*** May Babies ***

ha. well they used to do that 50p apple cake, but they stopped making it. whhhyyyyy. it was the best reason to go to ikea. now they do something akin to apple pie but it just isn't the same :(

ohhh that range is lovely!! argh the choices

its been getting me down of late that i cant do harrison his own room like i could with sophie. i think a lottery win is in order! i guess if we were to get a cot that has a range of things when we do eventually move it would be rather simple to do his room for him.

and this is it now as a little girls room
P8040018.jpg

P8040019.jpg

P8040020.jpg

P8040021.jpg

So really will last all the way through, have just got her the xtentable bed as well, and that matches so she is sorted until she is 21!!!

its always the daim cake for me! i drool just thinking about it

mmmm daim cake!!! Have you tried the one you can buy in Tescos????

yes!! its the exact same!!! but i would eat the whollle thing that is ment to feed 12 ;) i cant just have one piece lol

well i need to keep mine light wood really as that is what the floor is, so i'll have to check out the colours properly methinks. i got my curtains etc from ikea yesterday though. let's see if i can find them. if they were wrong and it's a boy they are going in my room :D

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/40124032

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/10128588

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/20130878

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/20150550

and i am going to paint matching coloured spots around the walls as a border. i would like to point out however that the colours aren't as bright as they appear. they are those lovely bright but muted colours that ikea do.

i didn't know i'd got the canopy. mum thought i wanted it so put it in. she'd said she liked it so i thought she had got it for her... so i've got that too, ha. ah well. it's pretty :)

ha. it's too sickly for me. but that apple cake was diviiiiine. and cheap!! coffee and cake for 50p... no more :(

12!!!!! No way, we do a quarter each and then hide it for the next day!!! We only ever eat it when Lexie goes to bed cause we're scared of sharing!!!!!
You can buy them from the little shop at ikea to but there not much cheaper than tesco's. We're lucky our ikea is the first city centre store so only 15 mins from us!

i was thinking the hodge podge stuff from mamas and papas. it's in the same sort of colours. but it was so expensive i would only be able to get one or two things in the range. whereas ikea have always done things in this green. so it shouldn't be difficult to get things that match as the baby gets older :)

me too :) i love bright colours. and am not that fond of the whole pink or blue thing for me personally (well, the baby, ha) so i thought this was a good option. it is a bit girly, with hearts and things on it, but i like it so much i'll have it in my bedroom if it's a boy :D

and immmm back!!!! i got told yesterday that my due date has changed i am now due may 30!!!!!

OH Malpal I LOVE lexies room! I just love pink and green together, and i think that's the color combo i'm going to do if this baby is a girl! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.... I even saved a pic of your curtains so I could make them myself LOL

morning!

i went yesterday to the baby event, granddad got me a pack of 6 bottles, mum bought the bedding set and i bought some baby vests and a new bra for me :p i got the majority of stuff at the last baby event in September which seemed funny at the tiume but im soo glad! i got the same steriliser as you abz, bargain or what, and the Johnson's box. im now worrying that i wont get the cot i want! i told OH i wanted to go last weekend to order it but we never got around to it and now its not on the mothercare website! its still on the mothercare baby plan site but im still worrying!!! its the only thing left to buy thats essential!! arghhh stress lol. I'm also secretly worrying that Harrison has not been as active as normal since Saturday afternoon, i am still getting the odd kick but no where near as much as usual..im probably worrying over nothing! On an up note my granddad said he was giving me £100 in april towards baby things, it will probably go towards things we will need in a few months, like high chair and different car seat and a drawer for underneath the cot, planning on hopefully getting one of those plastic ones that are on wheels rather than forking out 50 odd quid for a wooden one to match the cot.

Welcome to all the new mummies!!

Quail, i suffer from IBS also, have done for about 6 or so years, it had been non exsistant up until recently, it flared up around friday/saturday and it just clearing now. How has yours flared up? I used to get really bad constipation if I ate something that aggravated it but it seems to have gone the other way and the last few days i need to goto the loo even if i want to pass wind just incase..sorry tmi i know but i have never had it like that! just trying to figure whats causing it, its usually if i have too much dairy like cheese and cream or too much bread, ive not had much bread the last week, only thing i can think it is is the thai green curry i had saturday night :S

yes mines the other way always has been and for the last week everytime ive ate my main meal ive had to go,lol im also worried if i feel windy and go to the loo,horrible isnt it.the thing is what caused it last week dosent neccisarily cause it again,lol.my docs gave me codiene which ive been on for years and it does stop it but i dont want to take them all the time,and me and dh are going to a greek for his bday on thursday so hope it dosent play up then,lol.xxx

oh god fingers crossed it doesnt quail! im lucky in that i dont have to take anything for it, i just monitor what i eat now i know what triggers it. Im starting to think that Sophie might suffer with it when ever she has too much milk, like wayyy more than she usually has, she has a very upset stomach for a day, it might just be a slight intolerance to lactose or something, she is fine with milk on cereal or a glass of milk during the day but if she has more than that ive noticed thats when she gets the poorly tummy! im monitoring that one. lol between me and OH with his crohns this baby has it stacked against him.

oh god fingers crossed it doesnt quail! im lucky in that i dont have to take anything for it, i just monitor what i eat now i know what triggers it. Im starting to think that Sophie might suffer with it when ever she has too much milk, like wayyy more than she usually has, she has a very upset stomach for a day, it might just be a slight intolerance to lactose or something, she is fine with milk on cereal or a glass of milk during the day but if she has more than that ive noticed thats when she gets the poorly tummy! im monitoring that one. lol between me and OH with his crohns this baby has it stacked against him.

i think some of my little ones had a bit of a intolerance to milk as they would also get a upset tummy and milk does trigger mine too so im staying of it at the minute.xxxx

it will all work out honey. great news on the address front :D is it in the part of leeds you were hoping for? we'll have to get together and caffeinate :D or decaffeinate. or whatever it is pregnant women do in a coffee shop :D

abz xx

that'd be great!!! :thumbup: yeah we just waiting 4 landlord 2 get the references collected, which wont be a problem, and the flat is ours. a 2 bed with a private garden at the front. won't be much room 4 us all but we'll manage!!! is a decent size according 2 hubby! it is in alwoodley which is what i wanted. i need 2 phone education leeds about a place 4 dylan in school in september, there is a school just round the corner so hopefully can get him in there. hubby will be starting work in the next month or so but i will not be going over til august. am going 2 have the baby here and let dylan finish the school year in the nursery attached 2 the school where i work. stress :dohh: have just put our flat up 4 sale with 2 more estate agents so fingers crossed we get some viewings soon. it's a nightmare keeping it all clean and tidy with the kids always leaving toys around....and juice cups....and half eaten biscuits...i feel like i never stop picking stuff up off the floor!!! :growlmad: anyway off 2 morrissons in a while 2 do some shopping! joy! NOT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->