anything, hopefully this thread will become a lucky one for us all! :)

May 1st - Lightning7 :af: & Blamesydney
May 2nd
May 3rd
May 4th
May 5th - Abitbookish
May 6th - Neelagh25
May 7th
May 8th - Transdad & Geko77
May 9th - Saveme :sadangel: & Caitlyn Cook & Hevalouaddict:af:
May 10th - Springbok92
May 11th - SY92 :af:
May 12th
May 13th - Jft1 :af: & Suggerhoney :sadangel:
May 14th - Yjmama & Mamaoffive & Claw320:bfp:
May 15th - Mum42crazy
May 16th - Sun_Rain_5:af:
May 17th - JLO3:bfp:
May 18th - Salamander91:af:
May 19th
May 20th - Lisaalove :bfp:& Deethehippy:af: & Leesa :af:& MrsKatie:af:
May 21st - Mrs.MabrEy :af:
May 22nd - Lightning7 & OhBoyOrGirl
May 23rd - Ashleypauline
May 24th - Alex_22:sadangel:
May 25th - Wannabeam :bfp: & Butters519 :af: & Marriedlaydee:af:
May 26th - Rollachick :bfp: & Samiam03 :af:
May 27th - WantingababyF :bfp:
May 28th
May 29th
May 30th
May 31st

Last edited:
Hello, I'll join! I'll be testing around 13th May I think. I don't even think I've ovulated yet this cycle. Anyway, we've got one little boy who's 6 months. We only want 2 and didn't want a big gap. I've only been off birth control for a month and we're ntnp so will see what happens.
Good luck!!

Hello, I'll join! I'll be testing around 13th May I think. I don't even think I've ovulated yet this cycle. Anyway, we've got one little boy who's 6 months. We only want 2 and didn't want a big gap. I've only been off birth control for a month and we're ntnp so will see what happens.
Good luck!!

Hello :hi:
Wishing you lots of luck too!

Hi
My name is Dee and I am 46 years old, my longterm partner is 54. We have 7 year old twin girls together and I also have two older children from a previous relationship. We are possibly too old to conceive but we are NTNP (mostly trying!) in hope of one last miracle - no harm in trying!
AF got me recently so I am in the throws of that but will hopefully be testing again on the 20th May.
Please come and join in and hopefully this thread will become a lucky one for us all! :)

Yessss Deee thank you for starting this thread hon. And I love how u wrote lucky.

Stick me down for may 13th hon. It's my hubby's birthday that day so I'm gonna test that day and see what happens.
Not ovulated yet only on cycle day 8. Its dragging.
Good luck hon. Hopfully this month brings lots of BFPs [-o<

Good luck!!

Helloooooo you. Seems we are here again together hahaha. I'm testing the 13th may to how cool is that. So good to have u hear hon.
Good luck \\:D/

Great to have you here Sugar :) I'll make a testing dates page later ..

Hi ladies :) my april cycle is being very confusing and I've no idea if I'm due my period or about to ovulate but I figure either way I'll be testing in may so here I am :lol:

I'll update with a testing date whenever I get my period lol

Fx we all get our bfps this month!

Hi Salamander :) I will add you to the test page as soon as we can. Good luck!

@Suggerhoney how exciting!! Testing the same day!! I've not ovulated yet either, I seem to have longer cycles and think I ovulate around CD19. Which really drags! Good luck!!!

Urghhhh longer cycles do drag. It's so good to have you hear hon.

Great to have you here Sugar :) I'll make a testing dates page later ..

Thanks hon

Hi ladies :) my april cycle is being very confusing and I've no idea if I'm due my period or about to ovulate but I figure either way I'll be testing in may so here I am :lol:

I'll update with a testing date whenever I get my period lol

Fx we all get our bfps this month!

Fixed for you hon

Hi everyone!

Can I join please, we were NTNP this cycle, so most likely AF will arrive in the next couple of days, but if it doesn't I'll test on the 1st, if not it'll be the end of May as well!

Love the lucky thread name Dee! Baby dust to everyone! :dust:

Hi everyone, I'd like to join please.

I'm 37 and we're trying for #2, we have an almost 6 year old so hoping we can give him a sibling before we get any older .

I will be testing on the 6th May... Good luck everyone ❤️

Hi everyone, I'd like to join please.

I'm 37 and we're trying for #2, we have an almost 6 year old so hoping we can give him a sibling before we get any older .

I will be testing on the 6th May... Good luck everyone ❤️

Welcome and good luck :)

Hi Lightning..good to see you. Hope even NTNP you are in with a good chance this month.

Hello to everyone else who’s joined..will add you all to first page later...let’s make this our lucky thread...good luck to you all.

Have any of you tried soya isoflavones? I'm tempted to try them next month to see if ovulation will be a bit earlier and hopefully a stronger egg!

I've never tried them but fingers crossed for you :)

Does earlier ovulation make a stronger egg then Salamander or does the isoflavones make a stronger egg? I could probably use a better egg at my age..mine are meant to be 90% no good by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->