*** May Babies ***

haha! the little pleasures of life!

we had a viewing of our flat yesterday and the guy wants 2 do a 2nd viewing on monday at 9am! will have 2 ask my mum 2 come and let them in as i'l be in work and DH doesnt like doing the whole viewing thing! maybe we will get an offer! fingers crossed. if not we have another viewing on monday at 5 and another on tuesday at 5!

ooh good luck good luck. this much interest really does look good doesn't it? :D then you can come over to sunny, well, cloudy, well, rainy little leeds :D

yey! i am maybe going 2 go over 4 commonwealth weekend in march as it is a long weekend here in gib. DH should be working by then so i want 2 see the flat and see what needs 2 be done.

how exciting :) have you been to leeds before? or are you just going on what your DH says?

went in sept 4 the weekend 2 help SIL settle in 2 uni and get her stuff. my friend is a town planner there and she advised us on good areas 2 live.

Morning Ladies ( just had to check clock to make sure it is still morning!)

Great news about the house viewings! It was a nightmare trying to sell our place but to be honest I can understand why no-one wanted it, it was in not such a nice area etc!

Abz you definately deserve the chair. Im finding sitting for two hours at uni difficult no idea how im going to do it in a few weeks time!

Havent felt much movement today so off for a relaxing bath before I crack on with some work! What a fun Saturday!

X X X

Heidi - already 3tri? Oh god, where the time goes:wacko:
maybebaby3 - I kind of want to wear maternity chlothes too but can't. I don't have a bump to put in these chlotes :haha: OH was joking yesterday that maybe when I start mat.leave I can start wearing mat.chlothes :haha:
I asked OH how he sleeps at night. He said fine. Okey, good, then my moving doesn't bother him. I'm using toilet once during the night. Exactly 3am I woke up. Not even a minute earlier or later. With babys movements it's the same, certain time he kicks.
Asked my friend about her labours and she comforted me. Her first labour was 2 hours and 1 push, next one was 45 minutes and also 1 push. She didn't take any drugs and said that even her periods were more painful. Dream deliverys, I want one too:winkwink:

i want a dream delivery! though minw were uncomplicated they were long. i was in labour from fri lunch til early sun morning with dylan and fri morning til sat lunch with erin. am hoping this 1 will be shorter. i had gas and air and diamorphine 4 pain relief. once i got 2 4cm dilated it all went quick but it took a while 2 get there!

hope&faith have a nice bath. my flat is in a good location and we have really dropped the price 4 a quick sale so any1 who gets it will be getting a real bargain! we spent over £20,000 putting new floor, doors, kitchen and bathroom 3 yrs ago, not thinking we'd ever move. just goes 2 show u dont know how things will pan out!

i have 2 go 2 kids party later, whoever thought of kids parties on weekends should be shot. it's a good friend of mine who is throwing it 4 her son's 2nd bday so i cant really not go, plus the kids want 2 go. but it's not even his bday 2day, it's on monday!!! oh well

it's good that you know the area a wee bit and have some support over here then hon :) and it is a lovely area you are moving to.

thanks hope. i work 10 hour shifts and i'm an IT techie so there's only so much wandering about i can do really before i'm blatently not doing my job. so i have to stay on my ass for the day. and it huuuuuuuurts. ha.

tennis is over. skiing is on. i keep holding my breath as they go through slalems... strange girl that i am.

OH is coming to meet me for my lunch break. think i'll nip to mothercare, but have had a crisis at work so need to make sure that's all tidied up before i leave the office or they'll just ring me when i'm out at lunch...

oh. and i've been totally dreading our MOT. but it passed with two new tyres and a couple of bolts needed. £100 extra. and most of that's tyres that we knew we'd need soon. so i'm so relieved... not that we have it to spare. but i think we got off lightly really...

i'm starving. am off to subway for lunch :D woo. but not for over an hour :( need to make sure thing at work are stable first...

Oh abz, dh's car has gone for it's mot this morning! I always get really nervous, but it's a newish car so i don't know why!
I'm fingers crossed going to look at a car this afternoon. Can't wait to get my wheels back! Not that i can say i will use it much being off work but it's nice to have the security of it being there if i need to go out!
Maybebaby, thats great about the viewings! xx
Marta, i wouldn't worry about not being in maternity clothes, the choice is really miserable! I have been in them since 8 weeks and now i am really fed up. xx
Hope&faith, have a lovely bath hun! xxx
Katie, what do you fancy to eat hun????

xxxxx

i keep going back to asda to get maternity trousers and they never have any in :(

might check them out in mothercare. see what they have...

I've been eating all morning malpal :D I've had toast, cereal, a sandwich, cup a soup and a galaxy cake bar :lol: And now I'm trying to decide what's next :dohh:
Anyone else have days when they're just starving? It's not even because I'm bored, I'm just reeeally hungry :dohh:

i am attempting to resist all the mini bags of mini eggs in front of me. i WILL wait until my lunch break... or i might just take my lunch break early and head for subway :D

Ooh Subway! I want a meatball sub.. mm. I'm going shopping with my Mum in a couple of hours so I might well get one :blush:

hee. veggi delight :D

can you tell that i'm waiting for people to get back to me about this problem at work. i'm just sitting on here!!

Aww Im so hungry too ... think i may make a sandwich and then have banana and ice cream. My mums best friend is coming over to see me later which is great but yet another distraction instead of getting on with work! mmm subway, but then I would have to drive into town and im feeling lazy!

I really wish I didnt have all this uni work! and if I fail anything I will be going back next year anyway!

well if my OH wasn't coming to meet me at work and drive me to subway i wouldn't be getting one either. ha. but it's all of a 10 minute walk and i really can't be bothered to have the amount of hip pain the 20 minutes would give me, ha. would rather stay in the warm :D

abz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"