*** May Babies ***

mmm so do u use it instead of a highchair? we dont have a lot of room downstairs, its literally a box this house! we cant even get a dining table in anywhere its the small so the less bulky things we can get the better really.

EDIT: I just realised id need a highchair aswel lol for when he is older

my best mate has one of those for her little boy. she said that they are great but he can almost throw himself out of it already (he's 8 months) but apparently some babies do fantastically in them and some try and get out. just depends which way your baby wriggles i suppose :) she hasn't used the tray though.

abz xx

Malpal that is great news you have been signed off after your fall - take care of yourself and make sure you pamper yourself on your free days!!

Threw my back out last night bathing the boys :cry: :rofl:

I feel like an old woman! :hissy:

oh honey. is there anything you can do for it?

Well, I'm trying a combo of Magic Bag heated in the microwave, rest, and stretching. It's a bit better today than it was last night.

are you doing the alternating hot and cold thing?

i really feel for you. i have a dodgy back and have sciatica down the right side most of the time. now i'm preggers i also get it down the left. not so bad today though so hopefully it will stay that way.

Oh insominimama.... i feel for you hun xxxxx

Jolou... i used the bumbo religiously until Lexie was about 7 months old and then bought a highchair as i wanted her to be at the table with us. I have a friend also who's little boy could escape his seat!! Thankflly Lexie was happy to stay put, but i guess you don't know how they'll be until there in it!
My husband use to call it her potty!
xx

ha. not good to confuse the two :D

i think it's because my mate's little boy arches his back when he's sick of being in it and pushes his body upwards so his legs could come out of the slots. she still uses it to feed him sometimes though. so it's still valuable. but she can't pop to the kitchen when he's in it, ha. i think she's going to give me the one she's got as he'll be too big for it by then. so i may not have to buy one :)

abz xx

i just know il have another one who will want to escape everything, sophie was a nightmare. mmmmm i wonder what colour our friends was, i hve a feeling it was pink.... if not we could borrow that.

im gonna cry! we cant order the cot we wanted anymore! been looking around and after abz (i think) mentioning ikea i had a nosey on there, im liking the look of the hensvik cot, sent the link to OH in an email. No idea on matresses tho from there. anyone got experiance of them from there?

Jolou, is it the Leskvik you mean???

Lexie's nursery furniture was all bought from ikea in that range and it is lovely. Was so impressed that i have bought the twins furniture the same from there. Got Lexie the extentable bed to match the range so only had to buy 1 other cot. I also got the mattresses from there and they are great. The cheap ones tbh are naff they are very thin and flimsy, but the dearer ones are lovely. We had no problems or complaints about any of the furniture. xxxx

argh sorry , have just been onto ikea, and the hensvik is different. xx

which mattress would u recommend from there?

i wanted to do sophies room up in that mammut range, its sooo cute, im wondering if i could pursuede OH to get at least the wardrobe if it better than the one we have and she would love it

oh i like that one you have malpal, am i being fussy in saying i only chose the other as i wanted white to match our room lol oh i just dunno! the leksvik looks nice too!

well i was looking at the gulliver one but i didn't realise the others were the same price. actually really like the leksvik one. all i know is that it is much cheaper there than anywhere else!!

i was looking at the really cheapy one, but the wood isn't treated and i think one set of sick and it would be stained :( i don't have the patience to treat it myself...

these are far cheaper than anywhere else i seen, im rather tempted to go and have a look but it will have to be one weekend we dont have sophie as she doesnt have the best patience with furniture shopping bless her lol in saying that nor does OH... lol its just the drive from here in prestatyn to warrington......long!

i'm lucky that it's a 15 minute drive away. me and my friend go there just for the free coffee when i'm off on a weekday. ikea family cards + weekday = free coffee :D

i do love my family card lol but i always feel bad if im with OH in there as he cant have wheat or dairy and loooooves cakes,....there i am sat with a cake and coffee lol and there he is wiht a coke or black coffee. i wonder if he would gimme his card and il go with mum lol

This was Lexie's room as a nursery when she was born in Dec 08.
P9020089.jpg

P9020090.jpg

PA230014.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back