****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

can the blue ones be accurate? Here is my last blue test..

View attachment 1082226 View attachment 1082227 View attachment 1082228
Looks like a blue positive to me. I think blue tests are fine if you can see your lines getting darker each day. Good luck.

As for me: day 3 of AF and it’s being horrendous. It’s like Niagra Falls Lol and having to get up several times a night plus bad pains. Also had a headache for 4 days now..I hope it eases today. I’m so desperate to see a BFP again and OH is still keen to keep going too so we will keep on but scared it’s going to take another 10 mths and I might just have chemicals and miscarriages. Trying to keep positive.

Have a good day everyone.

They can absolutely be accurate. If you took these within the time limit id say there's no doubt honestly. If these were fished from the trash can looking like this id be skeptical...but not within time limit.
They were all read like this within the time limit. These things are so confusing to me! Thanks for your opinion! I’ll wait and retest in a few days to see if they darken

Looks like a blue positive to me. I think blue tests are fine if you can see your lines getting darker each day. Good luck.

As for me: day 3 of AF and it’s being horrendous. It’s like Niagra Falls Lol and having to get up several times a night plus bad pains. Also had a headache for 4 days now..I hope it eases today. I’m so desperate to see a BFP again and OH is still keen to keep going too so we will keep on but scared it’s going to take another 10 mths and I might just have chemicals and miscarriages. Trying to keep positive.

Thank you. I’m sorry to hear that, I hope you get your BFP soon!

Mine isn't darker. I also think I could see the test line before I tested. My temp dropped this morning...but not below the coverline.

Screenshot_20200528-071736_Gallery.jpg

I'm sorry to both you above ladies. I wish you so much luck getting a BFP in the near future.

Hi Ladies, I am joining quite late in the month...and I very well could end up in the June thread, but thought I'd post here first. My period is currently 3 days late. I tested BFN the day after I was expecting my period. So I thought that my period would show up the next day and it didn't and still hasn't. I have NEVER missed a period and I have never been this late without being pregnant. With my first pregnancy I had implantation bleeding around 2 weeks before my period was supposed to start and then no period. I didn't test until my period was a week late that time and got a clear BFP. However, I am driving myself crazy because I feel like I am having camps similar to period cramps, but no bleeding at all. I do not think stress is causing this because I am actually not very stressed this month. I am wondering if I might have ovulated late or not ovulated at all? Anyway, I am going to try to test again in a few days if I don't get my period, but this is really odd for me!

Hi Ladies, I am joining quite late in the month...and I very well could end up in the June thread, but thought I'd post here first. My period is currently 3 days late. I tested BFN the day after I was expecting my period. So I thought that my period would show up the next day and it didn't and still hasn't. I have NEVER missed a period and I have never been this late without being pregnant. With my first pregnancy I had implantation bleeding around 2 weeks before my period was supposed to start and then no period. I didn't test until my period was a week late that time and got a clear BFP. However, I am driving myself crazy because I feel like I am having camps similar to period cramps, but no bleeding at all. I do not think stress is causing this because I am actually not very stressed this month. I am wondering if I might have ovulated late or not ovulated at all? Anyway, I am going to try to test again in a few days if I don't get my period, but this is really odd for me!

Welcome, that sounds confusing for you. Lets hope you did ovulate late and are still in for a chance of a BFP. What tests have you tried using? Sometimes the cheapie strip tests are not as sensitive as they are made out to be early on. Good luck!

Welcome, that sounds confusing for you. Lets hope you did ovulate late and are still in for a chance of a BFP. What tests have you tried using? Sometimes the cheapie strip tests are not as sensitive as they are made out to be early on. Good luck!

Thank you! I actually used an FRER and it was still negative. If AF doesn't come by Sunday I will test again. I doubt I am pregnant...but as I mentioned the only time I have ever had a late or missed period was with my first pregnancy..but my body could just be acting strange. If I am not pregnant just wish AF would show up already!

Both are possible. Late O or an anovulatory cycle. I hope you get some answers soon. Sounds like you'll have to wait it out. ❤️

Hello. Baby dust to everyone. I am about 11dpo if I O'd and trying to wait and see if AF comes. If not I will test.

I have ONE test and refuse to purchase another

can the blue ones be accurate? Here is my last blue test..

View attachment 1082226 View attachment 1082227 View attachment 1082228

I can see that clearly hon. Looks like my first test I did with my son.
I've never used that type of test b4 we dont have them here in the UK so not sure how good they are.
To me it does look like a very early BFP.
Hopfully the lines get darker fingers crossed.

Oh sugger, I hope it was implantation and I pray if so its a sticky bean. Please try and relax a little you are really freaking out, that can't be good. What I try and tell myself is "whatever is going to be will be" there's nothing we can do. Please hun breathe try and stay as positive as possible, I know its easier said than done but you have to, you're going to drive yourself nutz... I'm keeping everything crossed for you and praying for everything to work out well and in your favor. I'm so rooting for you!

Hi hon

Thank you. I have been totally freeking out but feeling more relaxed today. I have zero symptoms other than that pinching.
Period shud be here next week at least then I can move onto next cycle.
Hopfully my cycle will be back to normal be then.
Didnt think a chemical cud mess so much with ure cycles.
Thank you for being so kind esp considering all u have been through sweet.
:hugs:

Oh Dee I'm so sorry it truly is horrible. I hope it stops soon and the pain eases. Lots of strong pain killers and rest sweety. Xxx

Tonight's test. Just like last time Evening urine seems to be better than FMU.
I definitely see progression here.

View attachment 1082238

Looking good hon congratulations

Mine isn't darker. I also think I could see the test line before I tested. My temp dropped this morning...but not below the coverline.

View attachment 1082243

Keeping it all fixed for you hon.

Had my bloods back and there 0.6 so unless am very very early am out :(

So sorry hon. Fixed for next cycle

Thank you! I actually used an FRER and it was still negative. If AF doesn't come by Sunday I will test again. I doubt I am pregnant...but as I mentioned the only time I have ever had a late or missed period was with my first pregnancy..but my body could just be acting strange. If I am not pregnant just wish AF would show up already!

Good luck hope u test postive soon

Hello. Baby dust to everyone. I am about 11dpo if I O'd and trying to wait and see if AF comes. If not I will test.

I have ONE test and refuse to purchase another

I take my hat of to you for waiting it out hon. I'm normoly peeing in things by 6dpo lol.
Good luck.

Today's FMU compared to Yesterdays FMU.
Tomorrow is when my period would be due if it was a normal 28 day one, but with PCOS most of my Cycles have actually been 32 day. I think I ovulated 12 days ago though :)

20200529_091918.jpg 20200528_090402.jpg

I can see that clearly hon. Looks like my first test I did with my son.
I've never used that type of test b4 we dont have them here in the UK so not sure how good they are.
To me it does look like a very early BFP.
Hopfully the lines get darker fingers crossed.

Hi hon

Thank you. I have been totally freeking out but feeling more relaxed today. I have zero symptoms other than that pinching.
Period shud be here next week at least then I can move onto next cycle.
Hopfully my cycle will be back to normal be then.
Didnt think a chemical cud mess so much with ure cycles.
Thank you for being so kind esp considering all u have been through sweet.
:hugs:

Oh Dee I'm so sorry it truly is horrible. I hope it stops soon and the pain eases. Lots of strong pain killers and rest sweety. Xxx

Looking good hon congratulations

Keeping it all fixed for you hon.

So sorry hon. Fixed for next cycle

Good luck hope u test postive soon

I take my hat of to you for waiting it out hon. I'm normoly peeing in things by 6dpo lol.
Good luck.

Thanks Suggerhoney.

I've read a few of your posts about your early ovulation.
If you do ovulate early try not to stress, just because you ovulated early does not mean the egg has not grown to a reasonable size and it doesn't count you completely out unless you haven't DTD.

Some women ovulated while still on AF and fall pregnant.
So keep doing what your doing BD as much as you can around O time, no matter if its early or not and try to relax as much as you can.
You will get your BFP soon enough I am sure :D

How is everyone doing?

We have nearly reached the end of the month so many of us will move over to the June thread now. Huge congratulations to all the BFP’s from this thread, hope you all have great pregnancies and beyond. I’m very sorry to all of us who suffered early losses and to all those who got AF this cycle again - our times will come! Never give up reaching for something that you dream of :)

Luckily my AF is slowing down thank goodness...maybe just a few more days of light/spotting.

Feel free to still post in here until the 31st and beyond if you want to, I just thought I’d do a ending off post :)

Thank you for being a lovely group of ladies, best wishes to you all x

Thanks Suggerhoney.

I've read a few of your posts about your early ovulation.
If you do ovulate early try not to stress, just because you ovulated early does not mean the egg has not grown to a reasonable size and it doesn't count you completely out unless you haven't DTD.

Some women ovulated while still on AF and fall pregnant.
So keep doing what your doing BD as much as you can around O time, no matter if its early or not and try to relax as much as you can.
You will get your BFP soon enough I am sure :D

Hi hon.

Funnily enough u shud say that because im a little confused.
When I was looking up early ovulation and short follicular phase after a chemical not alot came up. It was more like if u always have a short follicular phase and early ovulation it can mean fatilty problems. ageing ovaries and crappy eggs. I'm 40 so that worried me.

But on the other hand if u search up can u get pregnant with a 22 day cycle its says yes u can and u can ovulate while still on ure period so I was like eh?

I have never ever ovulated b4 day 11 b4 so I've always had a normol follicular phase and a normol LF but where I had a really early loss(chemical pregnancy) im hoping that is what messed with this cycle.
I'm 8dpo today AF shud be due next friday. I have zero symptoms other than that pinching a few days ago.
My temp is high tho.
We did the deed on day 7 and day 8 of my cycle so we hit ovulation bang on and the day b4.

One thing I did read about chemicals that apparently it's a way of getting ure womb ready for another pregnancy but I dont know how true that is.
I did do another ovulation test today but they have all be completely negative since my CD7 positives.
I was hoping that ovulation failed and i wud go to ovulate later in my cycle but temps have confirmed it.
Ideally I'm hoping I'm not pregnant right now because I'd be worried it wont stick and then mess my next cycle up. So ideally I want to be back to my normol cycle next cycle and will hopfully get a BFP end of june.

Thank you for replying to me I do really appreciate everyone's advice. U ladies are the best.
Hope ure doing ok hon. Wishing u very happy and healthy 9 months <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->