****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

How is everyone doing?

We have nearly reached the end of the month so many of us will move over to the June thread now. Huge congratulations to all the BFP’s from this thread, hope you all have great pregnancies and beyond. I’m very sorry to all of us who suffered early losses and to all those who got AF this cycle again - our times will come! Never give up reaching for something that you dream of :)

Luckily my AF is slowing down thank goodness...maybe just a few more days of light/spotting.

Feel free to still post in here until the 31st and beyond if you want to, I just thought I’d do a ending off post :)

Thank you for being a lovely group of ladies, best wishes to you all x

Love ya Dee Dee xxxx

Hi hon.

Funnily enough u shud say that because im a little confused.
When I was looking up early ovulation and short follicular phase after a chemical not alot came up. It was more like if u always have a short follicular phase and early ovulation it can mean fatilty problems. ageing ovaries and crappy eggs. I'm 40 so that worried me.

But on the other hand if u search up can u get pregnant with a 22 day cycle its says yes u can and u can ovulate while still on ure period so I was like eh?

I have never ever ovulated b4 day 11 b4 so I've always had a normol follicular phase and a normol LF but where I had a really early loss(chemical pregnancy) im hoping that is what messed with this cycle.
I'm 8dpo today AF shud be due next friday. I have zero symptoms other than that pinching a few days ago.
My temp is high tho.
We did the deed on day 7 and day 8 of my cycle so we hit ovulation bang on and the day b4.

One thing I did read about chemicals that apparently it's a way of getting ure womb ready for another pregnancy but I dont know how true that is.
I did do another ovulation test today but they have all be completely negative since my CD7 positives.
I was hoping that ovulation failed and i wud go to ovulate later in my cycle but temps have confirmed it.
Ideally I'm hoping I'm not pregnant right now because I'd be worried it wont stick and then mess my next cycle up. So ideally I want to be back to my normol cycle next cycle and will hopfully get a BFP end of june.

Thank you for replying to me I do really appreciate everyone's advice. U ladies are the best.
Hope ure doing ok hon. Wishing u very happy and healthy 9 months <3

Not a problem.
You never know if you did get pregnant this cycle implantation can be later allowing your body to get more ready.
As for symptoms, with DS1 and now this current one I never get symptoms. If it wasn't for the fact I require treatment to get pregnant I don't think I would have ever tested until I started getting a bump.
Fingers crossed for you, if not this cycle then for next :lol:

Aww, sending love to you too Sugger. My family call me Dee Dee....my real name is Domanique but I don’t like it!

That's a lovely name. My name is Danielle I've always hated it lol so most people call me Dannii.

Not a problem.
You never know if you did get pregnant this cycle implantation can be later allowing your body to get more ready.
As for symptoms, with DS1 and now this current one I never get symptoms. If it wasn't for the fact I require treatment to get pregnant I don't think I would have ever tested until I started getting a bump.
Fingers crossed for you, if not this cycle then for next :lol:

Thanks hon the pinching I felt at 6dpo. Just hope and pray if there is a pregnancy it sticks.
I'm leaving it all in Gods hands. I've had a really good day today did all my housework then had a good laugh with the neighbours.
Were all having a social distancing BBQ tommorow evening so that shud be good fun.

AF arrived this morning.

I'd like to gently point out that two of us had false positives on FRER in this thread this month...so take that for what its worth to you for future testing. I knew better, did it anyway, and now here I am... no joy again.

I'll start letrozole on Sunday, so I'll wait for the July testing thread to join again. Good luck ladies! Baby dust to everyone.

So 4 days late and still no AF. Tested again on on a FRER but it was stark negative but tested again on a pink dye strip later in the evening (not FRER) and I may be seeing something but looks like something could be there? I added some photos of the tests and adjusted the brightness on one and could see something a bit more clearly. Going to test again tomorrow...

4D1D34AE-3399-47BA-9AA7-4C44AD8F333D.jpeg C57E9968-B427-4216-BB87-1748CF271A9E.jpeg 24A9F0D2-B371-436A-AF9A-A010D22FF5A5.jpeg

AF arrived this morning.

I'd like to gently point out that two of us had false positives on FRER in this thread this month...so take that for what its worth to you for future testing. I knew better, did it anyway, and now here I am... no joy again.

I'll start letrozole on Sunday, so I'll wait for the July testing thread to join again. Good luck ladies! Baby dust to everyone.
I’m really sorry, I know how tough it is when a cycle ends esp when you had some hope. I pray July will be your month.

So 4 days late and still no AF. Tested again on on a FRER but it was stark negative but tested again on a pink dye strip later in the evening (not FRER) and I may be seeing something but looks like something could be there? I added some photos of the tests and adjusted the brightness on one and could see something a bit more clearly. Going to test again tomorrow...

View attachment 1082310 View attachment 1082311 View attachment 1082312
I think I see something in the purple test. You are not out until AF shows.

Update: turned out to be a chemical for me. Period was super weird and only lasted three days. Off I go to June testing! I was broken over it but moving on from it slowly.

AF arrived this morning.

Oh no hon I'm so sorry. Did u get any lines on any other brands of test or just frer?
I had lines on clear blue, frer and my cheepie test had a darker shadow on them to normol. Then they all just got fainter and my symptoms vanished and the bleeding began.
It's so horrible seeing a postive and then they fade out or AF comes. It's so disheartening I'm so sorry hon.
Hopfully June will be our lucky month. I'll see u over there hon and I'll be keeping everything crossed for you. Sending u hugs <3

View attachment 1082310 View attachment 1082311 View attachment 1082312

I think I may see something on the cassette test. Something v v faint. Fixed it gets darker for you.

Update: turned out to be a chemical for me. Period was super weird and only lasted three days. Off I go to June testing! I was broken over it but moving on from it slowly.

I am so sorry hon. I just went through a chemical to , seems alot of us has had chemicals this month.
Hopfully June will bring us all our blazing BFPs and our rainbow babies[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

9dpo today and CD 16. Did a cheapie test and it was stark white BFN.
Hate it that the stupid chemical has really messed with my cycle.
](*,) I shud only be 4dpo today.
Still very nervous about next cycle. Trying to stay positive tho

I’m so sorry marriedlaydee wishing you luck for next month!!

Took another test this today on a cheapie and frer again and negative. Though the cheapie has a weird line through it which makes me the think it was a little faulty...but maybe that’s normal I don’t know. 6 days late and no sign of AF. Will test again tomorrow morning and Monday morning but I assume AF will show. I just want her to show already!! I even DTD with husband because sometimes that gets AF going but didn’t work lol. Im thinking about calling the doctor on Monday if AF doesn’t show because this is not normal for me. I’ve never not had a period or been late (unless I was pregnant) but I suppose there’s a first time for everything.

101D4D89-86EE-4307-976D-F25140A4217F.jpeg

Took another test this today on a cheapie and frer again and negative. Though the cheapie has a weird line through it which makes me the think it was a little faulty...but maybe that’s normal I don’t know. 6 days late and no sign of AF. Will test again tomorrow morning and Monday morning but I assume AF will show. I just want her to show already!! I even DTD with husband because sometimes that gets AF going but didn’t work lol. Im thinking about calling the doctor on Monday if AF doesn’t show because this is not normal for me. I’ve never not had a period or been late (unless I was pregnant) but I suppose there’s a first time for everything.

View attachment 1082332

I've had tests like that. Its something to do with the dye run. Ah hon I'm sorry u had BFNs.
I think its a good idea to speak to ure doctor if u dont get ure period.
Theres definitely a first for every thing tho hon.
I've never ever ovulated b4 day 11 b4 but this cycle I ovulated very early on day 8 of my cycle.
Hoping its definitely down to the chemical pregnancy and that next cycle will be back to normol.
It's horrible when our cycles are confusing.
I hope u can get some answers soon hon.

I've had tests like that. Its something to do with the dye run. Ah hon I'm sorry u had BFNs.
I think its a good idea to speak to ure doctor if u dont get ure period.
Theres definitely a first for every thing tho hon.
I've never ever ovulated b4 day 11 b4 but this cycle I ovulated very early on day 8 of my cycle.
Hoping its definitely down to the chemical pregnancy and that next cycle will be back to normol.
It's horrible when our cycles are confusing.
I hope u can get some answers soon hon.

Yes, I figure no harm in having a check up with the doctor anyway! It took us just over a year to conceive our daughter 6 years ago...just hoping it won’t take that long (or longer). We’ve only been trying for 4 months now though. I hope your cycle gets back to normal soon! Thanks!

View attachment 1082332
Anyone can sometimes just have an odd cycle, it doesn’t necessarily mean anything is wrong...stress and all sorts can affect it. But it’s worth a chat with your doctor if you are worried. I hope you get answers soon.

Yes, I figure no harm in having a check up with the doctor anyway! It took us just over a year to conceive our daughter 6 years ago...just hoping it won’t take that long (or longer). We’ve only been trying for 4 months now though. I hope your cycle gets back to normal soon! Thanks!

Thank you hon. I hope u manage to concieve much quicker this time hon. Sending u lots of baby dust :dust:

I lost my entire dpo symptoms post on here. If anyone comes across it please tell me the page number ❤️❤️❤️

14dpo today but I think I will wait a few more days to test because I am not too sure when I O'd but still want to update thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->