****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

I lost my entire dpo symptoms post on here. If anyone comes across it please tell me the page number ❤️❤️❤️

14dpo today but I think I will wait a few more days to test because I am not too sure when I O'd but still want to update thank you

Good luck :)

Well, AF finally showed up today. 1 week late...but I guess ovulation occurred later than usual for some reason (don't think it was due to stress). Glad I am not in limbo anymore! On to the next month...

Well, AF finally showed up today. 1 week late...but I guess ovulation occurred later than usual for some reason (don't think it was due to stress). Glad I am not in limbo anymore! On to the next month...
I’m sorry to hear that. Wishing you much luck for next cycle.

I’m sorry to hear that. Wishing you much luck for next cycle.
Thank you! Wishing you lots of luck as well!

But now I confused because I thought AF was coming because when I wiped there was just some pink. I got a negative pregnancy test anyway so I am sure it's AF. Sometimes AF starts off really slow, so that's not terribly unusual for me. Assuming it will start really showing up by tomorrow. It's like my body can't make up its mind! :-s

But now I confused because I thought AF was coming because when I wiped there was just some pink. I got a negative pregnancy test anyway so I am sure it's AF. Sometimes AF starts off really slow, so that's not terribly unusual for me. Assuming it will start really showing up by tomorrow. It's like my body can't make up its mind! :-s
I hate when it starts slow because it leaves you with some hope that it might not be AF. I hope if it’s coming it hurries up for you.

Awww hon. Hoping its implantation bleeding?
If not I hope AF gets going fast so u know where u are. Nothing worse than being in Limbo.
Sending u loads of Baby dust for a June BFP hon
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back