• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May All Our Dreams Come True - May Testing Thread

Ditto...sorry to hear MissB. Treat yourself to something good today! :hugs:

Taurus-Happy Birthday, twin! hee hee. Even if AF shows up, I hope you can do something special for your big day today.

Redclaire/Fluterby-I'm so sorry you guys are throwing in the towel. You may be surprised this month though, so wait until you really make that decision. Redclaire-I know your story though, so I feel REALLY bad if this isn't your month.

Fezzle- :hugs:

kfs1-UGH!!! I hate that temperature drop. It's so in your face. I had one too, so i'm right there with you, but mine is my normal 5-6 dpo drop. My corpus luteum always sheds on time whether there's anything inside or not. Who knows? :wacko: It's bs. Oh, and you'd think that because I'm taking progesterone, it would keep my temps up. What is wrong with my body???? My chart looks exactly the same as all the others.

Thanks Terri! Hope you have a lovely birthday!! And you Taurus!!
We'll defo go again next week with the last chance IUI. Still testing until the witch arrives probably on wednesday.. its a bummer!! 2 good follies this month blah blah blaaaaahhhhh:growlmad:

Hi ladies!

Happy Birthday to Terri and Taurus! I hope you ladies have a wonderful day.

Sorry to all the ladies who got hit by the witch. :-(

Also, sorry to RedClaire and Fluterby. :hugs:

I'm back in the TWW. FF says I'm 2 DPO but I think I'm actually 3 DPO. If this cycle isn't successful, I think I might start temping. I don't really want to but I think it might be helpful. Still not sure.

Taurus - Happy Birthday! I can't believe the witch has the gall to try to spoil it. Hope you have a great day.

Terri - Happy Birthday to you too!

Redclaire - Sorry you're feeling out. I know what you mean about knowing your body. I hope it's fooling you this month somehow!

Fluterby - I'm sorry you're feeling down and feeling like being done TTC. It's a tough haul for sure. I hope you feel OK with whatever decision you make.

Fezzle - Boo to the witch, but hooray for feeling like your body is on track. Here's to feeling positive about this next month!

Sorry about AF, Miss B.

Booger - I was overwhelmed by the thought of temping too, but it really does help. Gives you way more info. Once you get used to grabbing the thermometer first thing in the morning, it's really not too big of a deal. Jump on the temping bandwagon and we'll all stalk your chart!

AFM - AF is finally done. Going on vacation on Thursday, so will be Oing on vacation. Lots of OPKs, preseed, vitamins, etc. to keep track of, but it should be OK. Last time I was on vacation during fertile week, my O date got pushed back a few days so we'll see if that happens this time.

Terri - Let's chalk it up to your normal temp dip. I'm sure it'll go back up tomorrow.

Happy Birthday Terri & Taurus!
Sorry to the gals that were visited by AF

AFM, I'm 4 or 5 dpo and this TWW is going so slow. Obviously it's to early for any symptoms yet. Will probably start testing at 9DPO just because I can't hold out. I have an appointment with my RE at the end of this month to talk about our next step and possible IVF if this natural cycle doesn't work.

Fingers crossed for everyone :dust:

There is the faintest line on a Walmart test this afternoon. Idk if it's my trigger. I tested for the trigger 2 days ago and it was almost gone it had a squinter of a line and that's what I have now. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but it's hard. Last time my trigger was def out by now. I'm 9 dpiui and 11 days past trigger

Ooh fluterby...are you going to test tomorrow, or wait two days?? How exciting!

Thank you for the birthday wishes all.......

Big Happy Birthday to my twinnie Peachy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope all your dreams come true xx

Thanks Taurus! And I see your temp jumped back up so no AF on your big day. I hope it was special!!

Yes it has jumped back up but I know its coming.....all the tell tale signs and my LP is normally 12-13 days.

It was special........got spolit by Hubby.........hope you get spolit to and get a belated present by the way of a BFP!!!!

I think I might be crazy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 16
This one is enhanced. Idk what I think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 13
I'm not really sure, but I'm the worst at seeing lines, so don't take my word for it. It's only been 10 days though, so keep testing! hee hee.

I tried to test my trigger shot today using an IC, and it looked blank to me. It's been only 6 days for me, so what does that tell you? Nothing's going on but the rent, is what it tells me. :wacko: :coffee:

I'm probably crazy but it's there IRL. I've taken it out so the lines are moved in this one. It's ok if you don't see it lol. I'm examining them lol

Good that your trigger is out! Now let's see the line come back

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 12
I think I can see something flutter...I have everything crossed for ya that this is it!!!
I'm waiting for the clinic doctor to ring me back...looking at maybe changing from IUI to 'natural IVF' depending on what they say and success rates etc...this will be our last shot eitherway. €2000 tho eeek!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->