May All Our Dreams Come True - May Testing Thread

OOOH loving these BFP ..3 this month yay!!
Fezzle, your temps are looking good!

Well i've tested out the trigger, feint line on wed, nothing yesterday or today..I'm saying im 9DPO today cos I had ovulated just before IUI.
Soo let the marathon POAS commence!!:happydance::wacko:

Red - I'm 7dpo today so we're pretty close this month. Fx to you! I am staying away from those sticks though until as late as possible. I HATE being disappointed staring at the blank space or the glaring NOT PREGNANT on the screen. I'm feeling happy about my temps but I did find out that I have one blocked tube and a fibroid and that my DHs count/motility are a bit low so that kinda took the wind outta my sails a bit.

Hi ladies!

Sorry that AF got you, Bookwrmgal and 2plus1more. :(

Glad things are going well for you, Driving280!

Good luck to you redclaire and kfs1! Fingers crossed you guys are lucky this cycle.

I would be more excited about my temp rise if I wasn't spotting yesterday and this morning- I'm just waiting to see what the spotting and temps do. I'm a 'late' tester too- since my AF is often late without it meaning anything, it's too disappointing to see lots of BFNs!

Bfn this morning on cb digi on what I think is 14dpo. Hoping af comes tom so we'll have had 2 normal post mc cycles. Hopefully next month...

I reckon im 10dpo today and diddly squat on IC test. Down hearted. Tummy doing pms rumbles...i'd say im out...but I'll keep testing until the crone parks her broomstick...well I did buy 50 test strips lol!!

Redclaire-It's too early!! I'm keeping positive thoughts out there for you. :dust: :dust:

Redclaire-It's too early!! I'm keeping positive thoughts out there for you. :dust: :dust:
I know I know its still early but after 4 years of analyzing pms ..blah blah blah! Thanks for the baby glitter tho terri..I love sparkles!!

So sorry 2plus1 and Nessaw. :hugs:

Redclaire ~ Sorry about the bfn. :hugs:

Half way through my 2ww today. Waiting is such torture. :wacko:

Temp drop......expecting AF tomorrow.......onto next month.....

Got home Friday night from my son's 8th grade Chicago trip. It was exhausting but fun and cold! It was a welcome distraction from the 2ww. I tested yesterday to see if the trigger was gone and there was faintest of line there. I don't feel very hopeful. I think I will officially stop TTC after this. I feel I've spent so much time and money on this with nothing to show for it. I think after 4 years and nothing it's probably not going to happen.

Got home Friday night from my son's 8th grade Chicago trip. It was exhausting but fun and cold! It was a welcome distraction from the 2ww. I tested yesterday to see if the trigger was gone and there was faintest of line there. I don't feel very hopeful. I think I will officially stop TTC after this. I feel I've spent so much time and money on this with nothing to show for it. I think after 4 years and nothing it's probably not going to happen.
We're going to do one more IUI and then thats it. Game over. Logically I know thats it...but it'll take a bit for my heart to accept it..very difficult.

You can put down the witch for me- she flew in with a vengeance over the weekend so no need to test this month. In a way, I'm glad because usually she doesn't show until really late (and barely there) making me wonder if last cycle was the first one where I've actually ovulated since I've started TTC. Maybe after 10 months of BCPs & two months of iron and Metformin my ovaries are finally getting their shit together! I feel like I'm finally off the sidelines and actually have a chance now.

Taurus/Fluter - Sorry that you're not feeling hopeful this month. This whole process is so emotionally draining. :hugs:

Fezzle - I'm sorry that you're out but that's so great that you're feeling positive about ovulating and AF showing up when she's supposed to. Fx for next month!

AFM: Huuuuuuge temp drop this morning. Not sure what to think. Bummed/nervous.

Taurus-Happy Birthday, twin! hee hee. Even if AF shows up, I hope you can do something special for your big day today.

Redclaire/Fluterby-I'm so sorry you guys are throwing in the towel. You may be surprised this month though, so wait until you really make that decision. Redclaire-I know your story though, so I feel REALLY bad if this isn't your month.

Fezzle- :hugs:

kfs1-UGH!!! I hate that temperature drop. It's so in your face. I had one too, so i'm right there with you, but mine is my normal 5-6 dpo drop. My corpus luteum always sheds on time whether there's anything inside or not. Who knows? :wacko: It's bs. Oh, and you'd think that because I'm taking progesterone, it would keep my temps up. What is wrong with my body???? My chart looks exactly the same as all the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->