• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Hello my lovely ladies.

Well I felt really off yesterday I had lower back ache and lower cramps and right overy pain OPKs were negative.
Cycle day 11 today still feeling off and just got my postive OPK.
View attachment 1081313

We have DTD today so now just the wait to see if temp goes up to confirm ovulation fingers crossed. Will read through the rest of the thread in a mo.
Hope ure all ok.

Good luck Sugger..that's quite early to O..is that the usual for you? Glad you got some BD in and hope your temps show that you did ovulate.

I've had a good AF this cycle..not nearly as heavy as usual and nearlly over so that is good. I did however get the right side ovary type pains that I have been getting. Not sure with this Covid when I will get my ultrasound scan to check for cysts now..just hoping if I do have any they will not affect our TTC.

Hello, I will be testing about the 15th May, my ovulation tests are about to be the same color so this is my first attempt at trying after a failed IVF cycle because he had no sperm because of treatment but after 5 years he has some swimmers so old eggs and dodgy sperm we’ll have some fun trying!!! Baby dust to all

Af decided to show a day early. If I ovulate when I usually do ill be testing the 20th of may.

Have any of you tried soya isoflavones? I'm tempted to try them next month to see if ovulation will be a bit earlier and hopefully a stronger egg!

I still stalk these threads because I want to see all you ladies get your BFPs. Just needed to say that I used soy isoflavones for the first time the month I got my BFP. That AF was the first one I’d had in 4 months. I was desperate! I took 200mg CD2-6 and took black cohosh for 10 days at the start of my cycle alongside that (can’t remember the dose now). Apparently soy isoflavones can be a bit of a risk if you’re already regular as they can mess up your cycle but mine were all over the place so had nothing to lose.
Good luck!
:dust:

I still stalk these threads because I want to see all you ladies get your BFPs. Just needed to say that I used soy isoflavones for the first time the month I got my BFP. That AF was the first one I’d had in 4 months. I was desperate! I took 200mg CD2-6 and took black cohosh for 10 days at the start of my cycle alongside that (can’t remember the dose now). Apparently soy isoflavones can be a bit of a risk if you’re already regular as they can mess up your cycle but mine were all over the place so had nothing to lose.
Good luck!
:dust:

Ooh thanks for the info! I'm so excited to try them and see if they help me. My cycles can be so random so hopefully they'll make me more regular even if they dont help me get a bfp xx

Spotting and low cervix so moving on to May for sure.

I've ordered an ovusense today. I'm not getting a clear reading from opks and I don't tend to sleep great so hoping it'll be more accurate than bbt :thumbup: I really hope it works because it was like £75. Soya isoflavones should be here tomorrow and I'll probably start taking them on friday.

:hi:hi ladies- Deethehippy can you put me down for the 9th! I'm praying for us all! Can't believe I started this again but having a cp will do that to ya. Anyway girl's here's hoping....

:hi:hi ladies- Deethehippy can you put me down for the 9th! I'm praying for us all! Can't believe I started this again but having a cp will do that to ya. Anyway girl's here's hoping....

I sure will ...lots of luck to you!

Good luck!

I forgot how difficult the tww is. I'm only about 2dpo and already wanting to poas! I'm not sure what's going on with me this month, I always get ovulation pains the day before I ovulate. This time I had them for about 4 or 5 days before I got my positive Opk and I still have them. Anyway, another week and I'll start testing! I thought I wasn't too bothered about trying, but this has made me realise I want to try more than ntnp

It is difficult. Good luck for when you test :)

Good luck Sugger..that's quite early to O..is that the usual for you? Glad you got some BD in and hope your temps show that you did ovulate.

I've had a good AF this cycle..not nearly as heavy as usual and nearlly over so that is good. I did however get the right side ovary type pains that I have been getting. Not sure with this Covid when I will get my ultrasound scan to check for cysts now..just hoping if I do have any they will not affect our TTC.

Hi hon I ovulated on day 13 last cycle. So yes it's a day or two earlier this month for some reason.
My tests are negative now. I've had cramps friday and yesterday and last night I had right overy pain. Still crampy today. Cervix was high and open yesterday and today its shut and hard so I think I may of ovulated last night or today I'm on cycle day 12 today. Temp has not gone up yet but hoping it will tommorow to confirm.
Not sure if I'm quite in the 2ww just yet but I'm either 1dpo today or tomorrow I'm gonna wait ti see what temp does but I really think the egg was released last night with that right overy pain. It felt like stretching pain or like mild stitch but right in the overy so I guess I've just got to wait and see now. Really hope my temp goes up tommorow just so I know I have for sure.

I forgot how difficult the tww is. I'm only about 2dpo and already wanting to poas! I'm not sure what's going on with me this month, I always get ovulation pains the day before I ovulate. This time I had them for about 4 or 5 days before I got my positive Opk and I still have them. Anyway, another week and I'll start testing! I thought I wasn't too bothered about trying, but this has made me realise I want to try more than ntnp

Good luck hon. I'm either 0 or 1dpo just waiting for my temp to go up to confirm O. I had my peak yesterday and been having cramping since friday yesterday and today.
It's happened a day earlier this cycle so I hope that dont mean anything bad.
The 2ww is tough. I'm so eager to pee on things to hahaha.

Hi hon

I'm soooooo rooting for you hon. It's so good to be here with you. Sending loads of baby dust ure way hon. [-o<:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"