May All Our Dreams Come True - May Testing Thread

Driving congratulations, hope its sticky for you.
sorry to all who got af.
good luck terri xx

Sorry to all who got their AF.

Congrats Driving!!

Fx Terri!

Congrats, Driving! Hope it's a sticky one!

Driving-WOOHOO!!! :happydance: :wohoo: Congrats!! Think positive thoughts...yeah!

Redclaire-Glad you had fun, and the docs know what's best, so I'm sure everything will be fine!

AFM-I am going to trigger tonight (I think). I had a 28mm follicle that's ready to go. The nurse will tell me whether to trigger or not, but either way, my IUI will be tomorrow or Wednesday. eek!

Best of luck with the IUI Terri !!!:hugs:

Congrats Driving!!! :happydance:

Told myself I would stay away from the testing threads but I'm totally confused about my chart!!
Has anyone had a Flat line like this?? :shrug:

Hooray, Driving! Here's to a H&H 9mo! :happydance:

Terri - So exciting that your IUI is coming up. Let us know how it goes!

Myra - Sorry about AF.

Bookworm - Hang in there, maybe it's IB? Sorry about your car.

Mom of 3 - Neat story if you do get a BFP. Good luck!

Redclaire - That sounds like so much fun!

I'm out. AF came for real today. 4 days of spotting before. That's never happened before. Not sure what that's about. :nope:

Congrats driving. Stick beanie stick! X

Ugh Radkat! I'm so sorry to hear that. Things sounded so promising. :hugs: Treat yourself to ice cream! It should be warm enough today in California. Ooh, do you have coldstone nearby? So good.. hee hee.

Thanks, everyone. Keeping fingers crossed, and everything else... It was a nice belated b-day present for turning 41... I really hope this sticks, because we were going to move on to IVF otherwise.

Sis, I had flat temps once when my thermometer's battery was almost dead...

Terri, keeping fingers crossed on the IUI. They told me not to even bother with it, as over 40 it doesn't do much, unless there is a sperm issue. Does your insurance require you to do it or you just think it is an easy first option?

Hi ladies!

I thought I had only missed a couple of days but I guess it was more like a week. Man, a lot goes on around this place! It's hard to keep up.

Congratulations to Paul and Driving280!!! Hoping the best for you two.

Sorry to all that got hit by AF. Ugh. What a terrible lady she is. Never knows when to just stay away!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Bookwrmgal.

Hoping that everyone else is doing well and getting through their Monday. I'm not sure where this weekend went - seemed to fly by!

Driving-Happy belated birthday!! I hope this one sticks too....Are you doing anything special to make it stick? Can you do anything? :shrug: I'm still such a newbie to all of this.

My insurance (aetna) says that once you're over 40 you can go straight to IVF, but I'm not 40 until next week, so I figured IUI is an easy first option. If this doesn't work, we'll discuss the next step for next cycle. The chances for all of them seem so low, but considering right now I'm batting 0, a 1% is better than what I'm currently doing. hee hee.

COngrats Driving!! Praying for a sticky bean for you!!

We decided to start one of our last 2 cycles worth of Clomid this cycle. The last time I used Clomid and got a bFP, we used it CD4-8 so I will do that this time too. I have 2 cycles of CLomid and 2 cycles of progesterone so I am going to use both this cycle. I will start temping tomorrow and will start using OPKs after I finish the pills. I did not want to use CLomid again because it makes me evil, but I will try it 2 more times if it works great, it will be worth all the evilness. LOL

Congrats Driving!!!

Sorry for those that AF got she's an evil witch

Terri, that makes sense. We were going to do IVF right away because there's a lifetime cap for fertility treatments ($15k) for my insurance and one IVF cycle is about that much at my clinic (and possibly even a little more with the meds, etc).

I don't think there is anything I can do to make it stick, just hope it was a good egg/sperm. I don't have a progesterone issue, so all I am doing is not drinking and cutting down on caffeine. (I had two mimosas yesterday for Mother's day before I found out, I hope bean didn't notice). Having now had 2 miscarriages, a couple of chemicals, and one wonderful little boy, I don't think there was anything that really made the successful pregnancy different at first, before the first u/s. Except that when I first heard his heartbeat, I somehow just felt this was right, and amazing.

Driving ~ Congrats! :happydance: I hope it's a sticky.

Radkat ~ So sorry af showed. :hugs:

Terri ~ GL with the iui. FX

Sis ~ I had flat line temps before. Ended up not meaning anything in my case. Just steady temps.

Congrats Driving.........woohoo!!!!! Have you a pic.......I love BFP pics.......

Sorry myra and Radkat xx

AFM - nothing.........in fact wouldnt even know I ovulated except for my temps. Feel nothing.......blah.......some twinges or sore boobs or something that gives me even a little hope would be nice.....

Well a third the way into May and 3 BFP's already.........cmon girls, lets keep it going!!!

:yipee: woohoo driving! all my positive vibes to you and our other May bfp!

afm, I didn't even get a chance to poas... spotting tonight on 12dpo.:huh:
:flow: Thanks for keeping track of all of this Taurus!

Hey y'all! Long time no see! :). I think I might actually O this month, so please put me down for May 31! Thanks! Good luck, ladies! :)

Congrats Driving Paula! :happydance:

Fx on the IUI Terri!

AFM- I don't know what to think. Sorry for TMI but I could use your input. So Sun I had brown cm. That brown CM increased yesterday to the point I needed a liner. Normally I get 1.5 days of pre AF spotting so I stopped the prog cream yesterday thinking I was out. But it doesn't stay brown this long and my temp dropped but is still above the coverline (can't really count today with the hour sleep before i temped. Slightly nauseated but not unusually slow. I don't know if it's late implantation bleeding or the prog cream and clomid giving me a wonky pre-AF warm up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->