****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

The isoflavones are supposed to make the egg stronger. It's meant to be like a natural clomid. I want an earlier ovulation because I often don't ovulate until at least cd22.

Hey guys! I'm gonna wander over here but I wont be testing until late may. Af should be here wednesday.
Also I gotta look up what you're talking about salamander. I tried this tea that my mom swears got her pregnant this month and while it tastes good I dont think it did anything lol

Hello,

I'm new to this whole forum thing. I'm 35 and hubby and I just started TTC after the MMC of my 1st pregnancy a couple of years ago. I'm in my 2ww and would love to join. I'll be testing on 5/1.

Looking forward to connecting with others here! Best wishes to everyone! :hi:

Hello,

I'm new to this whole forum thing. I'm 35 and hubby and I just started TTC after the MMC of my 1st pregnancy a couple of years ago. I'm in my 2ww and would love to join. I'll be testing on 5/1.

Welcome! Lol eventually you'll probably be on here all the time like the rest of us. It's a great community. Baby dust your way! Hope you get your rainbow baby.

Hello,

Hi and welcome to BabyandBump! Good luck :)

I'm still so confused about where I am with my cycle. I've been looking at my opks and I had lines that look the same darkness on cd's 18, 21, 23, 26 and 32 ](*,) I did run out of opks though so didnt test CD22 so possibly could have been peak day. If it was I would be 11dpo today and usually get af at 12dpo. I also had some random sharp pains last night that I get around ov but also implantation so who knows. Or maybe I just had a stomach ache :lol:

Hi ladies, mind if join you.
Ive unexpectedly joined the TWW
Hubby & I BD yesterday &early hours of this morning & both times we (he) didnt stop lol
Soooo here i am lol
i am pretty sure i O’d Yesterday
AF due 11th May, lm trying to literally Forget about it until then .. but its hard

sending positive vibes to you all xo

Hi ladies, mind if join you.
Ive unexpectedly joined the TWW
Hubby & I BD yesterday &early hours of this morning & both times we (he) didnt stop lol
Soooo here i am lol
i am pretty sure i O’d Yesterday
AF due 11th May, lm trying to literally Forget about it until then .. but its hard

sending positive vibes to you all xo

Good luck!

I think I'm now in my tww. We dtd cd16 and I ovulated today (cd19). I'm trying the shettles method, just for fun really. A healthy baby is all we want, but the method worked for our DS.
We're technically ntnp, I don't know how people do it. I'm obsessed with opk's I couldn't possibly not pee on them every month haha. So maybe on my part it's trying and hubby isn't preventing lol.
Good luck everyone!

Having a lot of lower backache today which I typically get a couple of days before AF so that would fit with lh peak being on the day I missed taking an opk. Hoping that's what's happening tbh because this cycle has been so confusing and I just want to start a whole new cycle and forget this one :roll:

Hi SY92 - I will add you to the first page..wishing you luck and welcome :)

Missielibra - thank you so much for wishing us all luck and babydust...very nice of you!

Hi SY92 - I will add you to the first page..wishing you luck and welcome :)

Missielibra - thank you so much for wishing us all luck and babydust...very nice of you!
Thankyou lovely!
Hugs & babydust to all xo

Hello my lovely ladies.

Well I felt really off yesterday I had lower back ache and lower cramps and right overy pain OPKs were negative.
Cycle day 11 today still feeling off and just got my postive OPK.
20200428_121052.jpg

We have DTD today so now just the wait to see if temp goes up to confirm ovulation fingers crossed. Will read through the rest of the thread in a mo.
Hope ure all ok.

Welcome Transdad - I will add you to the first page - wishing you lots of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->