May All Our Dreams Come True - May Testing Thread

Paula, congratz!! Been too busy at work to even be on here, barely temping...

Bookwrm, Glad your Dh got the message. Now, I wish mine would too. LOL Can you send that message through the internet waves?

I am supposed to test Sunday, but I think I will wait until Monday. As for symptoms, no AF symptoms, but no prego symptoms either. AF is due Sunday so we will test Monday if she doesn't show.

Bookworm - Sometimes you have to take ice cream needs into your own hands. Glad DH is behaving better. :thumbup:

Good luck tomorrow, Fluterby!

Galvan - Hoping for good news on Monday!

AF got me this morning. Today is Mother's Day in Mexico so she delivered her gift really early. :(

Radkat - your chart looks amazing. ....have you tested yet?

Yeah temps seem high, but BFN this am. Boo. Waiting for AF. If the high temps continue and AF stays away, I'll test again on Monday.

Sorry Galvan:flower:

Radkat- hopefully it's just too early for your BFP. good luck!

AFM at 14/15 dpo, still BFN and no AF. I'm guessing my cycle might be a little off this month since it's my first full cycle of birth control (though I know I ovulated on April 26/27). We also decided this weekend that we are moving to Texas in the summer, so if I'm not pregnant we're going to hold off a couple months until after the move since it will be easier, I think, to get a job when not pregnant

Sorry Galvan :-(

Redkat- don't give up yet!

Afm- so it's either 10 or 11dpo, AF is expected tues or weds and I have brown discharge so I am fairly certain I am out. I have 1 more round of Clomid and then we are out of options until I get better insurance. On top of that, my car stalled and check engine light came on and we only have $600

Sorry to everyone who got AF this cycle. Good luck to those still waiting!

Congrats, Paula! Any more tests?

AFM- I'm hoping that I ovulated last week, especially as OH really came through with the BDing while we were on holiday! It's hard to tell by my temps as this is my first month doing them vaginally, so not as used to what's normal, and being in the caravan last week might have affected them as well. Based on CM and some other symptoms though, I think if I did ovulate this cycle, it was last week, so Fx!

Hi Ladies!! Sorry to everyone the witch got :hugs:
Well I'm half dead with tiredness today but it's worth it!! just back from the Eurovision in Copenhagen and have to say we had a ball, amazing, even sober!!
So i had IUI last thursday, the nurse said i had just ovulated as she could see the empty follicles sacs on the scan. They were happy with that for the spermies to meet them! I was a bit anxious the timing was off but i suppose we'll see. There were 2 follies so fingers crossed!:thumbup:

Myra ~ I'm so sorry she showed. :hugs:

Looks like I'll be testing on the 25th now instead of the 26th. Don't know if you want to go to the trouble to move me up a day or not since they are right by each other. I'll let you make that call, but either way, I'll be testing on the 25th. I O'ed a little sooner than I thought I would. So speaking of, I O'ed on Mother's Day. Such a two edged sword. If bfp, so cool to have conceived on Mother's Day. If bfn, double bummer of not just bfn, but neat conception day didn't work out. I kind of wish o day happened on some other day. It is what it is I guess.

I got a clear BFP today, 10 DPO. This does not mean much given my history, but is better than the alternative!

Driving-WOOHOO!!! :happydance: :wohoo: Congrats!! Think positive thoughts...yeah!

myra-Sorry AF got you.

Bookwrmgal-Sorry about the car and your spotting. Its' not red though, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Momof3-Think positively yourself!! That would be pretty cool if you get a BFP this cycle.

Redclaire-Glad you had fun, and the docs know what's best, so I'm sure everything will be fine!

AFM-I am going to trigger tonight (I think). I had a 28mm follicle that's ready to go. The nurse will tell me whether to trigger or not, but either way, my IUI will be tomorrow or Wednesday. eek!

Congrats Driving!! I hope its a sticky bean for you!!!

Boo to all that AF got!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->